Yes, I Am

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we exit the room something suddenly comes to my realization,  why was i okay with him embracing me like that....

 

I guess i really wasn't thinking... Even as i look at him now im still terrified of the things he can do to me,  This whole thing where i have to protect him is putting me on edge aswell.

 

Still in silence we enter the car,  i find myself curling up closer to the car door, not bothering to put my seat belt on. He finally turns the engine on and begins to slowly drive from the garage "So..

Where do you go on a week day?"

 

"Well..."

¤††††††††††††††††††††††††††††¤

 

After spending a solid hour directing him to the place i usually go to on a Saturday,  we finally arrive at a shopping centre. His eyes are wide as he looks at the shopping centre,  i smirk as i look to the floor. 

 

He has no idea why i wanted to come here...

 

"Come, Lay lets go..." i open the car door and make my way over to the entrance, Lay follows sharply behind me. He seems to be wary or where we are heading,  that isn't good...i need him to be relaxed... But first...

 

"Lay, did you ever see what my brother looked like?"

 

As i turn around to look him in the eyes he frowns, his lips in a tight line "No, plus i told you your not aloud to see him..."

 

"i know i know"

 

Excellent...my plan should go well then...

 

I continue to walk ahead of him as i push open the glass doors and enter the warmth of the Shopping centre, i let out a sigh as this just reminds me of when i was free to do whatever i liked. 

 

"So Sayuri...where do you want to go?"

 

"This clothes shop i usually go to...for shoes" i bite my lip as i head towards what is classed as a store you would buy mens clothes for, my footsteps slow down as i peek into the shop.

 

Surely enough i see Sehun browsing for a new shirt,  i try and hide the smile that is forming on my lips as i carefully walk inside and pretend to look at the shoes.

 

I then hear Lay whisper from behind me "Isn't this a men's shop? "

I nod, letting my smile show as i pick a pair from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter