My Future Fiancée 1

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A girl walking with her luggages,many guys and girls looking at her amazingly.Like she was an idol artist.Nice long hair,perfect S-line and y legs.She was from China we're she studied there for 3 years.She's with her personal bodyguards,her parents told her that she need to be with bodyguards for her safety.Because of her father's rivalry in bussiness may recognize her.Soon she'll be lead her parents companies in Asia.That's why she need security.

"Gosh,is that you Seohyun?" A girl with a loud scream caught her attention,making her turn around to see the one who called her name.She cursed silently and there she saw her eyesmiling cousin coming to her.

 

"Yah,unnie.Why do you called my name so loud? What if someone recognize me? Why just can't you called me in 'Hyun' " she just sigh and look at older.

 

"Hey don't mad on me Hyun.I'm still your unnie,and welcome back" her unnie pout on her before gave her a hug.Seohyun break the hug and checking out her cousin.

 

"Yeah my unnie.My oldest cousin"she joked.

 

"Yah,I'm not that too old.Beside your just 2 years younger than me" Tiffany said and playfully slap her shoulder.

 

"Eh?! But why I'm more taller than on your height unnie?"

 

Tiffany glared at her."Yah! You just go in China and you change a lot.Your become more big headed" Tiffany stated.

"Unnie I come to China to forget the bad memories that I'd have.And I also want to forget her" Seohyun suddenly turn sad.Tiffany notice it and said."I thought you want to forgot your bad memories? And her? Why do you need to mention her again?"

 

"Aish.Unnie I'm not mentioning a name.Just her"

 

"But its also the same."

 

"Whatever unnie"

 

She and Tiffany walked like a models,the younger's luggages is already handle with her personal bodyguards.Many people in that airport make their way for them.They just chuckled whenever both girls and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter