My Future Fiancée 5

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

It's another day again in SEOul Academy. I was so shocked what happened yesterday. 

"Is Seo Joo Hyun is a gay? Oh my god! I will asked her to be my boyfriend or girlfriend. Keke~"

 

"Dude,maybe she's just biual. We have a chance to date her if she like boys too"

 

The students murmuring, they really shocked too what happened yesterday. But after what happened,boys and girls started to like her.Oh well I don't know why? Maybe because of Tiffany's powerful yesterday. "Don't judge my cousin without knowing everything" her words are still on my mind right now.

 

Aigoo,Seo Joo Hyun is a lucky kiddo to have a cousin to protect her. That's why I really fall for her.Yeah I love Tiffany Hwang since before, I always checking her out when we are modelling though I'm a ert and I admit it. But I'm just ert on her but secretly. I always and I love it whenever she turn to get mad.

 

She's already taken now,with Nichkhun,my greatest rival for Tiffany. Whenever we're in company for modelling I always see her smiling while holding her phone. I guess the one who always making her smile is her bastard boyfriend. Why do I called him a 'bastard'? Because last time I saw him kissing with another girl,and I don't know how to say it to Tiffany because I don't want her to leave hurt. Because of the thought that Tiffany is hurting,it's a double hurt for me.

 

It's so hard to pretend that I don't saw anything,whenever I saw Tiffany with Nichkhun it makes me boiled up,jealous and of course hurt.I just do nothing to make her mine,I don't know what to do? I just woke up one day and I realize that I love her,silly right? That what we called love. Love has no reason,it's not important of when,how,what,why and who.Because love has no reason,you suddenly feel it. I tell you.

 

I'm walking to music room,SEOul Academy have a huge music room here where you can play any kind of instruments. But some students have no interest about musics. But for me music is my life.

 

I'm not that being a 'boastful' but I have a talent in singing. Singing is my favorites hobby than modelling. I become a top models in Korea too, because of Tiffany. I know my height is not that 'tall' but I begged the manager to entire the fashion's world. Most important in modelling is your height but because for my love for Tiffany, I'll do anything. I want to see her everyday not only here in Academy.

I just kept in silence whenever Tiffany tease me about my height it's hurt you know. Recieving a discrimination from your love.

I want to sing right now,music room here in Academy is my favourite place. I slowly open the door without making noise,then there I saw her sitting in the chair while in her front is a piano. I already know who is she. I memorize all about her.

I heard her singing a song, a sad and broken hearted song. I'm curious? Why did she singing a song like that? I suddenly heard a sobs. But why does she crying? I'm worrying is there something wrong?

 

Tiffany's POV

*Flashback*

 

I  quickly come to Nichkhun's condominium unit where he leaves after I drive Seohyun to their mansion because she didn't yet use her own car,aigoo that girl. I want to visit my boyfriend for our 11 months of being a relationship.I'm so happy that we already shared 11 months of love. And it's only a 1 month for our 1st anniversary and I can't wait to happened that day.

 

I have a spare keys of his condo and I also know what his condo's password. As I open the door I'm so shock of what I see right now.Nichkhun is having a make out with a girl,while the girl is in his lap.

 

I froze,they shock.

 

I look at them,they look at me.

 

My eyes start to teary eyed. My heart stab a million times.

Nichkhun fastly stood up and look at me,worriedly,scarely. "It's not what you thinkin--" and before he could finished his sentence I already cut him with a hard slap from my hand.

 

Making his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter