My Future Fiancée 10

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the mansion's huge roof, inside a big room where clothes,shoes and many more that every girl wants are there. Two girls kissing each other's lips with only a lamp beside the drawer.As go on there's a taller girl hover on top of her as she's busy marking a hickey in her neck then a y moan escape on her lips. "Mmmm ahh"

 

The girl hover on top of her place one finger in her lips saying not to moan loud,as the girl on top of her continue her assults. Her lips going down and down as she reached the girl's she immediately kiss the top of it. The girl underneath was busy rubbing the girl's back,her free hand embrace the girl on top of her much tightly on her waist.

 

"H..hyunslave.ahh" she moaned as her slave's hands busy removing her clothes in her body. Seohyun the girl who hover on top of her just smirk triumphantly,she goes down to her nearest destination point and she was about to remove her pajama but just then----.

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

*Kriinngggggg!* *Kriiiiiing* I suprisingly woke up because of the alarm,arrgh it's time for another day in academy. I angrily throw that bull alarm clock.

 

And ! why do I dream like that? In with Seohyun? That playgirl?! NO! Erase it Im Yoona! You shouldn't dream like that! I remember last that I suggested to let her slept with my room.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

"Why just don't you sleep here" I suggested without looking at her,I noticed that she's not respond me back so I decided to look at her. "A..are you sure?" she asked stuttering? What's with the stuttered? 

 

"Yes" I said without hesitation,I don't know either to myself why I want her to sleep with me tonight. "I'll promise BossYoona I'll not you" she said it while raising her left hand.

 

Making my eyes widened and shot her a death glare. "Stop thinking like that and if you do that I swear I'll throw you in Bermuda Triangle" I said threatened,oh lord I'm regreting to let her sleep with me tonight She just nodded while still hanging her left hand "Promise" she said softly.

 

I automatically raised my eyebrow."Hyunslave are you really sure you'll not do something bad to me?" I asked,she just nod still raising her left hand.

 

"Then what's with the left hand? It should right hand if your making a promise. Are you really want to me huh?" I asked seriously.But hey she just smirked. "BossYoona I don't have a to you" she said while looking at me.

 

 

"What the hell is 'd*ck'?" I asked out of curiousity. She come near to me and whisper something and I tell you I feel shiver when I felt her hot breath. I pushed her lightly but she just giggle making me irritated. I know she like it whenever I'm getting pissed and now she won. "Your too innocent,poor you. I bet you are boring in bed"

 

 

Damn her! What's her point? "ert!" and I grab my pillow and throw it to her face. I laughed because her face turns to frowned,I can make her pissed too,not her only. "Yahhh!" my eyes widened when I feel a pillow landing on my face and she just laugh. Hmp,she's dead to me!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter