Im.....Yours?

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rush to the doors in a panic and hand my Shift card Into the receptionist and let out a sigh as I mumble to my self "Whew im only just on time today"  the receptionist chuckles "You have a coffee on your desk Sayuri" I let out a beaming smile in thanks as I walk upstairs and sit at my desk , I sip the coffee as I look upon the papers on my desk. Being a secretary isn't that bad It has its positives.

 

My boss then calls me over with a happy look on his face "Ahh Sayuri! Perfect timing" I slowly get up as I aproach his radiant smile "Good morning sir" I flash a smile at him in return , as I do this he pats my head. This is weird he usually never bothers to greet me in the morning.

 

What in the world could he want.

 

"Actually. I have a favour to ask you."

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes, But I'd rather not stand here and talk about it, lets go to my office" 

 

"Yes sir" I follow him into his room and take a seat opposite from where he sits , he seems to want to get right to the point "I would like you to take this document to here" He points to the building on the map "The Great Exclusive Hotel" 

 

I nod as I watch his smile again and wipe sweat from his brow. An expensive hotel like this? Why do I have to deliver this to such a high class place...."so...this i just give this to the person at the desk then?"

He nods as he passes me the document "I can't do it because im going to a wine and dine tonight....so can you please do this for me?" I nod as I smile , Its an honour to do something like this.
 

But it all seems so sudden, a place like this isnt for secretarial people like me. I shrug and gather my things as I begin to make my way to the Buidling, About half an hour it should take.

 

As I arrive at the building somehow I feel oddly nervous , this isn't the sort of place id like to go to by my self. But unfortunately, I stop mid sentence and sigh as I put the thought out of my mind and hurry into the building.

 

But where is the entrance.

 

I search around in wonder then spot a very stern looking man standing guard at the door , His black suit and glasses seem to intimidate me as I make my way to the door.

 

"E-Excuse me is this where the---" I look down to the files and see the big title 'Bidding' , I then clear my throat and look up to him "is this where the bidding is?"

He finally looks down to me "Are you a guest?"

 

"Oh here...!" Flustered I pass over the documents to him ,He hastily grasps them from my hand and checks them over them carefully. A strange smile then produces on his lips "This way please..."Who is this guy and how dare he look over me like that!

I feel uneasy but I have no choice but to follow him , I need to do this favour for my boss this is my chance to show him that i am a good employee.

 

The man in black whispers something to his friends , He then quickly leads me away and I begin to panic. He leads me into a dimly lighted room filled with statues and paintings. This can't be the waiting room! I thought I was going to see the owner! Then suddenly the man speaks from behind me "Excuse me...."

I turn around in shock "wha-"As I look around dountfully both my hands are suddenly seized.

 

Click!

 

Both my hands are secured behind my back with handcuffs "Hey wait untie me!!!" My pleas ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter