chapter 6

You're my destiny

Mark sighed as he sat down. "Here." Jackson said as he handed him a bottle of water. "Thanks." Mark replied. Jackson nodded. "Your not focused." Jackson said. "What?" Mark asked. "I said your not focused...we need to practice and work hard for our comeback but your not in the right state of mind...you were the one that kept telling me to focus and now I'm telling you...focus...whatever issues you have...either forget about them for the time being or fix it." Jackson explained. Mark sighed. "I'm sorry...I just can't...she played me Jackson...she knew how important that trip was...she knew what it meant for me.....You know what's crazy?..I called her and she said she was on her way...but she never made it...she turned around and walked away..." Mark paused and drank some water. "So what are you gonna do?" Jackson asked. "I don't know...I love her...but yet...she's making me not want to...I tried so hard to understand her..to relate to her because I'm a celebrity too...but I just can't...whenever I had a schedule..I would still make time to call her, to text her, or to even visit her...even when I'm so busy...I still do it..but..she can't even take 2 seconds to text me or to call me?..that's just bull..." Mark explained. Jackson sighed. "I know the members are going to be mad if I say this but...just find another girl...she doesn't deserve you...she hurt you so many times but still never had the nerve to say 'sorry it was my fault'...she always puts the blame on you or her schedule...and you said it yourself...you still make time for her no matter how busy you are...she doesn't do that...you don't deserve this..." Jackson replied. "Hey guys!!" JB said as he ran in the practice room. "What happened?" They all asked as they got up. "We got invited to b2st's party!!" JB announced. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!" Bam bam yelled in excitement. Everyone laughed at BamBam. "When is it?" Jr asked. "It's tomorrow...but guess what guys...it's not just a regular party...IT'S A POOL PARTY!!" JB answered in excitement. "Oh my god...there's gonna be girl groups there..." Yungyeom paused. "In their bikini's.." Youngjae finished as they both drooled from the thought of it. "Wow you guys are such erts." Jackson said as he laughed. 

The next day:

 

 

Krystal knocked on the door repeatedly. "Unni!" Krystal said. Amber opened the door and pulled Krystal in, closing the door behind her. "What's wrong??" Krystal asked immediately. "Krystal I'm so dead.." Amber said as she paced around the room. "Amber what happened?" Krystal asked. "You know that I'm a cater-waiter right? Well I got booked for a party but the workers I work with balled on me...I need help so freaking bad..." Amber answered. Krystal sighed. "Just ask for help." Krystal said simply. Amber stopped pacing and looked at Krystal. "Oh my god Krystal will you help me??" Amber asked as she got on her knee's and begged. "Amber I thought you don't want me to do favors." Krystal replied. Amber stood up and shook her head. "Yeah for other people not me." Amber responded. Krystal chuckled as she saw the pleading amber beg for help. "Okay okay i'll help you." Krystal said. Amber jumped up in excitement. "Thank You So much!" Amber said as she gave Krystal a quick hug. "So when is the party?" Krystal asked. Amber stopped jumping. "Today.." Amber answered. "WHAT?!?" Krystal yelled. "Don't worry half of the food is already done, you just need to help me finish the rest...and then be a waitress at the party.." Amber replied. Krystal sighed once more. "Fine." She responded. "Let's go!!" Amber said as she pushed Krystal to the kitchen. After a while they finished. Amber smiled. "Thank you so much Krystal." Amber said before she gave Krystal a peck on the cheek. Krystal smiled. "No need to thank me..what are best friend's for?...now...let's head to the party okay?" Krystal said. Amber nodded. 

They finally made it to the party. "Thank god you guys are here! The party is going to start in a couple of minutes!" A guy said. The guys immediately frowned. "Where is the other workers??" The guys asked. "They sorta balled...they got scared when they heard it was a..idol party.." Amber answered. "So your by yourself??" One of them asked. Amber shook her head. "No there's someone else with me..." Amber paused. She sighed. "KRYSTAL COME HERE!!" Amber called. Krystal walked to Amber with and immediately frozen. "B-b2st..." KRystal stuttered. "Glad you know us..now can you two quickly place the food inside??" Hyungseung said before going to the back. "Sorry about him...we'll help you.." Kikwang said. Amber and Krystal smiled. And so they immediately began to bring the food to the back. "Wow you guys cooked all of this?" Dongwoon asked as he helped Krystal bring the rest inside. "Yeah." Krystal answered shyly. They walked to Amber who was setting up the food on the table's. "That's the last of it?" Amber asked. Krystal nodded. "Thanks." Amber said. "No problem." Dongwoon said before he left the two girls alone. "Can you help me set this up?" Amber asked with a pout. "Of course." Krystal answered before she began to help amber. After a couple of minutes, the two finished. "Okay you guys can let them in now." Amber said. "FINALLY!!" Hyunseung said out of aggravation. People then began walking in..not just ordinary people but idol's. "Oh my god.." Krystal and amber said at the same time. "Block B...aoa...2pm..Red velvet..JJCC..Cross Gene...Bts..sistar...girls day.." Amber was naming all of them that was coming in. "So many idols.." Krystal said. Amber nodded still amazed of all of the idol's that are appearing. "OH MY GOD!! Shinhwa and G.O.D" Amber said in excitement. "Wow amber never knew you were the fangirling type.." Krystal said jokingly. "Guys get to work." Hyunseung ordered. "Jeez..I never knew he could be so bossy.." Amber admitted. They both then did as they were told. They handed out the drinks, the food, napkins, even towels. 

Mark sighed as he got out the car. "Can I please go home?" Mark asked. "No." They all answered at the same time. Mark sighed once more. "You never know, what if you meet a new girl here??" Jackson asked. Mark scoffed. "Stop it Jackson." Mark said. "Fine..let's go." Jackson replied before he followed the other members to the party. Mark ruffled his hair as he groaned in frustration. "Aish..." He said before going to the party. "HYUNG!!" Jackson yelled as he ran to Joon(g.o.d). "JACKSON!!" Joon yelled. The both tackled each other causing them to fall in the pool. Everyone laughed. Mark scoffed at them for being childish. He stopped walking when he saw Apink. All the girls stared at him and sighed as they shook their head indicating that Naeun didn't come. Mark sighed. He watched as his group members jumped in the pool. He started walking around. "Mark." Someone called. Mark stopped walking. "Hyunseung." Mark said as he turned around. "How's Naeun?" Hyunseung asked. "She's fine." Mark answered coldly. "Why didn't she come? Did you two fight or something? Or is she doing what she usually does?...choosing her career over you..." Hyunseung said. Mark scoffed. "It's none of your business." Mark replied. Mark tried to walk away but Hyunseung wouldn't let him. "You don't deserve her." Hyunseung admitted. "Excuse me?" Mark said. "I said..you don't deserve her.." Hyunseung repeated. Mark scoffed once more. "And you think you do?" Mark asked. Hyunseung smirked. "I treated her way better than you ever did..I loved her way more than you ever did...I cherished her way more than you ever did---" Hyunseung was cut off. "That's funny...if that were true you would've never cheated on her." Mark said. Hyunseung clenched his fist. "Get out." Hyunseung said. "Stop playing around and just have fun at your party." Mark said. Mark tried walking away once more but Hyunseung stopped him. "You think I'm playing around?" Hyunseung asked with an aggravated tone. "Hyunseung I'm not here to argue." Mark replied. Hyungseung scoffed as he watched Mark walk away. 

Krystal was running all over the place. She ran from person from person, and got everything they wanted. Drinks, food, napkins, towels, sunscreen, etc. She had no chance to rest at all. She frowned when she saw Amber playing around with the idol's. "Why isn't she working.." Krystal thought. Krystal was about to walk over to her but someone called her name. She immediately walked to the person. "Yes?" She said. "Get cocktails for these ladies and one club soda." Hyunseung ordered. Krystal nodded and did as she was told. After that Hyunseung kept calling her telling her what to do. Krystal tried to remain calm not wanting to embarrass herself. The more he called for her the more her patience ran out. "THAT'S IT!!" She yelled as she threw the tray on the ground. Hyunseung smirked. "You want something? Go get it yourself." She said out of anger. Everyone stared at Krystal including Mark. "Oh my god.." Mark thought. "Hey...I think she needs to cool off.." Hyorin said as she held Hyunseung's hand. "Your right she does need to cool off...I think she needs to go for a swim." Hyunseung replied. Krystal stood there frozen due to what he just said. "No..not the water..." She thought. Hyunseung signaled Kikwang to go do it. Kikwang nodded. He immediately went to Krystal and picked her up. She screamed to be put down as everyone laughed. He started walking to the pool. "Make room for one more guys." Kikwang said. "PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!!" She pleaded as tears escaped from her eyes. "THAT'S ENOUGH!!' Someone yelled. Everyone looked at the person. "Mark relax we're just playing around." Hyunseung said. Mark scoffed. "Kikwang please put her down." Mark said. Kikwang nodded and did as he was told. Krystal stood up and immediately left the party. "I didn't mean to do her any harm mark..Hyunseung said--" Kikwang was cut off. "It's okay Kikwang..I know." Mark said before he went to go look for Krystal.