16 - I just don't care (D9)

The first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chaerin PoV]

 

I went to school earlier because I was in the mood to walk. I stopped at a cafe shop in front of school to get myself my usual caffein shoot. While waiting for my order I saw Minzy sitting by herself reading some papers. I was going to see her but stopped after my first step. What was I doing ? Was I really going to this girl I met a few days ago as if she was really a friend ?

On the other side why wouldn't I ? It's not like I was afraid or anything. Aish I don't know. Things are much simpler when you decide to ignore people around you by scaring them. Except that this kind of things doesn't work on people like Park Bom who got her with all her talking and manipulative smile. I ended up talking about myself with total strangers. I didn't say anything secret but just sitting down and responding without sarcasm was the hardest. By the time I took a decision Minzy saw me and gave me a soft smile, without saying anything. I took my order and went to sit in front of her.

"Do you come here often ?

- Not really, but I didn't wanted to be the source of a fight between my brother and his girlfriend so I left earlier and had some time to kill

- You seems to care a lot about him

She smiled

- I'm new in this brother/sister thing but even since it's the three of us at home we became pretty close

I smiled, it was the same for me. Even if at first it was a lot of drama, with time we eventually became closer to each other

- I get what you mean

- Do you know when you're parents will came back ?

- Not really, they keep sending us postcard and money so it doesn't seems anytime soon

- That must be something else to be on you're own like this

- You get used to it, since you don't have any other choice »

She gave me a weak smile but I could see the sadness in her eyes. She told us about her family yesterday and went trough the part where she lost her father pretty quickly as if she was fine but I can tell that she is still hurt. We talked a little bit more about how having siblings was sometimes a pain in the but also that time to time they made our life better.

I tough about Jaejoong who always drag me in the most idiotic situation but also has my back whenever I need him. Chanhyuk who always nag about the chore but always make our favorite dishes when one of us is down. And last and none the least Suhyun who literally drain all the energy of my body but is also the one giving me energy with all her antics.

 

We went to school together and I could feel everyone watching us, probably thinking that I was forcing the new girl in school to follow me. I was careful not to be seen with the twins in public and told them to pretend we are not related. It all started because of this psycho girl who used to be my best friend. We were together since high school and did absolutely everything together. After a while people some rumors about me going out at night with older men or fighting with other school students were spreading around. At first I didn't really cared about it but until some guys came hitting on me as if I was this kind of girl. I became wary about people around me and didn't talked much to others and that became even worse when I heard her telling all this crazy story about me. I couldn't believe it, even now I still don't know why she did it and the fact that I broke her nose didn't helped me to clear my image. She played the victim and I started to become aggressive because in the end I was on my own.

 

I'm not really sure about this whole girl group thing but it was like for once I didn't feel like I was going to be hurt. I don't even know why I feel that way about them.

Park Bom and I are in the same class but we never really talked until she became manager of the club and came a few time to ask me or give me information. I turned her down like I always do but she never seemed afraid or bothered and kept talking with this annoying and happy tone. With time I understood that there was no point in scaring her because she isn't normal and live in her own word.

Sandara is a more classical story, she tried to be friend since I was the only other girl in the club but I literally crushed that idea when I kicked her during our first spare. She seems like a little bunny so I tough that after that she would never came but she surprised me by her tenacity. She came at every practice and trained diligently to the point she started to have a decent level for someone who started last year. She never tried to interact with me but I always tough that she wanted to get revenge for our first encounter. Now that I talked to her I get that she is just someone who never give up and always try her best.

Minzy on the other hand is the one I couldn't understand. When we first met I was playing my latest game in the bathroom of the second floor. Since last year the toilets are broken so people only use the lavabo that's why I use the place to get some me time (meaning playing video games). I never said anything when girls came to blabber about their life or any other topics you should do after checking if the place is really empty. I learned a lots of things but never really been interested. I still don't know why I went out of her to defend her (I have my own way to be nice) and her reaction was even more surprising because she wasn't intimidated. I understood why when I first saw her move, she is fast and powerful. After that I tough that she was provoking me but now I think she tough all the thing she said.

 

I went to class and sat at my usual spot in the back, when Bom came in she waved happily at me and made all the other student in the room look at me. I didn't like it so I gave her a quick nod before staring my phone. I still have my reputation of baddest female and for now I wasn't ready to let go of it.

Just before the ring bell the six last student came in causing the giggling of the girls. It as been two month since the begging of school and they still react like retards when one of the most popular groups of school are around the perimeter, which is really annoying. Leading the group there is Kai, on of the horseman of apocalypse like Minzy would say. He won an non official popularity contest exaequo with Choi Seunghyun the chairman's grandson and apparently Bom's secret bff, Nickhun Horvesomething a third year exchange student from Thailand who became popular after dating respectively Victoria Song and Tiffany Hwang the two rival for the lead in the drama club and Shik Gongchan the already famous model who's apparently related to a famous politician. The amount of useless information you can get sitting in a girls toilet is really amazing.

Just behind him is girlfriend Kristal came in with her arm linked to Yura followed by Seunghoon and Myungsoo, as for the last one he it's the one and only one Bang Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter