My Future Fiancée 8

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What is it Joo Hyun? Are you that insane? Why do you kissed a girl? And you kissed the girl who are my bussiness partner's daughter Mr. Im" her dad scold to her, aigoo. That thing was hot issue two days ago, Seohyun's  parents knew now about that. She thought they wouldn't know about that because they we're busy in works,but now her appa scolding her right now.


"Joo Hyun dear why did you do that?"mom asked to her calmly. She lowered my head and said "I'm so sorry I thought she was Yuri" she answered.

 

Her parents look at her, "Joo Hyun ah, it's been a years ago and can't you get over to her? I once saw your ex-girlfriend a years ago, when I saw Mr. Im's daughter who named Im Yoona I thought too that she's your gold digger ex-girlfriend."

 

"Appa don't say that she's a gold digger! Because she's not! I miss Yuri everyday and everynight I didn't even think to kissed and hugged Yoona,because when I saw her the first person I think is my Yuri!!" Seohyun start to be angry,she accept what every her parents say to her,but not saying her beloved Yuri that she's a gold digger from her parents.

 

"Seo Joo Hyun your my only daughter I want you to forget that Yuri, We decided you to study in China to forget her but still you now back here in Korea you still not forget her. I don't know what to do anymore" her dad seriously look at her daughter.

 

"You don't need to help me, I should go now to academy." Seohyun stood up and walked away and before she can leave. "Joo Hyun I'll make sure you'll forget now your ex" her father still wearing a serious look in his face.

 

 

Seohyun's POV


this life! I'm on my car right now going to SEOul Academy. Grr, Yoona still not forgive me about my stupidness I've been sing her a song and I also help her to answered the problem yesterday. Now dad and mom know now about what I've been do to her.

 

I fastly drive my car, I feel angry now this is Yuri's fault! If I'm not see Yuri to Yoona this wouldn't happened right now. I really guilty for kissing Yoona infront of everyone,but when I taste her lips I've been craving more.

 

There's a lot of girls in SEOul Academy sometimes I just give them a kiss on the cheek but whenever I see Yoona and her lips,wow I want to kiss her. Damn! I remember appa's serious face,he said he'll make sure I'm going to forget Yuri.

 

But from now on I'll try AGAIN to forget Kwon Yuri, I'll start to forget her again and learn to love Im Yoona. Could I succeed to learn to love her? Or still flirting with girls because of Yuri?Damn! I don't know.

 

**

 

I park my car obviously in our academy's school parking area. I suddenly heard someone beep a car, I look around to see a copper who still beeping. I didn't know who rides that copper but why she/he still beeping? I'm not blocking a way.

 

I just shrugged and just start to walk I already text Tiffany unnie that I'm already here, I know unnie is heartbroken too right now. "Seo Joo Hyun!!" someone called my name making me turn around to see Yoona's frown face. Uh did I something wrong again? Her looks now are like she's going to kill me. I just give her a nervous smile.

 

 

"G-good morning" I said stuttering. ! Why do I stuttered? "Get off you car,or I'll waste it with my own hands" she said seriously while her eyes where on my car.

 

"What are you saying?!" I asked,she always boiling up whenever she see me is it because she's still not forgive me? Or because I'm too 'hot'?

 

"Your car is parking in MY PAKRING SLOT!" she said and now shout,uh-uh.So scary.

 

"You got angry just because of that? Honey there's a lot of space here,and oh it's 8:00 already now in the morning. Better hurry up or other students will steal the other space parking lot" I said while smirking,she's really cute whenever she pissed,and before I could leave her,she pinch my left ear and pull it towards her. Damn! It's hurt!

 

"You Seo Joo Hyun,your going to be my slave whenever you want or not.Do you understand?" she said so creepy,and I could tell she's smirking, she's still holding my ear.Ahh,it's so hurt now!

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter