05 - I've never been proposed like that

The first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Because of Bobby I actually was the one late 

“Sorry, I had to deal with someone 
-Did you break is head
-No but I should have, that would have settled things faster” 

He laughed, me too. And when we were leaving the school talking about different ways of ending a conversation I could feel the look of some of the girls around. Man he wasn't kidding about this popularity thing. I already knew that tomorrow girls were going to start to on me. It was the same in my old school, well not exactly but the same reason, jealousy. I was getting along pretty well with the most popular guy in our school. We were in the same class and like always, I connected better with guys, and back then I didn't even tried to pretend having the slightest interest in girls stuff. I just did what I wanted and that mean becoming friend with the football team and particularly with their captain, Yunhyeong. 

The thing is, when you start to show a masculine side to them, the guys just don't see you like a potential romantic interest, but girls on the other side juste see you hanging out with the guy they like. Because a few of them "loved" Yunhyeong I had an hard time dealing with there remarks. When I was with the boys they didn't say a thing but when I was alone they started to test me with allusions. Bad luck for them I have never been gone to take it, so I started to make them shut there mouth by responding but it seemed that it was what they wanted because they start bullying me when nobody was looking. They beat the out of me a few time because they kept coming in numbers. But I'm a fast learner and I learned how to play dirty too. If I couldn't deal with them at once, I would do it one by one; so I practiced, took a few punch in the face and ended up like tagged as a delinquent. Nevertheless I'm still friend with Yunhyeong and a few others with who I kept contact. That's why I have the feeling that with becoming friend with Gongchan I will have to deal with some fanatics too but even if I don't want to go back to being all alone I'm not afraid. I've been there once and came back stronger so I won't let brainless girls choose for me with who I will be or not be friend. 

We entered a shop a little bit further from school where Gongchan swear to me that they were doing the best machiato, or whatever. Since I don't drink cafe I just go with the flow and order a hot chocolate. 

“Weird I had the feeling that you were the black cafe type 
- Well wrong guess I can't take caffein that's makes me become too much
- So you can be even much than what you actually are ? 
- You don't want to see my dark side
- I'm a pretty curious person 
- To the point of proposing a cafe to the person who almost broke your head 
- I don't even know what it would make you become ? 
- Let's just say honest, after one drink of caffein I start say everything I have in my mind and believ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter