My Future Fiancée 2

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's POV


"Young lady,welcome back" a late aged woman greeted on me and bow.I just smiled and greeted her back. I turn around to see our mansion.My eyes sparkling in what I'm seeing right now. New painted walls,much bigger chandeliers and all the things here are new."Wow it's been 3 years since the last I saw our house. I miss this place so much" I whisper to myself.

 

Suddenly I feel someone back hug me behind.Her scent,her warm hug. I miss it,so much.I turned around to see her,the first girl who played with me when I'm only a child.

"Mom" I said excitedly,and hug her so tightly. And she hugged me back. It's so warm to feel my mother's embrace.

 

"I miss you so much" I said sincerly.

 

"I miss you too dear" she gladly answered back. I broke our hug to face her. "Mom you look younger now" I said playfully. "Hey Seo Joo Hyun don't joke around me" she said and pretending like mad.I just chuckled. "So where's dad?" I asked.

"Sorry dear,he's on his meeting. You know that your appa is a workholic man. But he promised that he'll come early for our dinner later" my mom explained on me. I sigh,appa is always a busy man. Even a little time he can't give it to his daughter,for me!

"Don't sulk dear" omma said when she noticed my sad face.I just smiled fakely. "Are you with Tiffany earlier,right?" Where is she now?" mom asked.

 

"She said she'll go to mall for shopping." I said.

"If you say so,you can rest a little dear. I know it was a ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter