Mistakes....

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with an intense pain in my back , I look around the room startled and sure enough Yixing was lay next to me. I let out a gasp as his face it so close , I nearly fall from my sudden startle. But I grasp the sheets and pull my self back up , Why dose he make me so nervous…..

As I peer closer into his face I feel my cheeks start to burn a little , His eyes then flicker open to look at me angrily. “Did anyone tell you it’s rude to stare at people why they sleep?” I back away a little as his voice is sharp and angry , I then sigh as I look to the floor.

“Im sorry…..”                                                

I then hear him laugh as he grasps my chin and pulls my face close to his “Maybe you just cant stay away from me…..after last night I wouldent be surprised…..you certainly seemed to enjoy it” I shake my head furiously and let my eyes wander “Don’t say such preposterous things…..you know i—“

He lets out a big sigh that stops me mid-sentence “Your boring me again….lets take a bath….”

“w-wait! T-together?!”

“Of course….why do you think I asked the maids to run one….” Before I can protest he picks me up and walks into the bathroom , plonking me down into the bath. I gasp as water splashes onto the floor , now my hurts.

“You don’t need…to be so rough…..im not a doll….” He then chuckles as he gets in the bath after me and starts applying shampoo to my hair , I then go red as I question why im letting him do this. Maybe because I know he will just punish me again…..”That’s exactly what you are though…..my doll…..my pet…nothing else…..”

The thought of being owned pains my heart as I look up to him “So you don’t see me as a woman…?”

“Of course….just your my pet…that’s all there is too it….”

I never though a person with such a kind face would be capable of this…..he looks so innocent or is it just me?....

“Why are you staring at me Sayuri?”

I look forward to the tiles on the wall “S-Sorry…..just thinking…..”

As he pours the water over my head I cant help but let out a smile as its soothing , I let out a sigh.

“Why are you smling?”

“Hmm?” I look down to the bath water “It reminds me of….when my brother washed my hair when I was little….”

“I see….” We then sit in silence , nothing being said till he gets out of the bath. “Im going to start on my work…..My maids have a clothes ready for you…..Don’t try and escape again….its very annoying….” With that he wraps a towel around himself and exits the  room , I let out a sigh as I too get out and dry my body. I then put on a bath robe and go to sit on the bed , I then look to the window and a spark appears in my mind.

Just as it dose a maid come into the room with a smile upon her face “Sayuri?” I nod smiling back “Im your maid Jupiter….Ill be dressing you and I will do my best to please you….”

“Ah…no you don’t have to…”

“I insist….its okay…Im just doing my job” With that she reveals a summer dress from behind her back , she smiles all the way through. From the moment she puts on my dress till the moment she finishes my hair. “Uhm…..Jupiter…..Could I get a phone?” She then stops mid way picking up the bath robe , she then sighs.

“Just this once….” She then exits the room and seconds later she brings out a landline phone , she hands it me then winks as she exits the room. I quickly dial my brothers number and press it to my ear.

“Pick up….pick up …pick up…”

I wait a while and he finally picks up “B-Brother?”

an explosion of relief goes through my body as I hear his voice. I try to choke back the tears as he sounds concerned “Hey Sayuri! Your phone has been going to Voice mail for like a while now….is everything okay?”

“Ah….mmhh…..i need you to meet me….Please?”

I notice that he senses t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter