Closer

Two Faced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while of sobbing and crying I allow him to carry me in his muscular arms to our bedroom, whilst half asleep in his arms I listen to his heart beat in a soft rhythm…

The sound of his heart causes me to drift off even faster , the intense heat flowing from his skin doesn’t help me keep awake either. Finally giving in to my unconsciousness I catch him let out a sigh before laying me down on the bed , covering my body with the thin pure white sheets.

I need to try and have a normal conversation with him…at least once…

I can try !

My eyes slowly flutter open to the blinding light that seeps in from in-between the curtains , I stretch and give a yawn before rolling over onto my side. Who I expect to see every morning is gone , the sheets having creases from where his body rested. A gush of worry infests me as I get up and look around the room , this isn’t like him to wander off before I’m up.

After searching through countless empty rooms with my embarrassing pyjamas I spot him outside leaning on the balcony’s rail , he looks kind of melancholy…maybe I should check on him? Carefully I take bare-footed steps through the soft carpet until I reach the already open doors , the cold breeze causing goose bumps to arise on my legs and arms.

I take a step onto the icy tiles outside , the dull morning air tickling my chest as I inhale it. Taking a little breath I extend my arm to lightly touch his shoulder , a little startled he turns around and grasps my wrist tight , crushing it in his paw like hand “Oh , its just you..” The pain from my hand starts to bother me , but then he simply lets go and brings me into his chest.

I feel my heart start to beat faster already , my eyes looking down upon the street “Why were you out here alone?”

I feel him shrug behind me “I needed some space…I’m a little exhausted”

I rub his hands that are around my waist and smile a little “I’m sorry for crying… I saw how awkward it made you feel , will you accept my apology?”

I look up to him , a crooked kind of smile placed upon his tender lips , he then shakes his head in a calm manner “No...but you can make it up to me in a different way?”

I suddenly feel the colour flush from my face “I-I don’t want to do th—“

His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter