Chapter 3: Painting

I Really Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~THREE~

PAINTING

 

“LET’S go Yumae, clean yourself up.” Kyung Soo is behind my back. I see the tall guy smirk.

            “ Is she your rebound girl now, Kyung Soo.” The tall guy seems to be teasing him.

            “That’s enough. Just learn how to treat a lady Kris Wu.” Kyung Soo answered.

 

*FLASHBACK:

            “Who’s Kris Wu?” I asked. I didn’t hear that name yet.

            “Curious about him?”

            “I just saw that many of fan girls have their placards with ‘Kris Wu’ on it.”

            “You should avoid that guy.” Kyung Soo answered.

            “Is she your rebound girl now, Kyung Soo?”

            “That’s enough. Just learn how to treat a lady Kris Wu.”

            “Kris Wu.”

*END OF FLASHBACK

 

            I am at the washroom. I clean my uniform. He is Kris Wu. Finally I’ve met him, well yeah, in a most embarrassing situation. It’s just the first day of school and yet I had created so much mess! I don’t think I can enter another class for today. I went out of the washroom and head to my locker at the gym’s locker room.

            I entered the gym building as I am standing in front of two locker rooms, I am confused. Where is the girls’ locker room? I can’t get any clues because the locker rooms have the same door and color. No sign of male and female. All I know is that my locker number is 87. Aiish! I am so confused right now! Is it left or right? Whatever. I should find my locker to change clothes.

            I choose to find out the left locker room. I’ve been looking for locker 87. Locker 62, 63, 67, 68… I switch to the other side 69…70. I stopped. It’s like the world had stopped. He stops there—in front of me. I am looking down, on his knees. I slowly tilt my head and my eyes met his face. He’s familiar.

            “Hey, what are you doing here?” he asked. That time, I finally get back to myself. He was staring at me. Then I see his… his wet, topless body with a white towel on his right shoulder. Then I reached his face… he’s the… man I bumped at the hallway yesterday.

            “Uhh… Hmm.. I was looking for my…locker…” I said, stuttering.

            “This is men’s locker room. You better look at the other.” He said.

            “Uhh… Oh, I’m sorry.” I said. I can feel my cheeks are getting warm.

            “Anyway, you’re the one from the hallway yesterday right?” he asked me.

            “Uhh… yeah…”

            “I’m Kim Jong In. Just call me Kai.” He said and he presented his right hand for me as a sign of friendship.

            “I, I’m Yumae. Son Yu Mae.” Then we shake hands together.

            “Nice to meet you, Yumae.”

            “Uhh… me too… Kai.” And he smile.

            “Umm, I guess I better get going.” I said, slowly turning back.

            “Oh, I’m sorry,. I didn’t meant to… I’m changing clothes.”

            “No. it’s fine. It’s my fault. Thank you for uhh.. Informing me.” I said, not looking back on him.

 

            I am alone inside of my room. Lying on the bed and thinking about the scenarios I’ve encountered with Kris Wu. It was so embarrassing! I don’t know how to show up my face tomorrow at school! Oh, Yumae, what did you do? Then Kai appeared on my mind. His cool, wet look is so freakin’ hot! Aaissh! Stop that Yumae! I know it’s bad to think of it but I just can’t help it. I smile as I think of it. That Kai has a charm.

 

*Tock, tock, tock!

 

            Someone is knocking at the door. Who could it be? Kyung Soo? I opened the door, curious to find out who is my first guest. And to my surprise…

            “Hi!” a smile come out.

            “Oh, hi… K-Kai...” I said.

            “How did you know that this is my room?” I continued.

            “Remember you bumped me at the hallway?” he said and I nod.

            “My room is just there.” He points in the left direction.

            “We’re room neighbors?” I asked.

            “Yep.” He replied.

            “So, what brings you here?” I asked while serving him a hot chocolate.

            ‘Nothing much. I just want to talk with somebody.”

 

SOMEONE’S POINT OF VIEW:

 

            “Stop this! Why don’t you just accept the fact that she’s already dead! You’ve been looking for her in almost two years. You should end this crazy thing right now! Stop looking for Hae Yeon! I’m here and I will not leave you the way she left you!” she said.

           “Haeyeon did not leave me and she’ll never be. It was an accident and I will never stop looking for her!” I said.

            “Look, you’re insane! Stop this nonsense and be with me!”

            “No. I’m going back to Seoul. I’ve had enough here in London.”

            “No you’ll stay here with me okay?”

            “Why should I stay with you in the first place huh? You’re not my mother, you’re not my sister and you’re not eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter