Party's Over

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without further protest he pushes me into the shower and presses me against the glass , the water that falls on  us is relaxing but doesn’t last for long as he pulls my body tight to his.

His hot breaths reach my neck as he pumps into my rhythmically , his hands wander , leaving trails of fire wherever they touch. The sound of flesh hitting flesh is , and the flowing water is not the only reason I am wet…

I am so embarrassed but still I am unable to supress a noise that is part scream and part imporing “No….Please… don’t stop!”

His hands grip my waist tight as he pulls my body into him , both our bodies are slippery with soap as he breathes into my ear “Uhn….”

I feel myself blush red as i let the water wash away my guilt , whilst we both stand there gasping. I suddenly feel very self conscious as I look around and see Yixing drying himself with a towel , I don’t intend to stare but I couldent help it…”Sayuri hurry up….you know Jupiter will be upset with you if you don’t hurry..”

His voice again had no trace of passion or care , it was filled with boredom….all the time….im doing a bad job at making him love me….what am I saying?! Just wait a little longer….Sehun will come for you….

 

We sit at the table in silence whilst I eat my bacon and eggs , I stare out of the window , not wanting to make eye contact with him at all. “I’ll be busy today Sayuri….so you can help me..” He says it so bluntly like im his employee….”I cant….i want to meet my brot---“

He slams both hands on the table and looks to me “I don’t want you seeing him!!” a sinking feeling holds down my heart as I choke back my tears , I grip my sleeves tight. “Well hes my brother….you can’t stop me…..!” Yixing shakes his head and dismisses all the maids from the room , he goes to grasp my chin as he brings his face close to mine.

“You are NOT leaving my side….what do you not understand about that..” I look away from him , not wanting to show my almost crying face “Sorry Lay…..I wont go anywhere…..” With that said he lets me go and I stare back down to the table “Good girl…you see everything is okay when you follow the rules….”

I close my eyes and wait a few minuies before asking “Then….when can I see my brother?” He looks up from his work in anger , his voice irritated “Whenever I feel like you deserve to see him….now stop pestering me we are going to a party later…..something to smile about…” He says this with a disinterested look upon his face as Jupiter takes me from the room , her voice a whisper “Im sorry….i  have to act like that around Master Yixing , Forgive me miss.”

I nod to her as she dresses me up , its quite soothing to have her brush my hair and put my make-up on , before I know it Lay is demanding we go. “Have a nice time Miss” I bow to her as Lay drags me by the arm and out of the house “You could be a little slower you know Lay….”

He shakes his head “I cant take chances of you running away again….”

We arrive at the party and Lay leaves me to go and mingle , whilst trying to find the drinks I bump into someone and they drop their mask. “hmm? Oh God im sorry!” I pass it back to him and he puts it back on his face…

“Sis?...i came here for you…”

Hmm? S-sis? “Brother? I-is that you” He nods slowly but I look at him from head to toe , my view sceptical “You don’t look like my brother…”

He lets out a sigh as he hugs me tight “It’s a disguise…..im dressed as a friend of Yixings…..dont worry I know the part very well…..” I nod to him.

“Brother ive missed you….”

“You too….”

As soon as he says this, Yixing covers my mouth with one large hand and with the other pushes me forcibly behind him. He then walks briskly toward my brother, and bows politely. He doesn't just incline his head in a show of bowing either. He bows deeply. This tells me just how important the person my brother is dressed as is to Yixing.

Mr.Takato. I see you were able to come"

"And you as well, Yixing ,I thought you would be too busy to attend"

"I'm not half as busy as you are. Be that as it may, it seems that my new secretary has been bothering you"

I see my brothers appearance grimace slightly before then replacing it with a smile

Yixing bows deeply again. In confusion, i start to follow Lay, but out of the corner of my eye, i see My Brothes lips move slightly

"so i was right.. that's what i thought i heard him mutter"

"..?"

When i raise my head, i can no longer hear that low, monotone mutter in all the noise of the crowd and my brother’s expression is open and Unguarded, as though the words had not belonged to him

"Not at all ? i just thought she was very cute and thought i'd make a pass. i'm the one who has bothered her"

 

My brother tips his head slightly and laughs as he apologizes. I answer only with a short nod. But as if that is not sufficient, Yix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter