Chapter 2: Reality Strikes

I Really Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ TWO ~

REALITY STRIKES

 

          “WHO’s Kris Wu?” I asked. I didn’t hear that name yet.

            “Curious about him?”

            “I just saw that many of fan girls have their placards with ‘Kris Wu’ on it.”

            “You should avoid that guy.”

            “Why?” I asked him.

            “Did you always wear that kind of dress? I mean that kind of outfit?” he asked me rather, trying to change the topic.

            “Uh… my outfit?” I repeated. He nodded as a sign of agreement. I am wearing faded blue jeans with matching white sneakers, a boyish military design top, and a cap. I don’t have any make up on my face except for a moisturizer.

            “Uh, yes. I always wear boyish attire.” I told him.

            “It suits you.” He said.

            “Thank you.” Then we stop in front of two huge buildings.

            “The right one is the acting building which held all the acting subjects. While the left one over there held all the music and arts subject. The third building right there…” he points his index finger at the back of the two huge buildings.

            “Is the sports area where all physical activities are held.” He looked at me.

            “Uhh… yes Sir! I got it!” I said with a salute.

            “Nah, stop that.” He said.

            “Why? I’m just saying that I got it!” I laugh. He looks forward to the way.

            “Don’t be so serious Kyungsoo. It will make you look ugly and mature.” I said while laughing.

            “Really?” he turned to me with a curious expression.

            “Yeah. That’s true. So always smile. It will brighten your day, I promise.” I said with an action of raising my right hand as a sign of promise. Then he laugh.

            “Okay.” He said.

            “There. You look more handsome when you smile.” I tell him.

            “Come on, let’s have lunch.” He said.

            “Okay.”

 

            As we enter the huge cafeteria, people keep on staring at me. Is there a problem with me?

            “Just sit here. I’ll order at the counter. What do you like?” Kyungsoo asked me as he prepares the seat for me.

            “Uhhh…” actually I can’t order anything. Looking at the menu. I don’t know what are these kind of foods.

            “Uhh, whatever you order. It’s the same with mine.” I just said to him.

            “Okay. 5 minutes. Wait me here, okay?”

            “Okay…” he head towards the counter while I’m sitting alone in a table for two persons. I check my phone and there’s a text message from mom and Yuri.

 

~

From: Mom

            Hi Yumae! I guess right now you’re already in Seoul! Have fun there okay? Eat delicious and healthy foods. Study well! Mom and dad loves you!

~

 

I can’t help but to smile after reading my mother’s message.

 

~

From: Yuri

            Yah! Yumae! Take care of yourself okay? I’m not there by your side so please be independent okay? Learn how to use make up okay? I love you and I’ll miss you. Do well in CPA!

~

 

I smile at Yuri’s text. She’s always telling me to learn how to use and put make up on my face.

 

            The cafeteria is so beautiful as I look around, its color theme is beige and brown with golden lights and a very elegant table cloths. The place seems so romantic at night. But people still keep on staring at me. It feels so awkward.

            I see Kyungsoo walking towards our table with a tray on his hand. I helped him to put down the foods on the table.

            “I don’t have any idea what do you like so I ordered…”

            “PANCAKES!” I said with excitement. Some people look in our direction. Did I say it too loud?

            “Uhh… no, that’s not a pancake. It’s a French Sweetened Cake.”

            “But it looks like a pancake…” he sit down in front of me.

            “Is it your favorite?” he asked, pertaining to the pancake.

            “Yeah. I love pancakes.” And I smile.

            “Next time, we’ll eat pancakes. But for now, eat those.”

            “Okay. I’ll wait for that day.”

 

SOMEONE’S POINT OF VIEW:

 

          I saw her! She’s walking with Kyungsoo. I guess she’s a new girl here in CPA. I find her quite interesting. She styles boyish, with faded blue jeans, white sneakers, a military boyish top, with a cap. What makes me curious about her is that she doesn’t have any marks of make-up on her face. I already took 24 shots of her in my camera. I wanted her to be the main subject of my exhibit for the next two weeks.

            I knew it. They’ll be having lunch. I sit five tables away from them and from my place, I can see her face clearly and naturally. After a little while, Kyungsoo head to the counter to take some orders. This is the perfect timing to take good photos of her while she’s alone. She picks up her phone from her backpack’s pocket. I guess she’s reading a text from someone then she smile. I luckily captured it easily with my camera.

            I’ve been looking for my aspect four days ago. My stolen photo exhibit project seems to be difficult and at the same time, very challenging. It’s like I’m a spy taking photos of someone. I don’t know but this girl seems to have more charms in camera. She looks so natural and demure. She always smiles and laughs without any hesitations. She and Kyungsoo were talking while eating. Kyung Soo seems to be different with her. He supposed not to laugh and talk too much, but right now, he does.

            I stand up from my seat and I walk pass by that girl’s eyes. I know she see me, I looked at her and smile. Hope I’d give her my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter