03 - Call me Minzy

The first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bla Bla Bla Bla. I think I'm going to die from to much fake smiling, if that's possible. I've tried my best to integrate like a normal girl, so I've been hanging out with the one of my class, hearing them talk about nail polisher or how cute the last trend pop singer was. I mean I can do that, talking about cosmetic, or celebrities but not for hours ! Why is it so hard to be a girl, you can't talk about sports results or the latest video games, even politics will do at this point. I've been with boys for so long that I think like them, that's crazy. But I can't be like that for ever, I need to learn their culture.


This class seemed cut in 4 groups, there is the populars with Bobby, his girl Minah and a few of their friends, so a mix one. An other one with only boys who look like nerds , one with all the other girls who looks like ... girls (they are all the same for me), and apparently the president of the general council with a petite brunette always stuck with him. This two cached my eyes, and I know exactly why, they are like a big caricature of what I used to be. Sandara, that's how the girl was named, keep on turning around the prez like a little bug while he didn't even bother to look at her when she spoke. She love him, he don't. That's pitiful, and thinking that I was like this once (Yeah once, now it's over you hear me !), just makes me want to slap her.


During the lunch break, I also needed a break for my brain so I escaped the group to isolate myself on the backyard. Sandara was there eating her sandwich while playing with the birds, she's cute, brown hair out in a bun, big dark pupil and no make up. She looks more like a kid than a young women.
“Hey 
I know, I have a real talent to engage conversation. 
- HiYa, Minji isn't ? 
- You can call me Minzy. What are you doing here alone, where is the prez ? 
- Donghae ? He spend his lunch in the council room, he is busy, lot's of things to deal 
- So why don't you eat with the other in class ? 
- I could return the question right back at you ? 
- Touche. I'm still adapting 
- Wanna share the bench ? 
- Thanks” 


I sat down, we start talking about everything, weather, the food and eventually my old school. When I told her I was practicing taekwondo her eyes started to glow. She was in the school team and there was only two girls which wasn't enough too compete. I wasn't really sure about signing for a new club but she practically begged me for the last half and hour left. Since I needed to evacuate my frustration and was pretty good at it, I promised that I will do the trial period. She seemed really happy and that almost makes me want to smile with her. God she is so much like the old me, so … optimistic and naive. Guess that's why I was drove to her. We didn't talked about her dysfunctional relationship with the prez but I knew that I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter