My Future Fiancée 12

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Baby~" I turned around when I heard someone's familiar voice. I realized who it was, he's smiling sweetly to me. Damn! What is he doing here? "Babe!" oppa come near to me and hug me. Lee Seung Gi oppa. I broke the hug and look at him,"What are you dong here Oppa?" I asked making him look at me weirdly.

 

 

"Of course,visiting my girlfriend. Why are you look not happy to see me?" he said in a sulk tone,and he also used his aegyo. I tell you, I find it not cute for me. "Ah" I said shortly, I don't know what to say. I didn't expect that he'll visit me. "Are you okay babe? Is there something wrong? Tell me,I'm here" he asked with a worried tone. 

 

 

I looked at my unnies and waiting for my answer. "I'm okay. I'm just hungry" I said and look down,I remember Hyunslave she should treat me a lunch now. 

 

 

Gosh! Why I'm thinking her,right now? I should focus on oppa not her. "Just wait here babe. I'll buy you a lunch" oppa said I just stay silent, I saw him leave and go to cafeteria. "Hey Yoona what problem?" I heard Sooyoung unnie asked. "Nothing unnie" I replied short. I'm not in a mood right now.

 

 

"I recieve a message from Tiffany,she inform me why Seohyun is not here right now. Because today is her flight back to China" I look at Hyoyeon unnie,and she look so serious while holding her phone. Making me stood up "It's not true unnie! She's my slave and she will always stay with me!" I said angrily making the students look at us. Unnies looked at me with a shock face,I know it's my first time to burst in anger like that.

 

 

"Just admit it Yoona,your starting to like Hyun" I look at Taeyeon unnie,our table goes in silence when she said that. I'm taken aback, did I really?

 

"O-of course not unnie! I..I'm just ah-" ! I don't know what to say, I feel blank. I'm stuttering. What the hell is happening to me? "Whatever Yoona,someday you'll realized that your into girls" Sunny unnie cut in,while looking at Sooyoung unnie and hold her hands. "Unnies I'm homophic,okay!?" I defended. I'm still homophobic!

 

 

"Or just you thought" they said in unison,why they are forcing me to Hyunsalve?! "I'm just joking you Yoona. I just want to know what will you reaction if you know Seohyun will back again in China. I'm satisfied of what I seen" Hyoyeon unnie is really a prankster. I just rolled my eyes.

 

 

"Let's eat!" we looked at oppa with foods, I excused myself "I'm not hungry. Excuse" then I walked, I feel doomed! I'm not actually hungry. I don't understand myself. I know I'm acting weird towards oppa.

 

**

I was driving on the way to my house,when I heard my phone beep. I just ignored it maybe it's just a nonsense text, but then I felt urge to read the message. So I parked my car for awhile, I don't want to involve in a car accident while just reading a text! I open my phone and recieve a text message from Tiffany unnie.

 

 

She and her flirt cousin was absent on the whole day, so being a curious I am I want to know from Tiffany unnie what on earth is happening. 'Guys,I'm here at Seoul Hospital. Seohyun is here' it's the caption I read. ! What happened? I abruptly start my engine and drive as fast as I can. I feel a--afraid?

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

Yoona hurriedly ask the hospital's nurse where room is Seohyun located. Room 18. She didn't even say thak you and just look where the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter