My Future Fiancée 6

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

That girl nerves,argh. Why did she hugged me? Why did she kissed me? Why her eyes were full of love when I look directly on her eyes?

 

There's a lot of question running on my mind right now,I'm here now in popular's table with my blank expression. My unnies are talking in each other,and I don't what they are talking about.

 

That's my first kiss,believe me or not. I just kissed oppa in his cheek not on lips. I want my first kiss to be in a romantic way but that Seo Joo Hyun stole it. And the hell,she's a girl. Aish,I'm going to crazy.

 

"Hey Yoona still not get over about what happened yesterday?" Sooyoung unnie asked while eating her lasagna. I just rolled my eyes. "Maybe she like you kiddo" Hyoyeon unnie teased.

 

I gave her a glared."Seriously unnie? She like me? We're not that close to like me that instantly. We're not close,lock it. As in never. There's no closure will happen to us" I said surely,I'll make her pay for stealing my first kiss. 

 

"She's a gay Yoona" I look at Sunny unnie,they also look at her. "What are you talking about?" I asked."I said she's a gay. She like girls,not boys you can notice it look at her" she said then pointed someone making us look at where she pointed.

 

Then there's Seo joo hyun flirting with one girl,whispering something in that girl's ear and I even saw her kissed the girl's cheek and she was holding a guitar. WTF? I immediately turn in other way,it's really make me shiver whenever I see like that. 

 

I can't help but too look again,now she's with Tiffany unnie,her cousin with Taeyeon unnie. I don't know what they are talking about.

 

"Yoona,there's no wrong to be a gay. Many people say it's a sin to God. But it's not her/his fault to be a gay, love has no gender,no height,no age. It's love," Sooyoung unnie stated while looking at Sunny unnie.Wew,chessy.

 

They already have relationship,I literally drop my jaw when I knew about it. At first I still have feeling a shiver whenever I saw them smacking each other lips,or hearing them saying I love you in each other.

 

But I'm just always keep my mouth silence I don't want them to get offend. I'm a homophobic person but I just let my unnie do what they want it's their happiness,it's their life.Their relationship are secret.

 

If I'm not wrong I saw Taeyeon unnie pointed our table or she pointed me? I just shrugged,I still with my blank expression but suddenly go frown when I see Seo Joo hyun in front on me still with her guitar. I saw the gay girl walked first while Taeyeon and Tiffany unies behind her,when she reached us she look at me.

 

I just gave her a sharpening stare,she introduce herself and apologizing for what happened yesterday. What the hell is going on? She's the one who make me embrassed but she not saying sorry to me?

 

"Hi there Tiffany. I heard you and Nichkhun broke up already"I heard Sunny unnie said,oh they broke up? Fany unnie and Nickhun oppa is the most oh-so-called-sweet-couple here in SEOul Academy but now they broke,so sad.Tsk. She give us a awkward smile,jeez Sunny unnie is really a gossip.

 

"Why don't we join Seohyun to populars list? She's now popular for guys and even for girls" Hyoyeon unnie suggested making me look at her. What the? I'm okay that she's popular for girls but for guys,hell no. I'm Im Yoona the only goddess for guys.They look in each other and give my dance instructor a thumbs up.

 

"But unnies.From me? I don't want.She's not popular for me!" I said madly and almost I yelled it, I believe in myself that I'm the most popular girl here in campus but now when that gay girl come here,I don't think I'm not too popular now.

 

"I'm sorry for making you embrassed.And I'll start my sorry from this.Whether you like it or not.Forgive me or not,I'm sorry,okay? So just sit and listen to me"  Seohyun said and I saw her smiled,why so handsome and a cute one?

 

H-handsome, c-cute? Did I say it? Yah erase it Yoona! 

 

"Hey Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter