My Future Fiancée 14

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

"So, Mr. Seo is there something important to talked?" asked Mr. Im as he take a seat with his wife. Mr. Seo sighed and said "I'll take it no longer... I want my daughter engaged to your daughter" the man said and hold his wife hand that seat beside him. The Im's go shocked and couldn't believe of what they heard.

 

 

 

"Mr.Seo what are you thinking?" asked Mr. Im seriously and look at him wierdly. "I said I want my daughter engaged to your daughter" Mr. Seo answered, his wearing a serious face like always.

 

 

 

 

Their table filled with silence, it's a serious talk taking on them right now Mrs. Im spoke "Mr.Seo what come to you mind and think like this? I'll not let my daughter to engage with a girl too!" Mrs. Im hissed.

 

 

 

 

 

The Seo's sighed heavily while Mr. Im waiting for his answer. "I know it's kinda weird but we can keep it as a secret. I want my daughter to engaged to your daughter as soon as possible. " Mr. Seo begged to them. He has a reason behind it. First of all, when he saw the Im's daughter (Yoona) he reminiscing back to Yuri when he once saw the tanned girl when his daughter and her are still in the relationship.

 

 

 

 

Second, when he think about it if the two engaged Seohyun will forget her past even he think that Seohyun will see Yuri on her. And lastly, Seo and Im are the most successful companies this season and for sure if Seo and Im get in partnership in bussiness world, there's a possibility that their companies will get more bigger and bigger in industry.

 

 

 

"What's your purpose about this?" Mr. Im retort. "Think about it, if our companies get together we will reigning the bussiness world, not only in Korea but in Asia too" replied Mr. Seo, even the main purpose is about his daughter. The Im's taken aback of what he said.

 

 

 

"Gosh, Mr. Im are you that so-bussiness-concerned? Have you ever think what will people say and think?" Mrs. Im snort,she can't believe of what she found.

 

This time Mrs. Seo spoke "We think it together, as my husband said awhile ago we can keep this a secret." she said and thinking about her daughter situation she agreed of her husband's plan. If Seohyun and Yoona got to be engage her focus will only for Yoona and she hope it will be work. There's another silence filled on their table again until they heard Mr. Im sighed heavily. "I agree about this"

 

 

 

The Seo's take a glance of him, checking if he really serious that he's now agree about it. While his wife look at him in disbelief. "Are you serious about that?" she asked frownly.

 

 

 

"Don't mad honey this is also for our daughter's near future. I don't want her to get doom." he phonated sincerly. Mrs. Im sighed and said "I'll trust you all Seo's for my daughter's hand. And I hope your daughter will not hurt my precious girl" she sighed defeated.

 

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Seo nod both together, at last they both agreed about it. Even Mrs. Im still with little hesitant. "Mr. Seo what's your next plan about this?" asked Mr. Im"After they engaged, ofcourse they going to get married" answered Mr. Seo. "...but secretly" added Mrs. Seo. "How we really sure that they will agree about this?" Mrs.Im

 

 

"Nothing is impossible Mrs. Im, I'll make sure that my daughter will take care of your daughter. She once inlove with a girl" Mr. Im honestly said making the Im's gasped and shocked.

 

 

"Is that mean...your daughter is a gay?" Mr. Im asked whispering. "Yeah, but we're not embarrassed about her preferrence. We love her so much, so we let her where she could find her happiness" Mrs. Seo told them while smilling,along with her husband. "Oh" the only Im's retort.Mr.Seo look at his wrist watch and tell them "We should go now, we have a important board meeting."

 

 

"What do you called about this meeting?"

 

 

"This meeting is involve both family and bussiness,but this time we running of is purely bussiness meeting.So hurry up" Mr. Seo ordered as he hold his wife hand. "I hope Yoona will not sulked to us if we told to her about this" Mrs. Im mumbled.

 

**

Yoona's POV

It's been two days since the incident happened, Seohyun still absent. Gah, I'm thinking of what she doing right now?..Okayy did I said that? Thinking about her? Aniyo, of course not. ! "Hey dongsaeng let's eat lunch" I heard Taeyeon unnie said. "I have a lunch date with oppa" I said lazily, 

 

 

 

"Are you sure about that. We---" Hyoyeon cut her sentence off when someone called my name. "Yoona!" I turned around to see oppa coming to us. I come to him near and hugged him before peck his lips. Yeah I peck his lips making him smiled sweetly and peck my lips back. But now I feel digusted, but why? I just shrugged, damn! Someone flashed on my mind right now. Seohyun's smirk on her lips, yah that 'someone' flashed on my mind is her. Arrgh! WTF?

 

 

 

"So, let's go oppa" I pretend excitedly and cling my arms to his arm. "Uh looks like you have lunch date, so we better leave now. Tiffany inform us to visit Seohyun" the SooSun unnies waves their hands together, making me stopped. They will visit Seohyun? But how about me? "Let's go baby" oppa hold my hands,my eyes just glue on my unnies while walking. Why I feel the urge to visit her too?

 

 

 

 

"Baby are you okay?" he asked to me. "Yes baby" I said hesistantly. The students eyes are on us, they smiling while we are walking. Oppa is perfect guy we've been for 7 months and never he cheated on me. But me I once ...no, but twice nor thrice I cheated on him because of Seohyun, the great kiss stealer.

 

 

 

Argh! Why I'm thinking on her. It's getting seriously mad! I heard my phone rings inside my bag, so I let go of oppa's hand and his face asking me "Why?" I just get my phone inside my bag. The ID caller is dad.

 

 

 

Why is he calling right now? This hour is should his working hours with his bussiness partners. "Just wait oppa" I said to him and pressed the answer button.

 

 

"Ne,appa?"

 

 

"Annyeong dear, come here now in our place. We have something to talk about" and toot.. that's the only I heard after dad hung up. Gah, he didn't even let me to ask what about that? It makes me boiled up, "Sorry oppa. Dad calls me and we have to talk about something"

 

 

 

"What is it baby?"

 

 

"I don't know. Bye" I peck his cheek, I was about to walk when he grabbed my wrist "Let me drive you to your place" he determined. "No need oppa" I get off his hand on my wrist and start to walk. I feel something that we will talk about later is bad!

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

"Young lady,your parents are waiting for you inside"

 

 

She just ignored of what the maid said,and head to their mansion's huge living room.And there her parents wearing a serious look on their faces.

 

 

 

"Mom,dad.Is there something important to talk? I was about have a date with my boyfriend" she try to not be angry,because earlier she was about to have a lunch date with her boyfriend but then she receive a call from her father.

 

 

She was the only daughter of their family,the only heiress,the only one will manage their companies.She don't want to dissapoint her parents so she always obey their sayings.

 

 

 

"Yes,we have to talk something important" her father said in a authority tone in his voice.She take a seat and look at them weirdly.

 

 

"What is it dad? Is that too important and you can't say it through phone?" she asked.

 

 

"Your father say it earlier Yoona it's really importa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter