My Future Fiancée 13

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

 

"Don't you notice it? Your changing for her! Not for you! You've become a player because you want to make revenge. You leave your girls in just a minute. My god!!" Tiffany unnie said with a hint of anger in her voice. I'm taken aback of what she said. I asked myself, do I still love Yuri? Or I just want to make revenge to girls to fall for me and leave them alone?

 

 

In the past years, since Yuri leave me, I change a lot go on a club to get drunk, date girls with no commitment and just play with them when they are already fall for me. That's my life when I'm hurt because of my dear ex. I don't know if I still love Yuri.

 

 

"Yes of course you still love her! You will not in your situation right now if you don't have feelings for her anymore!" my heart beats said to me. "No! You should think that you've change to her not for yourself! Look at you now!" my mind scold to me. I'm confused, but I'm realized something.

 

 

 

 

My heart keeps saying yes, I look at Tiffany unnie who also look at me and said. "I'm just change because of her". . . . . . . . I paused, then continue "but my heart said, I still love her" I whispered through air.

 

 

 

There's a silence after like no one's dare to speak,until unnie spoke and sighed "But your mind said 'NO',right?" I just nod. Sometimes heart and mind didn't much at the same time. Minds keeps you think but heart keeps you feel for everything, specially for everyone. My heart and mind right now contradict in each other.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know what to do anymore Hyun just to make you happy" she said with sincerity in her eyes,"Unnie you don't need to help me or do something to get me over to Yuri" I replied.

 

 

 

 

"But,--" I cut her instead of continuing what will she said. "Time can heal the pain in my heart unnie. I know it's been a long years since she leave me and the scar she leave in my heart are still there..." I point my heart and continue "...in the right time I'll teach myself to move on her."

 

 

 

"Hyun,you don't need a 'right timing' to move on,on her. You need is the 'right person' for you. And I hope he'll go to you and wipe your tears." she smiled making me look at her.

 

 

 

"But unnie,,, why 'he'? Hey it should be she!" I playfully said but her face goes serious. "Cause the right person for you is 'he' not 'her' or 'she'. You should change your preferrence Hyun. Girls are just for guys and vice versa" 

 

 

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes and replied "Unnie,still can't get over to your ex?"

 

 

 

"Yah! Look who's talking!" she yelled to me and hit my left arm. "Aww!!" I yelp in pain. Gosh it so hurt you know! She startled and look wooried "I'm..s-sorry Hyun!" 

 

 

 

"Gah, it's so very comfortable right now unnie..VERY!" I answered sarcastically, I look at the wall clock in the hospital's room and saw it, it's already 10:00 pm at night. I feel a lump in my throat,"Unnie..drive me to my mansion. It's getting late. Mom and dad will scold me." I begged to her but she just smirk. "No,no.no as in NO Hyun. I'll just inform to uncle that your going to sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter