chapter 20

You're my destiny

“I was gone for 7 and a half months and I came back to this?!?!” Nauen said in anger written in her tone. Mark stared at her. “I come back to you hating me!!….To a girl who is pregnant with your child!!…How could you—“ Naeun was cut off.“NO YOU DO NOT GET TO BE ANGRY WITH ME!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT!!” Mark yelled causing Naeun to flinch. Naeun stared at Mark with wide eyes in shock of him yelling at her. He’s never done that. Not even once. Mark shook his head as he began on pacing back and forth. “Why now?? Why did you decide to come back now?!?” Mark asked. Naeun looked down as she gulped. “I wanted to be with you..” She answered with a soft tone. Mark stopped pacing and looked at her. A scoff escaped his lips. “You wanted to be with me??” Mark asked, raising his eyebrows. Naeun looked up at him. She nodded her head. “THEN YOU SHOULD’VE NEVER LEFT!!” Mark yelled in anger. Naeun flinched. “Mark I’m…I’m-I’m sorry.” Naeun stuttered. Mark shook his head in disbelief. Naeun suddenly walked up to him and grabbing his hand. “Mark I know I hurt you…but we can still fix this…we-we can married—“ Naeun was cut off by Mark who removed her hands from his. “Are you crazy??..I can’t—I won’t..” Mark said. Naeun scoffed lightly. “Why not?!?” Naeun asked in frustration. “Because Krystal is my wife…she’s carrying my child—“ Mark was cut off. “Only because you were drugged.” Naeun said rapidly. Mark’s eyes opened wide as he took a step back. “How-how did you know that??” Mark asked in shock. “You really think your manager wouldn’t tell me??…I mean come on..he told me about this apartment…it isn't yours, it's your 'wife's'…so of course he would tell me the whole story..” Naeun answered. Mark remained silent as he clenched his jaw. Naeun then cupped Mark’s face. “Look….I know you love me Mark…and I love you…so choose me.” Naeun said with a soft tone. Before Mark could even say anything, Naeun kissed him. 

Krystal sighed as she placed the two plates in the sink. She the water and silently washed the dishes. “Are you sure you don’t want me to help??” Amber asked loudly as she was in the living room. “Yeah It’s fine Amber. It’s just a couple of dishes.” Krystal replied. “A couple of dishes too many!” Amber said. Krystal scoffed. “I’m not a child Amber, I can handle a few dishes.” Krystal responded. A loud laugh was heard. Krystal scoffed once more. “Fine, whatever Krystal! Do as you like!” Amber said loudly. Krystal shook her head as she rolled her eyes. “Hey Krystal..um what show do you wanna binge watch now??” Amber asked. Krystal smiled as she scrubbed the plate. “Whatever show you like!” Krystal answered. “Oh okay so the vampire diaries it is!!” Amber replied with excitement written in her tone. Krystal chuckled. “Still in love with the Salvatore brothers I see.” Krystal responded as she continued to wash the dishes. About two minutes had passed without any response from Amber. Krystal’s eyebrows furrowed. “Amber?” She called turning around, still holding a flat plate. Amber suddenly, entered the kitchen with Krystal’s phone in her hand; her eyebrows furrowing. Krystal looked at Amber. “What’s wrong??” Krystal asked, beginning to worry. Amber looked at Krystal. “Naeun’s back.” Amber answered causing Krystal to drop the plate, shattering it into pieces. Everything began to close in on Krystal. Her breath shook as it grew rapid. Amber noticed how Krystal was. She quickly went to her friend’s side, trying to calm her down. “Krystal it’s okay.” Amber said trying to reassure her. Krystal shook her head. “You-you don’t understand…he-he was gonna propose to her..he-he loved her!!” Krystal said panicking. Amber rubbed Krystal on the back. “Krystal you need to breath…everything will be okay!” Amber said, her voice raising. 

“What do you think they’re talking about??” Bambam asked. The members looked at him. “She’s probably trying to get back together with him..” Junior said. “Will he do it??” Bambam asked rapidly. Jackson and Junior scoffed. “He better not…he’s married to Krystal who is carrying his child.” Jackson answered with frustration. “But..would that matter to him?..I mean..I’m pretty sure he still has some sort of feelings for Naeun..that doesn’t just go away over a few months..” Yugyeom said. They all looked at him. “How are we gonna tell Krystal??” Yugyeom asked, frowning. “I called her a few minutes ago but Amber picked up..I told Amber what’s going on…maybe Krystal’s best friend can break the news to her calmly you know?” Jackson explained. They all nodded. “That’s probably the best idea..” Junior added. “I feel so bad for her…Mark would do anything for Naeun—“ BamBam was cut off. “No not anymore..” Jackson said rapidly. “How can you be so sure??” JB asked. Jackson looked at JB. “Mark was in love with Naeun…he-he was gonna propose to her…but one sudden mistake…one sudden mishap…and now he’s married to another woman…he has a child on the way….but just because of that one mishap…that doesn’t mean that Mark stopped loving Naeun…that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t still think about her everyday…he had to give Krystal the ring that he was gonna give to her…everyday there’s a constant reminder of Naeun…who’s to say that he’s over her…” JB explained. Jackson looked down. “He can’t be…because he can’t hurt her…he can’t hurt Krystal…I won’t allow him to..”  Jackson said, sighing at the end. “No…we won’t allow him to..” Junior said patting Jackson on the back. 

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Comment on what do you think is gonna happen next! And Guys thank you so much for supporting me...you know..suscribing and commenting...you guys really do make my day :) 

Until next time guys~

            :)