My Future Fiancée 7

My Future Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

Damn this day! Seohyun kissed me again! I feel shiver when that gay kissed me.

 

*Flashback*

 

After she peck my lips, I froze. Unnies just widened their eyes and the other students hung open their mouths. I gave Seohyun a death glare but she fastly run and go away. She should run for her life or I'm going to kill her anytime and anywhere. I was about to run after her but someone called me.

 

"Hey Yoona,just let that childish kiddo" I look at Tiffany unnie who calls my name.

 

"But unnie,your cousin is incredibly irritating. I'm feel embrassed again. Why did she kissed me yesterday and now?!" I asked and try to calm myself. It's so obvious that she's really a gay,cause after she sang many guys and girls cheerimg her,mostly girls! And she even give them a flying kiss!! Aish.

 

"There's a reason why she hugged and kissed you yesterday" we look instantly at Tiffany unnie,what did she means? She look at us before sighed and said "I'm trusting you all as my dear friends guys. So don't let her knew about this,okay?" She asked again we look at her wierdly, unnies just nod their heads while me waiting for Tiffany unnie to say.

 

"Yoona she thought that you were her ex-girlfriend" unnie start to talk. Her e-ex girlfriend? Really? There's a girl loved Seohyun at her boastfullness and ertness? 

 

"Unnie,what are you saying?" I asked curiously. "She was spacing out and when she saw you,she thought that you was Yuri" she explained again. "Is Yuri is her ex-girlfriend?" asked Hyoyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie just nod.

 

"Yuri leave her 3 years ago,she become more timid person,she's turn to be a playgirl after they broke up. Seohyun love Yuri so much. She also forgot about her studies so uncle and auntie decided to study her in China. And now she's back she's still in the process of being a playgirl and can't get over her past." Tiffany unnie explained. 

 

"And Yoona,you and Yuri were almost look alike,for what incident happened yesterday she just missed Yuri that much and thought she was you" she continued again. So that's why she looked the way on me because I'm look familiar on her?

 

If I see that Yuri girl, I know that I'm more pretty than her. I rolled my eyes when my eyes meet Seohyun flirting again with girls,it's really make me boiling up.

 

"Wow so Seohyun and me where on the same stage" I look at Sooyoung unnie when she say it. Yeah I got it Soo unnie and her is on really in the same stage,because they we're gays.

 

"So,Yoona can I have a favor to you?" Tiffany unnie asked to me.

 

"What is unnie?" 

 

"Can you help Seohyun to get move on?" she asked with a begging eyes. Their eyes waiting for my answer. Help her get move on? Is unnie insane? I don't want me just a rebound.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter