My Future Fiancée 4

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

"This is Seo Joo Hyun,the daughter of owners of SEOul Academy. I know you already know who is Tiffany Hwang ,but she's also her older cousin" I heard the girl 'midget' said with a microphone in her hand.

 

Many students gasp was heard but I don't care. I'm just busy mismerizing her,my eyes glued on her,I feel my heart beating faster again it's been a long years since I feel it again. I know all eyes are on me waiting for my response.

 

But I'm just stood slowly then I walked fastly and go to her place where is she. She look at me wearing a weird look in her face,my eyes start to blur. I miss her so much. I grab her wrist and hug her so tightly like my life depends on her. But technically my life is really depends on her. Many gasps again was heard are they that shocked? I don't effin care I just miss my first love so much. My heart just beating on her,..just her.


My love, my happiness, my everything, my world.
.
 
.
 
.
My Kwon Yuri.

 

I want to cry of tears of joy. She's here now,I'm hugging her. I'll not her escape on me anymore. I broke the hug and without thinking I hug her waist to kiss her on her lips.

 

The only lips that I'm always been my addicted,my drug. I don't care if many students are here now all I want now is her. I kiss her lips with love that just only for her.I suddenly feel she broke the kiss and pushed me harshly.

 

*SLAP*

 

She slap me so hardly,the slap that only heard right now."HOW DARE YOU TO KISS ME?!!!" She said angrily and I saw her close her fist before run away.

 

She leave me again,she run again. Why she always do that? I bowed my head I want to cry.Why did she slap me? Is she forgot what everything we had? Is she forgot about me?

 

My heart aching again,I have so many questions in my mind. I heard students start to murmuring, is that their first time to see a girl kiss a girl too? But it's not issue on me,this is me. The real me.I felt myself that sooner or later I'll out of balance. I feel weak. I felt hanging. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter