chapter 5

You're my destiny

Got7 sat there in the room. "You guys better behave okay? This is important--" The manager was cut off. "It's just a magazine." Jackson said. "A really good magazine...the highest in the market..don't fool with this opportunity okay?...many Idol's don't even get a chance in this..but they chose you guys." The manager explained. They all sighed. "Let's just get this over with." Mark said before he took a sip of his coffee. After a few seconds a woman then walked in. They all stared at her as she sat down. She looked mean but yet had the most sincere eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo..we're got7--" The guys were interrupted. "I already know who you guys are." The woman said as she crossed her legs. They all nodded in sync. "Let's just get straight to business okay?..you guys want to be on my magazine.." She paused. "Actually I really don't care.." Mark whispered but still the woman heard. 'Excuse me?" She asked as she crossed her arms. Mark looked at her and smiled. "Nothing." He replied. The woman scoffed. "Everything is already set.. all you need to do is sign this." The woman said before she placed a clipboard with a paper on it. As the manager reached for it, mark immediately took it. They all looked at him with the are-you-serious face as he read the paper. "We have to pay for our own clothes?" Mark said before he looked at the woman. The woman smirked. "No...You won't be paying for it...we pay for everything...any more questions--" The woman was cut off. "What about the photographer?" Mark asked. "You guys can choose any photographer you please..." The woman answered trying not to show weakness in front of him. Mark nodded. "Anymore questions?" She asked. Mark handed the clipboard to the manager. "We have a couple of days to agree with it right?." Mark said to him. The manager nodded as he glared at him. Mark then looked at the woman. "Do you believe that we're suitable for this magazine?" He asked. The woman smiled. "I believe that it's time to have an idol group on my magazine...you guys are pretty..good looking...You guys can help my magazine have more sells." The woman answered. "Why us?" He asked. The woman growled under her breath. She was definitely annoyed of Mark. "Because you guys are the hottest male group out there...that everyone wants...you should be thankful that your going to be on my magazine--" The woman was cut off. "Shouldn't you be thankful that we're gonna be on your magazine?..I mean you said it yourself...we're the hottest male group out there." Mark said with a smirk plastered on his face. 

The woman scoffed. Before she could say anything the door opened. "You called for me?" The guy said. "I called for you an hour earlier...why didn't you come? HUH!!" The woman said. All of them looked at the man but Mark stared out the window. "Sorry I was checking the pictures from the shoot I had.." He apologized. "Whatever..anyways..this is Mr.Jung, one of best photographers you guys can choose from. "Annyeonghaseyo..My name is Jung Daehyun." Daehyun said before he bowed. Before anyone could say anything Mark laughed as he stared at Daehyun. Got7 looked at him with the what-the- face. Daehyun however looked at Mark with his eyes wide open. "Oh .." Daehyun thought. "Aish..what's so funny Mark?" JB whispered to Mark. "Pleasure to meet you..Jung..Daehyun.." Mark said before he stood up. They all stared at him. "I'm going to go wait in the car.." Mark said before he started laughing once more. Daehyun flinched as Mark patted him on the shoulders. "See you next time." Mark said before he left the room. "Sorry...he's a bit..weird.." JB apologized. "It's fine." The woman said before she stood up. Got7 stood up as well. "Thank you for choosing us." Jr said. The woman smiled. "I hope the outcome of this will be great." The woman said before she left the room. "Mark is weird..I mean...what the hell." Yungyeom said. "He's always like that, stupid." Jackson replied. They all then looked at Daehyun who still was standing there frozen. Jackson walked up to him and snapped his fingers causing Daehyun to jump. "T-that man is an idol??" Daehyun asked. "Yeah..why? You know him?" BamBam asked. "N-no..." Daehyun stuttered. "Ayyyy...stop lying..." Jr replied. Daehyun shook his head. 'I-i gotta go." Daehyun responded before he ran out the room. 

Mark walked around the building. "If he works here then she must too...I mean..they're co-works so.." Mark said to himself. He searched the around for her but it was no use. "Aish..why am I looking for her anyway?" Mark said before he decided to leave the building. Krystal sat down at her desk. "Krystal...I need it..I'm having cramps.." Amber whispered to Krystal. She nodded as she opened her drawer, grabbing a small bag which was filled with pads. She took one out and gave it to Amber. "Why you have to be so open about it Krystal?" Amber asked as she hid it in her jacket pocket. "What's wrong with that? It's normal to have it." Krystal answered. Amber scoffed before she got up and left to the bathroom. Krystal chuckled at Amber's cuteness. But then her smile quickly disappeared. "Wait a minute.." Krystal said as she grabbed her calendar. She checked the date that she last had her period and then counted. "Maybe it's coming late." Krystal thought as she put the calendar back. Mark sat in the car waiting for the other members. He sighed as he ruffled his hair. He stared at his phone hoping to get a call by his one and only Naeun. But of course...there wasn't any. "It isn't fair...When I do that to her...she gets all mad..and will stop talking to me until I beg her for forgiveness...but when she does it..when she chooses her career over me...she makes it seem all normal...like it's part of life...when I don't talk to her..she gets mad..but it was because of something she did that I don't talk to her...so what gives her the right...aish..forget it..." Mark thought. He flinched when the car door opened. "Mark why did you act that way?" JB asked as the members got in the car. "Aish Hyung this isn't nothing new." Youngjae said. "That doesn't matter Youngjae...manger hyung specifically said that this is important...why do you have to act like you run when you really don't Mark?" JB asked. Mark scoffed. "She needed a little intimidation." Mark answered. JB shook his head as he sat down. "Mark don't screw this up...I know you must be excited because of Naeun--" JB was cut off. "Don't...please just don't..."  Mark pleaded. They all immediately frowned. "You didn't tell them Mark?" The manager asked. Mark stayed quiet. They all looked at the manager as he sighed. "Naeun never showed up...she went to LA instead..." The manager answered their thoughts.

"Oh that --" Jackson was cut off. "She's not a --" Mark was cut off. "She is because she did that Mark...she knew how important this trip was for you guys but yet she decided to not go..." Jackson said. Mark sighed. "I'm sorry Mark.." JB apologize. "guys I'm okay..just chill.." Mark replied. "No your not okay..you've been waiting for this..but clearly she hasn't--" Youngjae was cut off. "So what am I suppose to do huh? BREAK UP WITH HER?!?" Mark started to yell. "Woah woah calm down..no one was ever going to say that." Jr replied. "Maybe you guys weren't but I was.." Jackson said. Jr smacked Jackson's arm. "OW!!..I'm just saying...it's totally unfair that she keeps choosing her career over him...that's just bs..like come on guys.." Jackson explained. Jr sighed. "he's right..." Jr replied. "what are you gonna do hyung?" Bambam asked Mark. "I don't know...I've tried to call her but she won't answer...she won't even answer my text messages..." Mark answered. "The best decision is to break up with her--" Jackson was cut off. "HE'S NOT BREAKING UP WITH HER!!" They all yelled at him. "They will overcome this...why? Because their love is strong." Yungyeom said. Jackson scoffed. "You know nothing about love Yungyeom." Jackson responded. "THAT DOESN'T MATTER--" Yungyeom was cut off. "YES IT DOES!!" Jackson yelled back. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!" Mark yelled. They all stared at him in shock. Mark opened the car door. "What are you doing Mark??" the manager asked as they watched him get out the car. "I-I need time to think.." Mark said before he started to walk away. Krystal quickly went to the bathroom and went in a stall. She sighed as she took out her phone and searched for something. "Self-diagnosis pregnancy test.." She read in her mind as she clicked it. "Do you have swollen or tender s and s?" She read in her mind. She thought for a moment before checking it off. "Are you experiencing fatigue?" She read in her mind. She nodded as she checked it off. "Bloating and frequent urination?" She read in her mind. She nodded once more before checking it off. "Morning sickness?" She read. She shook her head. She scrolled down a little bit. "irritability?" She nodded as she checked it off. "increased appetite?" She checked it off. She checked off the remaining ones and then clicked results. Her eyes opened wide as she stared at the results. 

Krystal sat in the cafe staring at her phone. "No..it itsn't...it can't be.." She said as she stared at her phone. Krystal then flinched when she heard a bottle of juice placed on the table. She sat up and looked at the person. "Why do you keep avoiding me?" Daehyun asked as he sat down. "I'm not avoiding you." Krystal said before she stood up and moved to a different seat. Daehyun sighed. He stood up, grabbed the bottle of juice, opened it, and went to Krystal. "Here, you must be thirsty." He said as he tried to give it to her. Krystal didn't reply and just stared out the window. "The man at the party...why didn't you tell me he was an idol? Do you still keep in touch with him?" Daehyun asked. "No, I don't..I was with him accidentally..and it was only for that day.." She answered. "Ayyy..Are you telling me that you had a one night stand with him?..With your kind of personality?..ayy come on.." Daehyun replied. Krystal looked at Daehyun and then back out the window. She flinched when he moved closer to her. "I can give you his number..why don't you meet him? It'll help me out..I'm trying to get more noticed...me working with him more often will help me out..come on please?" Daehyun said. "I don't know him well..He's just a thankful person..who helped me that day..I don't usually reject people's favors..but I'm sorry..I can't do it.." Krystal replied. Krystal stood up and started walking away. Daehyun stood up and grabbed her wrist tightly. "Then don't do something that makes you sorry...you already did it one time with him..once more can't be difficult." Daehyun said out of aggravation. "Let me go..your hurting me.." Krystal said as she struggled to get out of his grip. "Just this once..help me out? Huh?" He asked once more. Krystal shook her head. Daehyun scoffed. "You behaved like a naive woman at first, but..I already know you're not." Daehyun said. "Why are you doing this to me? Let me go." Krystal said as she struggled. His grip got tighter. He scoffed once more. "How did you manage to seduce an idol?? it's really strange...you're just a common and an ordinary woman...I don't know why he's attracted to you.." Daehyun added. Krystal pushed him. "I'm leaving.." She said quietly. She then started walking away but he grabbed her once more pulling her to him. She winced in pain. "Do you have a secret backer?..do you not need to work here anymore? Is it okay with you if I announce that you seduced an idol? You know what would happen to you if there were that kind of scandal--" Daehyun was cut off by a laugh. Everyone in the cafe started covered their mouth due to the fact of that man. "M-MARK!!" Fangirls screamed. 

Mark walked to the two and removed Daehyun's hand from Krystal's wrist. Mark looked at Daehyun. "Please spread the rumor that..I tried to win Krystal Jung's heart...but she never accepted me..." Mark paused as Daehyun gulped. "You were trash abroad..and you're still trash here..Your bad character is still the same too.." Mark said. Daehyun remained silent as he watched Mark take out his cell phone and dial a number. "Yes...Manger...tell that woman who owns the magazine..that we will sign it..under one condition..she fires a man that goes by a name of Jung Daehyun...if not..I will personally myself..rip that paper to shreds.." Mark said before he hung up. "M-mark--" Daehyun was cut off. "Krystal." Mark called. Krystal looked at him and bowed. "Hi.." she said. "Let's go." Mark replied. Krystal looked around the room and hesitated. "It's okay." he said. She bowed once more and followed him out the cafe. They both walked around the city. "Thank you for saving me back there." She said. Mark sighed. "Is that how you lived so far? Even though I changed you to a queen?" Mark asked. Krystal slightly smiled. "I'm sorry." She apologized. Mark didn't reply. He immediately began to notice on how she kept touching her stomach. "By the way..why do you keep touching your belly?" He asked. Krystal looked at Mark. "Should I tell him??...but it probably wasn't even accurate..I mean..it was a self diagnosis pregnancy test.." She thought. "I..I feel embarrassed to say this.." Krystal said. Mark chuckled. "Ah..I understand...you're having cramps.." He replied. Krystal nodded slowly. "Yeah.." She said quietly. Mark chuckled. "Don't feel embarrassed. It's normal." Mark said. "It's funny..I said the same thing to my friend..but it's different when it comes to guys.." She replied. A van then stopped next to them. They both stopped walking and watched as the door opened. "Aish How did you find me?" Mark asked. "Gps tracker." JB asked. "Yes of course...why wouldn't you have a tracker on my phone?" Mark asked sarcastically. "Who's that?" Jr asked. "uh uh this girl?" Mark asked. "No the pretty girl standing right next you." Yungyeom said sarcastically. Krystal slightly smiled. 'Annyeonghaseyo..I'm Krystal." She bowed. "Nice to meet you." They all said. "Now come on Mark hyung..we need to practice." Youngjae said. Mark nodded as he sighed. He faced Krystal. "Will you be okay?" He asked. Krystal nodded. "Well then..Good-bye." He said. Krystal nodded. 'Good-bye." She replied as she watched him get in the car. They waved to each other and then mark closed the door. "Let's go." Mark said. The manager nodded and Krystal watched as they drove away.