17 - This is just a cap (D10)

The first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

{Dara PoV}

Junhoe was blocking the bathroom upstair and the one downstair was taken by Cheondong. Every morning it was the same thing, my father and Daesung were the ones leaving earlier after that Chansung when the three of us wake up. Since we only have two bathroom it's always a fight to know who would be the last, and this morning I was the one. I hated it because those guys were taking for ever to get ready, even if I was the only girl I was the fastest. Whenever I would pick on them for this they would retort that if I was a real girl it wouldn't be the case. I know that I am not really feminine, that I have a baby face who don't change and that I still act like a brat sometimes but I would rather sleep five more minutes in the morning than waking up early to do my hair or put on some make up to get an attitude of femme fatale.

 

When I was finally able to sep in the bathroom to get ready I had to rush so I could get a breakfast. We left home the together and took two different buses, me on my own for and the boys to high school. Next years Cheondong will be in the same school but until then I'm alone for the road. I don't like being alone but it's okay because now I have friend with who I can hang out once in school. I used to stay with Bom only during Taekwondo but now I have Minzy and even Chaerin for lunch. I'm in a good mood because even if it's only been twice I like this group. Bom and I are already connected, Minzy is fun and laid back as for Chaerin when she isn't scary she is actually really cool.

 

I went to class directly after arriving to see if Donghae was already here, which was the case like usual

“ Good morning !

He raised is head and looked at me seriously

- Good morning; Have you been well ?

He was literally killing me when he was talking like that

- Yes, I woke up in a good mood today. What about you ?

- Good. You seems hype everyday lately

- Really ? I guess hanging out with the girl put me in a good mood

- And what about tonight ?

Oh that's right, I almost forgot about the dinner. Yesterday I explained the situation to Donghae and he gave me some advice about dealing with my fear of the unknown as if he had already tough about it himself. I like it when it's just the two of us that's why I hang out in the office of the council after school. He always stay after the others so I came to help him with little thing and we just talk about anything.

- It will be fine, I am actually a little bit excited about it

He smiled softly to me, every time he does that I have butterfly in my stomach

- Good for you “

And then more student came in meaning that class was going to start.

 

During the second break I left to the bathroom, on my way back there I saw Seungri alone on the stair. It surprised me a little because he was the type of guy to always have one or two dude in his back as followers as if he invented the concept of sns

“Seungri are you okay ?

He looked at me and for a second I could see real pain on his face but it changed quickly for a big smile 

- Sandaradara what's up ?

- Nothing I was heading back to class, you ?

- I was just chillin' a little bit

I could have left him alone but I went to sit beside him

- And for real ?

He looked at me and smiled weakly

- I just have some hard decision to take, and I'm not really sure what to do

Seungri was usually the cooky type but he seemed genuinely lost

- You shouldn't push yourself and choose in order to never regret

- What if I made the wrong choice and regret it later

- Then you will have to start again

He laughed

- That's easier said than done but thanks

I smiled

- Anytime“

I left him because I would have been late otherwise.

 

I spend the remanning period wondering what was bothering the usually overconfident Seungri and made myself a mentally note to check on him later. I said good lunch to Donghae before heading to our spot with Minzy who was cursing her phone. Chaerin was here first because Bom had to make a quick detour in the sports office for the club. We started to talk about the club and the planning for the different competitions and when Bom came we ended up talking about why pink should be mandatory to feminize more the female doing taekwondo. I disagree because I would rather have all kind of colors, Minzy because the point is not to be feminine and Chaerin because pink make her puke. We actually spend quite the time on this pointless issue and moved on to something else. At one point Chaerin who was pissed off at Minzy's phone ringing every five second told her to deal with whoever it was otherwise she would kill him herself. Minzy looked at her and just said « That may be the solution » before explaining that Kai was going on in a phase. I never talked to the guy but he always seemed pretentious to me, but apparently since Minzy he is just a retard and that's why she can't deal with him. I feel something wrong but it's not my place to bug in.

We start to get used to each others personality which is weird because we have a lots of common point but also differences.

If you took just by the look, Bom looks like a living doll with her big round eyes. She has long and straight black hair with bangs and is dressed cutely even if we are all supposed to have the same uniform. Next to her Minzy who is more casual also have a lots of attention with her beautiful red hair. When you take the time to look at her features she as quite a good face and body but she is hiding it under this tomboyish style. I shouldn't even talk because I don't make much effort either, I always have the weirdest bun and I'm well aware that I give a childish impression at first but I'm really to lazy to pretend the opposite. As for Chaerin she have an other vibe, long blond hair, cat's eyes with liner to give her an even more piercing gaze. She is at the same time intimidating and charismatic but also y.

Yes physically we are totally different, even our character but at some point we are all solitary wolf. And now it feel like we find our pack.

Bom who was pretty enthusiasti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter