Tell Me

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrive back at the house around afternoon, i am woken up by the cars engine abruptly stopping and Lay calling my name "Sayuri,  we are finally home"

 

I nod to him and strech, i then let out a big yawn as i no longer feel tired. We both get out of the car and retrieve the bags from the back, they feel uncomfortable in my hands and on my arms. Regardless we carry them all up to our room, i let out a sigh and put my hand through my hair as i throw the bags onto the bed.

 

Lay follows behind me,  as i feel his eyes on my back i turn around and see him with a genuine smile upon his lips "Will you try these on for me?" he steps closer and presses his head onto mine, making my heart race faster "Please?"

My eyes go wide as i force my hands to stay by my side, his hot breath tickling my lips making me blush.

 

"Did...you just say please...?"

He smiles and brings his lips so they brush against mine with every word, making my whole body feel like it's melting "Yes...now try them on" 

He moves away from me and takes a deep breath, handing me two bags from his grip "Let me guess, these are the...Pyjamas? 

He nods, looking very pleased with himself "Change into them!"

 

I nod,  startled by his unusually wide smile. I go into the bathroom and change into the first thing i pull out, probably the worst. A black lingerie peice with pink bows under the area,  the frilly parts only covering the most important part. Whilst my thighs are mostly out for show, this is so embarrassing...Lay you gave me the worst bag! 

 

With hot cheeks and a beating heart i slowly put on the pyjamas,  keeping my eyes closed untill i fasten the strap at the back. I look into the mirror with cautious eyes, my lips going into a O shape.

 

My body fits into it perfectly, but im suprised it dosent make me feel as awkward as i thought it would. I take a shallow breath before exiting the bathroom, expecting him to be waiting.

 

But he is no longer in the bedroom, i cant s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter