21 - The Raven

The first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Author PoV]

 

The Raven as two big space, the first one,  close to the entrance is composed of a big bar and tables for usual customers. The place is decorated with a rustic touch, the floor in wood and red wall, it also as a pool table on the back and a big tv screen for games night. Once you take the stair to go down one level it's like an other world. The second room looks like a big cave with a bar at one side and a little scene on the other, and in between a large dance floor with vip box all along the walls.

The second place is only opened for big event and most of the time used by Key and is crew as a practice spot. The owner was a rich chaebol who was experimenting new business and opened the place a few years back. He took a liking on Key and left him in charge of the second room which was a great opportunity for a young boy but also a big challenge. In one year he made the Raven popular for is underground cave where the best party, concert and even dance or rap battle happen once a week. And this week it's already a big success by the crowd of student dancing and drinking non alcoholic beverage for the minor with a blue wristband and alcoholic with a red. 

The VIP box were all taken by the most popular group in school except for the one reserved for Key's friend. The basket ball team was in the center at the biggest with all the players, their girlfriend and friend. Of all the club at school it was the most popular because of is high concentration in handsome boy starting with Kai, one of the prince.  If you add Yongguk the charismatic leader followed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter