My Future Fiancée 15

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

After my unnies visit me, I decided to get back in my room to stay there. I just lay my body carefully to not get hit my damn left arm. I sighed heavily, how many weeks do I need to stay here in so boring mansion? I miss SEOul Academy and I miss the goddess Im Yoona.

 

What is she doing right now? Is she eating right now? Is she just fine? Is there something or someone bothered on her?

 

Is her.

 

Is her.

 

Unlimited. Why I'm thinking her right now? Gah, maybe because I miss her. I miss to bully her, not bully what you think like 'physical', it's just a verbal bullying. Haha. I was about to drift on sleep when my new phone rings.

 

 

Yeah, my dad brought me a new phone after the incident. I look at the screen and an unknown number calling me. Who's this?I just shrugged and not answer the call, the only names in my contact number is Tiffany unnie and my parents. I don't know who is calling me just awhile ago and I'm not bothered to know it.

 

 

 

I was about to drift and sleep AGAIN when a knock on my door disturb me. Argh! What the hell is happening?! "Come in!" I shout. A middle aged woman maid approched on me and said "You have a guest downstairs, young lady" I suddenly puzzled, but who? It's impossible to be Taeyeon unnies again because they already leave 2 hours ago.

 

 

"Who is it?" I asked. "I didn't know her young lady. But I can describe her by her beautiful pair of doe-eyed eyes and a tall girl like you" she explained. I want to laugh to her answer, I'm just asking 'who' not saying to describe my guest. But wait.. her? It's mean a G-I-R-L. The girl, Im Yoona. The only one I knew with pair of doe-eyed eyes.

 

 

 

I just nodded and stood, as I go downstairs I saw her seating on the couch. "Hi babe" I greet while smirking as I approached her,but she just give me a bored look. "Don't ing call me 'babe'. Since then my name becomes 'babe'? Tss" then she's mad now? What's wrong with her? Is she a bipolar person?

 

 

"Why you look so mad?" I asked nonchantly, "Whatever!" she just replied shortly."Then what are you doing here?" I asked again.

 

 

 

"Whatever" she replied again. WTF is her problem? "Say that 'whatever' again or I will kiss you" I threatned. "Whate--" I cut her sentence as I kiss her lips hardly, I don't care if maids caught us because they already know that I'm gay.

 

 

 

 

"I told you" I smirked as I stop the kiss,even she's not respond on my kisses. Her face turns to red, is she's blushing or because she's starting to get more mad? "Argh. You're the ing flirt of all people I ever known" she cursed angrily while gritted her teeth. I laughed at her cute expression, "Really? Do you want more? I'll give my lips to you" I , I miss this scenes. Whenever she got pissed.

 

 

 

"Of course not. You damn flirt.!" she said while pointing me and wiped her lips that I kissed. Err, is my lips is not sweet? "Don't cursed, didn't you know that whenever you cursed it smells so bad to me. Eww!" I acted like disgusting on her, I watched her as her face dim because of anger. I signed of the cross as she wearing a deathly glared. Why I feel so scared whenever she look like that, but why I'm so confident to myself to ?!

 

 

 

 

"H-haha. I'm j-just joking. The t-truth is..your lips are so..addictive" I said nervously, well it's true that her lips is so addictive. That's why I'd love to kiss her plump lips that looks like tempting me. Her face go soften as she defeaded,I'm the won over her again! "Well I just visit here if you are still alive. You know, I'll pay the casket for you" she said with full sarcasm. Really? Is she want me to mad on her?

 

 

 

"Yah! You are so mean!" I pouted cutely. "Don't use your ugly aegyo!" she hissed. She's so mean right? "Then you may leave now!!" I pretend like I'm sulking as I start to walk up to upstairs. I not dare to look on her back,"Stop walking. I'm still your boss. You still my slave, comeback here. As in now!" she demand authoritly making me stop. Poor me.

 

 

 

I turn around and go back to her, I look at her with my annoyed face "And so?" I asked. I'm wondering why did she not come here together with unnies earlier."Hey is there something bothering you?" I asked again when she didi not response,she just sighed heavily. "What do you feel being a gay?" she asked while looking at me, in my eyes.

 

"This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am
Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter