Tears Change You

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look down and see that Lay is securing the gun onto my leg , he then frowns as he pushes me out of the car so he can get out. I land on my knees and he laughs a little “Your cruel…” He still smirks and walks forward , Jupiter wanders over to me and helps me up as I wipe the dirt from my dress “What was his problem?...”

“…Miss I am sure I’m not aloud to say…but if I could I think you know…”

“What if what im thinking is….ridiculous?”

She smiles and walks with me into the house “I doubt  it…I can tell by the way you look at him that you know…” I blush a little and look away , I look onto the road as cars fly past almost too fast for me to catch a glimpse of them “Jupiter….Why me?...why does he need me?”

She stays quiet and opens the door for me , I then take my shoes off and wait for her. Still expect an answer and see can feel my persistent glare , she seems to shift from my intense stare to carry my shoes onto the rack “I don’t know Miss…I think he needs to see if you are a spy first…then you can go. But even then…he doesn’t look willing to let you go , dose he?”

She is right….”Ill ask him myself..i think its better…” she nods in agreement to my statement , her smile making me feel like I am back at home “I think that would be for the best , but first Miss , I would suggest to change into something less…eye catching?” I look down to my dress , that is indeed very bright and would make heads turn.

A little shy I nod and allow her to guide me to my room , I let her dress me in my pyjamas. Have  I become lazy?...i let her do my hair…dress me…But maybe I should take advantage of the luxury I have at the moment , when she exits the room I look down to what I am wearing. My eyes go wide as I am practically wearing silk with lace straps , it stops near my lower thigh but it feels shorter.

“Jeez…Jupiter I hate wearing lingerie….couldn’t you have dressed me in something a little proper…” I then realise , I’m talking to myself as she left a little while ago , damn…I really am lonely…but I need to find a dressing gown and then go to find Lay…somehow…

I end up wearing what I suspect to be Lay’s dressing gown , black but fluffy to the touch and comfy around my body. I then tie it in a bow around my waist and exit the room to go to his study , I suspect this is where he will be…I knock…No answer..

I knock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter