chapter 26

You're my destiny

“I know it’s hard..but we need to talk about this…a-about us..so please open the door..” Naeun said as her voice cracked. Mark stared at the door. His body slowly began to move naturally towards the door. His steps were slow..careful even. “Mark…I know..I know I messed things up..I shouldn’t have kissed you like that..but please..please open the door so we could talk..please..” She pleaded as she cried. Mark placed his hand on the door and looked through the peep hole. He stared at Naeun as she stood there in tears. “Mark please..I know you’re here..” She said. Mark gulped as he looked down at the door knob. His hand moved towards the door knob however, he stopped once he grabbed it. He shook his head as he looked back up at the peep hole. “You need to leave.” He said. Naeun’s eyebrows furrowed. “Mark please—“ Naeun was cut off. “No!…you-you can’t just come back like this..you can’t just expect me to drop everything for you..” Mark said. Naeun shook her head. “Mark I’m so sorry…I’m sorry for leaving you..I-I should’ve called..I should’ve told you how much I love you—“ Naeun was cut off once more. “STOP IT!!” Mark yelled as he backed away from the door. “Mark.” She called. Mark shook his head as tears began to fall from his eyes. “I can’t..I just can’t…I feel like I’m suffocating and I just need.. I just need to breathe Naeun..” He said as his voice began to break. “I’m so sorry Mark..” Naeun replied as she leaned her head against the door. “You need to go..” He responded. Naeun sniffled. “Mark please—“ Naeun was cut off. “JUST GO!!” 

Krystal grabbed the white towel and wrapped it around her body. She walked in front of the bathroom mirror and stared at her reflection. Her hair was drenched. She had pale skin and dark circles under her eyes. Gulping, Krystal looked down at her belly. Tears formed in her eyes as she touched it. “I’m sorry…” She muttered. Suddenly, a knock was heard. “Krystal..are you..are you alright??” Amber, her best friend asked in worry. Krystal immediately fixed her posture, getting rid of any sadness she felt. “Yes..I’m coming out now.” She answered as she walked towards the door. Opening it, Amber immediately smiled in relief. “Jackson and I ordered some food…” Amber said. Krystal slightly smiled as she gave a nod. “Okay..I’m gonna go get dressed.” She responded. Amber watched as Krystal went off to the bedroom. A sigh escaped her lips. She headed towards the kitchen where Jackson was. “How is she??” Jackson asked. “She’s doing the best she can…She just took a shower to get rid of the alcohol smell from her hair…and I told her that we ordered food..hopefully she’ll eat and just…just gradually get better…” Amber answered. Jackson nodded. “We just need to be there for her.” Jackson said.  Amber nodded. “Did you talk to Mark?” She asked. Jackson sighed. “No..he’s not answering any of my calls or texts..” Jackson answered. “What the hell do you think happened??” Amber asked. “Well that’s easy…” Jackson paused for a moment. He began to rub the back of his neck as he leaned against the counter. “Naeun came back..” He finished. 

A couple of hours later: 

Mark sat against the door, his back leaning on it. His arm supported by his right knee while the other leg laid on the cold floor. He leaned his head back as he closed his eyes. He held tightly to the liquor bottle with his left hand. “Mark..” Naeun called whom was sitting on the floor outside, leaning against the door. Mark ex-haled heavily. “Why are you still here??” Mark asked with a soft tone as if he was going to break down. Naeun’s eyebrows furrowed as tears fell from her red eyes. “Because…because I love you…” She admitted. Mark released a loud scoff. “If you did…you would’ve never left..” Mark replied in anger. Naeun sniffled. “I know..I know I shouldn’t have done that to you Mark…it was..it was selfish of me to not even talk to you about it..” Naeun paused for a moment. She released a sigh as she looked down at the floor. “When I found out you were married…I couldn’t believe it…I couldn’t believe that you moved on…my heart dropped when my group members called me…I had to come and see it for myself you know..because the Internet..it lies…it spreads all of these lies and I just thought that this was one of this..that your marriage…the pregnancy…all of it..was all a lie…but it wasn’t…and my heart just broke into a million pieces…” Naeun explained. Mark gulped as he leaned his head back on the door. “My heart broke when you left me…” Mark said with a hint of sadness in his tone. 

Krystal sighed as she picked up her plate from the small table in the living room. Amber and Jackson watched as she stood up. She noticed their stares causing her to sigh in frustration. “I’m just gonna wash the plate..” She muttered loud enough that they heard. Amber stood up as Krystal started walking towards the kitchen. “Hey Krystal…” Amber called. Krystal halted and looked at Amber. “Are you okay??” Amber asked yet once again. Krystal nodded. “Yeah..I’m fine..” She answered. Amber looked at Jackson and shrugged indicating that she doesn’t know what to do. “You know what? No.” Krystal said causing the two to look at her. “I am far from that. I am far from feeling okay.” Krystal said with a hint of anger in her tone. “Krystal—“ Amber was cut off.  “Why does this always happen to me???..huh??… I find happiness only for it to be ripped away from me in a split second.. “ Krystal paused for a moment as she began pacing back and forth. Amber sighed. She felt extremely bad for her. “And you and Jackson with the constant asking me if I’m okay…OF COURSE I’M NOT!!” Krystal started to yell causing Amber to flinch. “Krys—“ Amber was cut off once again. “My heart is broken..that’s a given..I mean Mark just broke up with so of course I’ll feel like crap..of course I’ll want to drink—which was wrong of me of course because of this freaking baby…but please…stop acting like I’m so..so goddam fragile…I had my heart broken..I didn’t..I didn’t die and-and come back to life…I’ll be okay…just..just let me breath in peace..” Krystal exclaimed before she walked off into the kitchen. 

Note: I know quite a while and I am sorry for not updating this story..i've been extremely busy and i've been trying to write the other chapters for my other stories as well but don't worry..I'll continue to update this one!!..the story isn't finished yet~ So stay tuned :) Please comment what you think and I'll even reply to you!! Until next time guys~