Prologue

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Young lady,your parents are waiting for you inside"

 

 

She just ignored of what the maid said,and head to their mansion's huge living room.And there her parents wearing a serious look on their faces.

 

 

 

"Mom,dad.Is there something important to talk? I was about have a date with my boyfriend" she try to not be angry,because earlier she was about to have a lunch date with her boyfriend but then she receive a call from her father.

 

 

She was the only daughter of their family,the only heiress,the only one will manage their companies.She don't want to dissapoint her parents so she always obey their sayings.

 

 

 

"Yes,we have to talk something important" her father said in a authority tone in his voice.She take a seat and look at them weirdly.

 

 

"What is it dad? Is that too important and you can't say it through phone?" she asked.

 

 

"Your father say it earlier Yoona it's really important to talk about" her mom interrupted. "Can you straight to the point.Mom,dad?" she uncomfortably said,she have the feeling that they going to say is bad.

 

 

"You're going to get married"

.

.

.

"You're going to get married"

"You're going to get married"

"You're going to get married"

"You're going to get married"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter