Creepy

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit in the car with my back aching,  leaving my seatbelt off as i don't want it pressing into into my stomach. I grab his hand and squeeze hard, the clouds seem to be going a little bit gray.

 

"I think we might be in for thunder?"

 

"How so?" 

 

I point to where two clouds are almost connecting to make a spiral "That is the storms eye, meaning we are going to get it bad...."

 

He sighs and reluctantly turns off the engine, but before he even gets to talk i hear a tap on my window. Both of us gasp as we see who it is, my lips failing to show a smile.

 

He then opens my door and pulls me out, there is not a smile on his face either as he looks at Lay. 

 

"W-Why are you here?"

 

He looks at me like im stupid, grabbing my hands "Why do you think? Im bringing you home!" 

 

I shake my head but he pulls me forward, shifting my body in a way that pulls my stomach. I cry out a little in pain, holding my side as he lets go of me instantly.

 

"For her brother you sure are hurting her alot" As i hear Lay say this his arms gently pull me to his chest.

"What did you do to her? Why is she hurting?"

 

As they argue i feel something trickle down my belly, awkwardly i put my hand up my top and i see i have blood on my finger, but they are to busy arguing.

 

"i got shot okay? Trying to protect him...."

 

There is silence then my brother laughs at me "Why would you protect that? You said you hated him!"

 

I nod in agreement "That was before i saw who he truly is" i pause, u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter