chapter 18

You're my destiny

2 weeks later: 

“Okay..we’re all done.” The doctor said with a smile. The couple nodded. “Everything is good right??” Krystal asked as she sat up. The doctor nodded. “Everything is going well Krystal.” The doctor answered. “Are-are you sure—“ Krystal was cut off. “Krystal the doctor said that our baby is fine.” Mark said calmly. “I know Mark it’s just that...I want to make sure that everything is okay.” Krystal replied. The doctor smiled. "You do not have to worry Krystal. Everything is fine.” The doctor reassured her. Krystal nodded. “Okay….Thank you.” Krystal replied.  “Well um..I gotta go. I have another appointment with a patient.” The doctor said. Mark and Krystal nodded. As the doctor exited the room, Mark looked at Krystal. “Hey Krystal..I’ll be right back.” Mark said. Before Krystal could even reply, Mark had already left the room. “Hey doctor!” Mark called causing their doctor to turn around. “Yes Mark?” She said as she rose her eyebrows. “I have a question.” Mark replied. “Oh? What can I help you with??” She asked. “Well Is it okay if um…if Krystal and I um…” Mark stopped talking. He was embarrassed to ask his question. “If Krystal and I..” He stopped once again as he looked down. “Have ?” She asked. Mark looked at her. “Yeah..” He answered awkwardly. The doctor smiled. “Of course it’s fine…as long as you don’t do it rough.” She said as she tried to not laugh. Mark nodded. “She hasn’t let you touch her has she?” She asked with a smile. “No…not really..” Mark answered. “That must be tough…I mean all men finds their pregnant wife really attractive and y.” She responded. Mark sighed. She was telling the truth. Mark found Krystal irresistible lately. He has to restrain himself whenever he sees her. “So What do I do?” Mark asked. The doctor laughed. “I’m not a therapist but I think you should just talk to her about it.” She answered. Before Mark could reply, the doctor spoke. “Just make sure that your wife doesn’t spend too much time flat on her back while having . Consider lying on her side or getting her on her hands and knees or of course being on top during .” She said. Mark slightly smiled, still feeling awkward about this conversation. “Um...Thank you doctor.” He replied. The doctor nodded with a smile. “Well I gotta go see another patient.” She responded. “Oh right of course.” Mark said. The doctor then turned around and began walking away. However, she halted. She looked back at Mark and smiled. “Oh and remember Mark..not so rough.” She said with a smile, reminding him. Mark nodded as he felt embarrassed. After a moment, Mark jumped upon hearing his name. He turned around realizing Krystal was behind him. “Hey Krystal.” Mark said awkwardly. “What were you doing?” Krystal asked as she crossed her arms around her chest. “Oh I was talking to our doctor.” He answered. “About what?” She asked. “Oh you know…I j-just asked a couple of questions.” He stuttered. “What questions?” She asked as she rose her eyebrows. Mark scoffed lightly. “Just questions…It doesn’t really matter.” Mark said trying to avoid this topic. “Mark—“ Krystal was cut off. “Are you hungry? Because I know I am..we should go get something to eat.” Mark said rapidly. Before Krystal could even reply. Mark grabbed her hand and began to walk. She had no choice but to obey. 

Mark sighed as he ran down the track field. “Hey wait up!!” Amber said as she tried to catch up. Mark scoffed. “I’m not stopping!” Mark replied. Amber rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Okay then slow the hell down!” Amber responded. Mark stopped running and began to walk. Amber sighed in relief as she finally caught up with him. The two decided to chill for a moment. “So..how are things going between you and Krystal??” Amber asked. Mark looked at Amber. “Wait a minute…is this why you asked me to go for a run with you?? To find out how Krystal and I are??” Mark asked back. Amber looked at Mark. “Whaaaat?? No course not…why-why-why would I do that??” Amber said awkwardly. Mark looked at her with the are-you-serious face. “You did!!” Mark replied, raising his voice. “No I didn’t!” Amber responded, pointing at herself. “Amber you’re a terrible liar.” Mark said as he crossed his arms around his chest. Amber sighed. “Okay okay…I only wanted to hang out with you to see how your relationship with Krystal is going..” Amber said, giving in. “Why didn’t you just ask Krystal??” Mark asked. Amber scoffed. “Because…she is madly in love with you and I can’t get her to talk about the issues—“ Amber was cut off. “Wait a minute, Krystal and I have issues??” Mark asked rapidly as he frowned. “Yes, you two do!! But you guys are just stupid to not realize it—“ Amber was cut off once more. “We’re not stupid!!” Mark said, raising his voice. Amber scoffed. “Yeah of course you aren’t.” Amber said in a sarcastic tone. Mark scoffed. “Okay so..what’s the problem that we’re so called not seeing??” Mark asked. “You two are too different.” Amber admitted. Mark scoffed, rolling his eyes. “Yeah well…opposites attract.” Mark replied. Amber in-haled and ex-haled heavily. “Look…I just think..that you two shouldn’t be together—“ Amber was cut off. “Why?? Because I’m an Idol and she’s not—“ Mark was cut off as well. “No because I know you’ll break her heart!!” Amber said, raising her voice. Mark stood there for a moment. “I won’t break her heart—“ Amber was cut off. “Mark you were gonna propose to Naeun…and then out of no where, she left…And because of one night of drinking and drugs..you and Krystal sleep together and Krystal gets pregnant…everyone practically forced you into marrying Krystal because that was the best choice for you two not ruin your career but I am sure..I am so sure that you still have feelings for Naeun..that just doesn’t go away in a couple of months.” Amber explained. “You’re right…I do have some feelings for Naeun…but I do still love Krystal…and I will never hurt her.” Mark replied. “I hope you’re right…because if you ever..EVER..break her heart…I will hurt you in ways that you’ll never be able to dance or even freaking rap.” Amber responded with a serious tone. 

Mark his lips as entered the bedroom. “Hey.” Mark said. Krystal who was reading a book smiled. “Hey.” She replied with a soft tone. Mark slightly smiled as he walked to the bed and sat down. “What’s wrong?” Krystal asked in worry. “Nothing I’m just…tired.” Mark said. Krystal put the book down to her side, she got on her knees and crawled to Mark who was sitting at the end of the bed. “Your exhausted.” She replied. Mark nodded. Mark flinched upon feeling Krystal’s touch. She began to massage his shoulders. “What…what are you doing??” Mark asked as he closed his eyes. A slight smile appeared on Krystal's face. “I’m helping you relax.” Krystal answered. Mark made a groan as Krystal worked her magic. Suddenly, Mark froze. His eyes shot wide open. “Oh no.” Mark said removing Krystal's hands away from his shoulders. He stood up and turned around, facing her. “What’s the matter??” Krystal asked in confusion. Mark shook his head. “I know what you’re doing.” Mark said pointing at her. Krystal’s eyebrows furrowed. “Um…I’m giving you a massage.” She replied. “Yeah..but why??” He asked rapidly. “Because..you need to relax.” Krystal answered.The two stared at each other for quite some time as silenced filled the air. Mark had to control himself. He had to stop the urge to just kiss her. “Mark..are you okay??” She asked, worried for him. Mark his lips as he began pacing back and forth. “You totally did that on purpose.” Mark said. “Did what??” She asked in confusion. Mark scoffed softy. “You wanted me to kiss you.” Mark answered. Krystal shook her head. “No I was just giving you a massage if that’s so bad then I’m sorry.” She replied. Mark halted. He looked at her. He sighed. “Krystal it’s not bad..It’s just I’m going through something and I don’t know how to contain it.” Mark said. Krystal sighed. “Contain what?” She asked, raising her eyebrows.“Krystal…I have urges…and-and-and my urges are starting to exceed it’s limits and it’s hard…and then I asked the doctor about it—“ Mark was cut off. “Wait our doctor?” Krystal asked. Mark nodded and he began to pace back and forth once again. “Yes our doctor and she said that it’s okay to have with you as long as we do it slow and not rough…and then she asked me if you let me touch you and of course the answer is no…and then she freaking says that it must be tough because men finds their pregnant wife’s attractive and y and I’m starting to see that because I really do find you attractive and-and y and it’s literally killing me inside!” Mark said rapidly as he paced back and forth around the room. “Mark.” Krystal called as she got out of the bed, standing up. “I know Krystal..this makes you uncomfortable and awkward, I promise you that I won’t talk about this again, it’s just…it was really getting to me—“ Mark was cut off. “Mark.” Krystal called. Mark finally stopped pacing and looked at Krystal as she walked to him. Standing in front of him, Krystal spoke. “I’m glad you told me this.” Krystal said. “You are?” Mark asked. Krystal nodded. “Yeah because…I feel the same way.” Krystal answered. Mark froze. “You-you do?” Mark asked in shock. Krystal nodded once more. “This pregnancy has my hormones all mixed up and I was afraid to talk to you about it..” Krystal explained. Mark stood there, staring at Krystal, not uttering a single word. “Mark?” She called wondering what he’s thinking. Krystal sighed. She was about to go back to the bed, however, Mark stopped her. Krystal looked at him. Before she could even say anything, Mark locked lips with hers. The make out session was heated but suddenly, the two simultaneously pulled back. “You’re scared.” Mark said. Krystal nodded. "I’m scared that if we do it things would change.” She replied. Mark nodded. “Me too.” Mark responded. 

At the Airport: 

She walked grabbed her bags and headed out the airport. As the camera’s flashed at her, she put on her shades. Trying to block out the camera flashes, she  covered her face with her right hand. “This way.” The manager said simply as he lead her to the van.  As her fans screamed at the top of their lungs, she stood in front of the van. She looked back at the fans and blew a kiss making them scream even louder. She released a smile. The manager then opened the car door and let her in. “Thanks.” She said simply.  The manager nodded and got in the van as well, closing the door behind him. The driver immediately began driving, trying to be careful to not hit the fans who were crowding the streets. “Aish..these people..” He muttered in annoyance. Suddenly, the girl’s phone rang causing her to sigh. Picking it up, the person spoke quickly. After the person spoke, she then responded. “Everything is fine okay? I’m heading there now, don’t worry…” She said. Her friend scoffed over the phone. “Yah!! you haven’t been here in like forever!!! We missed you!!” Her friend said. She smiled. “I know, I know. Don’t worry I’ll see you guys soon enough.” She replied. The girl over the phone sighed. “Have you talked to him yet??” The girl asked. She shook her head as if her friend was right in front of her. She sighed. “No…I haven’t...I don’t think…I don’t think he wants to talk to me…or even see me..” She answered. ”Ayyyy…..I think he will definitely be happy to see you!! I mean your you…a beautiful and y, charming woman that he wouldn’t be able to resist!” The girl responded. She smiled. Cutting the conversation, the manager spoke. “Sorry to interrupt but are you heading to the dorms or your house Naeun?” The manager asked. Naeun looked up at him and smiled. “I need to unpack so..my house.” Naeun answered. “When will you see him??” The girl over the phone said. “Soon…I have unfinished business with him…hopefully he wouldn’t mind me coming back into his life…I mean after all…we’ve been together for so long.” Naeun replied with a smile. 

Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! And Yup Naeun is back!! Look forward to what's coming up next~~ Comment on what you guys think! Until next time~ :)