My Future Fiancée 9

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"Where are you going Yoona?" asked Tiffany unnie,I just point her flirt cousin. SooSun unnies just give me a teased smile. "I feel there's gonna be trouble." instict Sunny unnie. "Well I feel the same Bunny" her girlfriend said and look at my Hyunslave.

 

Damn her,didn't she know that I'm always transformed as monster whenever I'm hungry! Did she forgot that she's my slave now?!

 

I gave her death glare and she noticed it,but she just smirked. The hell,she's always smirking and I hate it the way she smirk at me. I just ignored her and look at her girls. "Can you stop flirting with her?" I point Hyunslave and give them a sharp stare.

 

"Oh,sorry BossYoona I'm just asking their names,you know. I'm a friendly one" Hyunslave interrupt.A friendly one or a flirt one? I'm still wearing a death glare to her "I'm not asking HYUNSLAVE!" I emphasize the word 'hyunslave' and smirk. I saw her face suddenly frown,oh did she hate calling a 'hyunslave' in front of her girls?

 

"Just see ya later babe" a girl with a ugly make up said and kiss her cheek.! I feel siver right now whenever I see like that.Tss. The three girls wave their hand on her,and this Hyunslave is a flirt one she also wave her hand.

 

I pull out her right ear to me,making the other students look at us weirdly. I just ignored them,and I can tell Hyunslave start to feel pain I don't care she make mad! "You said you just asked their names,what's with the 'see ya late babe"? I mimic the last sentence.

 

"A-ah I just want to have a lunch date with them but your here now I think I... Ouch!!" She yelp in pain,sorry to her she's really making me mad right now. "Do you forgot that your my slave now! I said treat me a lunch not having a lunch with them!"

 

She harshly removed my hand on her right ear and look at me "What's your problem? I think your just jealous? Right?" she teased and smirk again.I'm taken aback at her words.

 

Did I'm just jealous?

 

That's why I'm mad right now?

 

Hell no, I'm not jealous.I'm just hungry.yeah that's it. "Your assuming hyunslave. I'll never fall for you gay!" I hissed. She just smiled on me charmingly,wow.

 

"I'm not saying like that BossYoona, now you already know that I'm a gay,a playgirl or whatsoever I can make you fall for me" she say it while looking up and down on me.Hell no,didn't she know that I'm homophobic?

 

"Whatever Hyunslave I'm hungry now. Go and buy me a lunch!" I command and she just gave me a merong! 

 

I walked to our popular's table and take a seat "Hahaha. I think Seohyun's ear right now is red!" Taeyeon unnie laugh,using her ahjumma laugh and high 5 with Hyoyeon unnie.

 

"Poor my cousin,tsk.tsk" said Tiffany unnie and chuckled. I just give her a apologetic smile. I saw hyunslave coming in our table. "Here's your order BossYoona" she said sarcastically,I just rolled my eyes."Oh wait Hyunslave treat unnies a lunch too" I said smirking making she widened her eyes.

 

"There's no need Yoona"

 

"I can afford my lunch,you know"

 

"I'm still full"

 

"Me too"

 

"But I'm hungry"

 

I look at Sooyoung unnie,she's the one who say she's hungry.Unnie is really a shikshin but I'll thank her later because she's a saviour I'll make sure Hyunslave will gonna be poor for the day.

 

"Do you heard that Hyunslave? Sooyoung unnie want to eat,and unnies don't ya worry Hyunslave will treat you too." I said and look at Hyunslave I give her a -just-do-what-I-want look,unnies just shrugged.

 

I'm enjoyning for being me as a boss while she being a slave.Perfect! "Yeah unnies,I'll treat you too all" and before she walked I saw her pout on me. Wow so cute.

 

Cute?

 

Did I say that? Erase it,she's not cute. "Wait Hyunslave,don't you dare to flirt again!" I threat. "I know..I know, don't you worry BossYoona. Maybe later I'll just continue to flirt with them without your eyes on me" and she start to walked. Damn her!!

 

**

 

We're here now in room,we have a vacant time for today.Guys here are like kids who busy in throwing the ball papers,girls are just busy with their own bussiness.

 

While me just listening a songs in my phone while using a headset, I suddenly feel someone throw a ball paper on me. "Damn! Who's that?" I asked angrily and stood up it's not that hurt but I don't want anyone else disturbing me.

 

I look around to see Hyunslave with a nervous smile.She's with a peace sign, I picked up the ball paper and smirk at her I throw it on her face. "Bulls eye!!" I said and laugh. As I saw her face frown.

 

Seohyun's POV

 

Since we have a vacant time now,I don't know what to do I feel bored. Taeyeon and Tiffany unnies just on the music room,while SooSun u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter