I Cant Stop You

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I can protest his hands are at the collar of my blouse , with one swift movement the buttons from my blouse are ripped from the seems and my chest is exposed to him if it wasn’t for my bra I would be overly embarrased. I scream aloud in protest wriggling my body away from his touch “Stop it! Im telling you im not a spy!!” He continues to tower over me , completely ignoring my words like I hadn’t said them at all.

One of his hands fall onto my as he s hard , I let out a mixture of a protest and a moan. No…I cant let him do this to me! “Please believe me…..I don’t know anything about your mother or…even your business!” He looks me in the eyes and smirks as his other hand begins to my other , I bite down on my lip hard trying to conceal my emotions that are bursting from my body.

“How can I believe you?”                                                                                 

“My Boss….ring where I work!” I reach for my now destroyed blouse and hand my card to him , with a dissatisfied look upon his face he gets out his phone and dials the number. A few minutes pass as I watch his lips move too fast for me to read , he is speaking in such a hushed tone that I cant make out anything but a whisper.

He then suddenly closes his phone , throwing it onto the bed. Then in a violent manner he rips up the card. “How many times are you going to lie to me?”

“w-what?! What do you mean!”

“They said no one under that name has ever worked there before….”

A sinking feeling arises in my heart as I let out a hopeless gasp “No….this…cant be happening…”

He grabs my face in one of his hands “My name Is Lay Yixing, But you can just call me Lay…”

My eyes go wide “Lay, You own this hotel don’t you? Please believe me, I had nothing to do with anything here” He moves away from me again looking out the window. “Here lets make a deal, If you can prove to me that you aren’t a spy and make me fall for you in one year then ill let you go , if not im going to keep you…”

"what kind of a deal is that?"

I see him shoot me a glare, I look down to the floor and feel my face go red , what kind of proposal is that. I then look to him and see he is staring impatiently, all i have to do is make him fall for me “Yes okay, Ill do it….”

“Good, Ill be back soon" he sighs  "Your boring me….” With that he throws a new shirt at me and exits the room before I can react. “H-Hey!!” I let out a sigh as I put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter