02 - Are you insane ? (D2)

The first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A  new day for new adventures. If my father was here that's exactly what he would have said to make me leave my bed. Of course I wouldn't do it, but at least he tried. With my mom on the other hand everything has gone wrong last night. I didn't came back until 1 a.m, wandering at Kibum's place. I knew that she would have worried. After all her seventeen years old girl, who came back after 3 years of fighting history, don't come back at night. Even I thought that I would have gone crazy for any reason. I wanted too actually, especially after the day I had, but there wasn't any reason for me to pick a fight, like not even the tiny wrong look. Well to be fair since I was hanging out with Kibum and his crew I was calmed. I really missed him, even if he came two times during the three years to visit me, this punk.


If Kai became the prince of school, me the delinquant it was actually him who changed the most. Back then Kibum was like the little thin boy with glasses, even if he was 3 years older he always looked like the second youngest of the gang (nobody could beat Yoseob at looking young). He was so timid that you wouldn't bealive that he his now  the loud guy with all the piercings and the colorfull hair style. When I was thirteen and he was sixteen he moved out because of his father's mutation, he ended up in a new place where apparantly break dance was the thing. So he started to try it out and ended up complettly addicted to it. He stopped school two years latter after graduating and started to work in bars for a living while he practiced with is crew. He gained a lot of confidence from it and now he even goes by the nickname of Key.


Well for me it would always be the shy and gentle kid who helped me out when I losted my mother's earings, he looked for it with me for hours to finaly found it out stuck in the coutch. Yeah Kibum or Key, for me it was the same. We lost contact during a little time but we eventually found our way back.  Anyways yesterday was all about being reunited and being introduced to his crew who hang out in is bar. They were all nice even the 2 girls, Amber and Hyoyeon, seemed really cool, well probably because they were a little boyish since  after all they are  b-girls. So yeah I didn't want to leave, especially to spend time with my mother with who I can't have a simple conversation or Mr. Kim, my father in law who's barely home with is lawyer's work.


I like Bobby but he probably had a date with is girlfriend and Hanbin is so foccused on is study that being with him make me feel like a bad student, even if my grade are fine. So yeah when I came back I got a little bit of a bad argument with my mother. Since she start making big moves with her arms and speaking too loud I may have blurred out that “If she wanted to pretend to care she could have visited me at least once in three years. But since she was busy being lovely dovely with her new familly I wouldn't be on there way, so she should just pretend like I was'nt here. It wouldn't take so mutch effort”. Okay, I didn't came back to see her but I had my reason.


Even if I couldn't tell it out loud, I knew why my parents broke up, and it was for sure her fault. Even if my father never said anything bad on her, I knew that she had cheated on him, maybe even with Mr. Kim for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter