Chapter 11: Meet The Gangster

I Really Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ELEVEN~

MEET THE GANGSTER

 

            “It was a great film!” one of the girls said. Film? They filmed me? Damn. I wipe my face with my hands, I shouldn’t cry, I should fight for myself because I’m not doing anything wrong.

            “Yumae?” he offered his hand to me. I look up and see his face. Then tears fall from my eyes.

            “Wh-Who are you?” I asked.

            “It’s not that important.” I grab his hand and stand up. I wipe my tears away from my cheeks.

            “I’m a new student here.” He said.

            “Oh, really? How long?”

            “Just today. It was my first day.” I nod.

            “Thank you uh… Mr. New student.” And a weak smile curves from my pale lips.

            “It’s okay. Y-you should clean up first and I’ll go to my class.”

            “Okay.” then we part ways. That guy is a little weird—he is a gangster looking one yet he’s kind as well. Aiish, never mind. I am making my way to the wash room when…

            “Yumae?”

            “Yumae? What happened to you?”

            “Uh, I’m okay Baekhyun. It’s just… a… prank.”

            “Tell me who did this to you?”

            “Uh…”

            “TELL ME!”

            “S—No, I shouldn’t tell you.”

            “Please… tell me.”

            “I have to go to the wash room.”

            “Tell me—”

            “YUMAE.”

            “K-Kyung Soo…”

            “What happened?” Kyung Soo straightly asked with a dark expression.

            “It’s just a prank.”

            “Who did this?” he asked again. This time I’m not saying any word.

            “TELL ME WHO DID THIS?!” Kyung Soo exclaimed. He gave me goose bumps.

            “S-Some of the girls and… Sulli.”

            “B-But why? How?” instead of telling them the whole story I point to the post it board and they run to it. I look down to the ground—embarrassed.

            “I’m not that kind of girl. It was a setup but believe me, there’s no meaning behind all of that. I SWEAR TO GOD.”

 

KRIS WU’S POINT OF VIEW:

            Finally I’m done with my first class—history which I do hate the most. I don’t know but since high school I always fail to this subject. Right now, she’s still absent for today and also Kai. I’m getting really curious about the both of them. If it’s just about the drink then they should have not any hangover by now.

            “Gosh! I can’t move on about the dorm scandal from the post it board!” I heard one of my classmates said.

            “Scandal? Of who?” asked her seatmate excitedly.  My ears are trying hard to hear their talks.

            “It’s Kai and the new student—our classmate? I don’t remember her name but remember the marathon in the CPA Dorm competition? That’s her—The girl who fainted right on the finish line!”

            “Yes! I know her. I remember her! Kyung Soo saved her right?” WHAT?! Is that for real? Without any hesitation, my feet automatically move and get out of my second class. I open the door but someone was blocking my way—standing, not moving in front of me. A tall guy that is almost the same height as me, with lots of piercings on his ears and he looks unfamiliar to me.

            “Get out of my way!” I exclaimed.

            “Why are you scolding me?” the guy asked.

            “Don’t you know me?” I asked him.

            “How the hell I’m going to know you? I am just a new student.”

            “You chose to study here and yet you don’t know me? Better get out of my way!” then I slightly pushed him. I walk hurriedly to the post it board but I see a man’s figure standing in front of the board. My brain didn’t think for another second and…

            “KAI!” Before he can look at me I punched him on his left cheek.

            “What did you do huh?!” I grab his collar, dragging him upwardly to my face. His lips are bleeding.

            “What did you do to Yumae?!” he was struggling to remove my hands off of him but unfortunately, he can’t.

            “I didn’t do anything! We didn’t do anything!”

            “!” Then I punched him again.

            “Look, she’s unconscious! You set it up—you made her drunk then you took her to your room!”

            “It’s not about what you think! The both of us are the one who’s been setup!” I slowly let go of his collar.

            “It was all a big misunderstanding. Maybe all the people here were thinking that it was a scandal. But Yumae and I know the truth.” I am still looking at him. He was wiping the blood from his lips.

            “Tell me why are you so overprotecting Yumae? When we are at the pool, you pushed Kyungsoo away from reviving Yumae from being drowned. Do you… are you in love with her?” Frozen. His question makes me unable to move. I just tilt my head down to the ground.

            “In the way you’re so concerned about her, we are just the same.” I look at him. We are the same?

            “But I am not a desperate one to do this scandal thing especially when I know that me and Yumae’s life will be at risk.” He point to the board.

            “If I find out who did this then they would pay for it.” He continued.

            “I understand why you punched me, so it’s okay.” he walked away.

           

            “Are you in love with her? In the way you’re so concerned about her, we are just the same.” Those lines are keeps on echoing on my mind. Kris, why can’t you answer it by yourself? Are you in love with her? I don’t know what to say. I don’t know, I can’t even explain this damn feelings.

 

YUMAE’S POINT OF VIEW:

            I am at the CPA Garden with Baekhyun. There are no other people there and I cried a lot to express myself—my feelings. I already clean up myself and I have some bruises on my arms and face.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter