00 - Intro

The first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have always loved you.

I think it has been since the first time I met you. You were so fierce and gentle at the same time I couldn't stop thinking of you. But I was still a child therefore I wasn't sure if it were actually love or only admiration. Thus, I'd just let it be as it was, simply enjoying being with you. Luckily you lived next door. I could see you every day and even if you were cold to me, like to the others, I kept holding on to you because I knew the real you.

You had always had a hard time to express yourself because you were really franc. Every time something came back to your mind, you said it out loud which was irritating to some people and was most of the time a misunderstanding about your true intentions. I knew because I used to watch you. I knew that you wanted to help and have friend. That's why I decided to be here for you despite the number of times you told me how noisy, bothersome and annoying I was. Besides, as I understood you, the others over time did it too.

We became friends with the other kids of the neighborhood. There were all boys and we could say that I grew up like one of you. I'd never regretted it even if I couldn't become friends with girls seeing that we couldn't talk either about boys or about anything else due to my appearance and attitude of tomboy. I mean, the most important to me was to hang around with you and play with my friends : it was the best. Sadly, I wasn't the only one who was growing up and the fact was that you became an handsome man to who all girls was aiming. The more you were with her, the more I understood my feelings for you : I was jealous.

You didn't date her but I couldn't stop thinking that you were nicer with her, you smiled at her while at me you only said it whenever I was bothersome. I knew that it was because you were trying hard to become more friendly with othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter