My Future Fiancée 3

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

*Knock, knock, knock* I rubbed my eyes when I heard someone knocking on my door. I groaned lazily,what time is it? I checked my phone and it's already 6:30 in the morning. My eyes completely open and I realized that I am in my room here in Korea but not in China. I have a home in China when I'm still studying in that country, I thought I'll have homesick but not. *Knock,knock,knock* then there's a knock on a door again. I stood up lazily in open the door.

 

"Young lady your breakfast is ready. Sorry for disturbing you,but your mom said to wake up you early cause last night you didn't have your dinner" one of the maid said to me. I just nod and walk first before her.

 

As I went to our dining room,I saw my appa with a newspaper and taking a sip of his coffee. "Good morning" I greeted them making them look at me. I saw my dad smiled to me and stood up. 

 

"I miss you Joo hyun, how's your study in China?" He asked when he broke the hug on me. I smiled sweetly. I remember yesterday that he's not here because he was busy in his works. "Uhm I miss you too appa. My study in China is fine" I said honestly and take a seat.

 

Well that's true even I'm flings with girls in China I'm still not forget about my study. My parents know what is my real preferrence that I'm attracted on girls than boys. They shocked when they found it,my dad almost froze my accounts when he knew about it. I was about to rebeled in that time but when 'she' come to my life. 'She' changed me a lot, I fall for 'her' and she gladly love me back. That was the most happiest happened on my life. I introduce 'her' in my parents as my first girlfriend. In that time my parents realized what and who will make me happy and that's 'her' and her love for me. 

 

Our relationship is going stronger we always saying I love you in each other,then one day she's broke up with me and said "I don't love you anymore." that words make my world stops,my heart almost bomb when I heard her words.

 

I'm asking her many times why she wants to break up with me? That day she just answered on me that "I don't love you anymore.Goodbye"she said repeatedly before leave me alone,under the rain and crying so hard.

 

My parents found our break up. My dad accused her that she just a gold digger. But I always said NO. She's not a gold digger,there's no things in my family owned that she wants to get. I'm still protecting her from my parents.

 

I know there's a reason behind,that's why she's breaking up with me. Just then I found that she's going to America. When I found it I always cry in my room everyday and everynight.

 

I said it to Tiffany unnie,from the start she already know that I'm more like girls than boys. I'm glad that she's still accept me as her cousin. All my hurtness and sadness she's on my side comforting and advising me.

 

I'm still in the process of 'moving on' and I'm start playing with girls. I'm nightly costumer in a night club. Just kissing,dancing or flirting with girls in that bar. Nothing 'happen' I don't having with them. I still want my first happen just for 'her' but she leave me hurt. 

 

My parents found that I'm forgeting my study since she leave me. Dad command to me that I need to go in China,alone. I say sorry to my parents for making them dissapointed. I study in China for 3 years but still I'm playing with girls

 

. And that's also my purpose to forget her. And now I'm back in Korea she's still in my mind and heart. First love is really never die. It's too painful to leave you hurt alone.

 

"Hey. Hyun I'm asking you to get ready,we're going to SEOul Academy" I back in reality and I heard someone familiar voice.

 

"T-Tiffany unnie? What are you doing here?" I asked if I'm not wrong we're just three here in table.

 

"Dear are you okay? We asking you and you just doing is just to nod and nod. Your spacing out,didn't you?" I heard mom asked.

 

"Oh I-I'm sorry mom,I asking Tiffany unnie what she's doing here" I asked. I really don't have idea why she's here right now.

 

"Joo Hyun your going to study in SEOul Academy. That's why Tiffany is here now" my appa said.

 

I look at them,I know that academy and we owned that. But why so early I just arrived yesterday,but I can't say NO it's from my father's powerful words.I just nod in agremeent.

 

**
We already get inside Tiffany unnie's pink car. "Nothing change unnie,still pink eh?"

 

"Yah, Hyun if you don't want to ride in my cute pink car you can ride with your car!"she said and shout on me.

 

"Don't shout on me unnie! It's not what I mean and I'm not that deaf! Start your engine now" I shout back at her.

 

"Why can't you just drive in your car?"she shout again.But her voice is louder than me.

 

"I forgot the way on to academy!!!" I shout much louder.

 

"Then get inside to your own car! And just chase my car!"

 

"Whatever unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter