Chapter 14

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Like I guess, finally your relationship with him would turn out like this! I’d told you before that Jung Taekwoon was indeed a casanova though! But you had ignored the warned and keep on dating him!”

Chorong scolded right when the news already spread out around Eunji’s best friends.

“Stop scolding her, eonnie. It wasn’t her fault at all. It was Jung Taekwoon’s fault! Eunji loved him with all of her heart, but he just played with her heart. What a rude guy!”  Bomi defended.

“Don’t be sad, eonnie. I’ll ask Hyukkie to find a new boyfriend for you. He had a lot of cute friends!” Namjoo tried to soothe her friend as she gave her a hug.

“Thank you, Joo. But this time, I don’t think that I need to find a new boyfriend soon,” Eunji shrugged.

“You should not find another right man, eonnie. Don’t you remember that you still have Lee Hongbin by your side?” Hayoung suddenly blurted out. “He’s cool. And I thought his personality is better than his best friend.”

Bomi mentally broke down. “W-wait! Why should be Hongbin-ie? C’mon girls, you already knew that I had been becoming his desperate fan girl since the beginning. But, why all of you asked Eunji to dating him?! How rude?!” Bomi faked a cry. 

“If she likes him, why not?” Namjoo said nonchalantly.

“Why were you only think about Eunji, but you never thought about my feelings, girls?” Bomi pouted.

“You should not be worry, Bbom. This time, it was almost impossible for me to falling in love with another guy soon,” Eunji tried to calmed Bomi.

“I have an idea!” Chorong suddenly said. “Honestly, that Jung Taekwoon was making me pissed off!”

“What an idea, eonnie?” Hayoung asked, while lift her chin up.

“Eunji-ya, you should approaching Hongbin. He is Taekwoon’s childhood friend, isn’t he? You don’t need to have a real special feeling for him, at least all you need to do with him is to makes Jung Taekwoon jealous!” Chorong said in amazement.

“What if suddenly Hongbin will fall in love with Eunji for real?” Namjoo asked.

“You should tell him about this plan first, Ji!” Chorong said.

“That’s a brilliant idea, eonnie! Eat that, Jung Taekwoon!” Hayoung smirked.

“What do you think about this idea, Ji?” Bomi suddenly nudged Eunji’s elbow. And that girl suddenly snapped out from her reverie.

She sighed. “I don’t think that I can run the plan soon… I need to calm myself down first… It was too sudden, and I can’t think about anything for now. I’m sorry, but thank you very much for the help, girls,” Eunji faked a smile.

***

 

After the lunch, the entire students started to leave the Songnisan National Park and went back to Seoul. Eunji was sitting with blank expression, while Hongbin – her seatmate, didn’t dare to start any conversations toward her. He noticed that Eunji must feel so hurt after she knew the truth about Taekwoon and Naeun’s relationship. Hongbin decided to shut his eyes and started to sleep. Meanwhile Eunji was staring on the Busan city view from the bus.

 

“Dear, my happy virus. What’s wrong with you? You acted like a cellular phone with a low battery since earlier. Where’s my energizer rabbit gone?” Wonshik’s head suddenly popped out from the back of his bus seat. Wonshik was sitting in front of her at that time.

“I’m not in a good mood for joking around with you, Larva. You should go back to your seat or you will fall backward when suddenly this bus braked again,” Eunji whined.

“No problem. My Chorong noona will ready to catch me from falling. Is it right, noona?” Wonshik turned his head to his right side, and suddenly a groan echoed from his seat mate.

Eunji giggled as she knew that it was a voice of Park Chorong, her grumpy friend. Wonshik was seriously wanted to flirt her.

***

 

8 hours had passed, the bus already arrived at the Dong Ah University. Eunji who was waiting for her turn to get off from the bus, still sit at her previous bus seat. Eunji tried to call her appa for asking him to pick her up. But, her Appa’s cell phone was not active.

“Ck, how could appa doesn’t activate his phone?!” she pouted, and Hongbin who was still sat beside her, could hear it.

“Let me drive you home,” he suddenly said, and it made Eunji immediately turned to face him.

“Oh, y-you don’t have to. I can take a bus or I can ask Hakyeon oppa to drive me home,” Eunji tried to refuse his offer.

“It’s almost 8 PM, I’m sure you are not having enough time to catch the last bus for today,” Hongbin said. “And Jung Eunji, you should stop for interrupting Hakyeon and Hayoung,” Hongbin suddenly glared at her, and made Eunji startled.

But a second later, Hongbin chuckled after see Eunji’s surprise expression. And he earned a light slap on his arm from her as a result. “Yah, Lee Hongbin, what do you mean by interrupting them?”

“Oh c’mon, Ji. You know that they were dating, right? If you keep on joined on their car, you will only interrupting their ‘private’ time. Do you get what I mean?”

“What?” Eunji scoffed. “I think Hakyeon oppa and Hayoung weren’t a kind of person like you had mentioned, Bin. I’m sure that they will never feel burdened because of my presence.”

“Wanna bet with me?” Hongbin challenged.

“Give it a try,” Eunji said in confidences.

 A voice of someone cleared his throat suddenly interrupted their conversation. “Looks like that both of you were already so close…”

“Yah, Han Sanghyuk what are you still doing here?” Eunji suddenly lifted up her chin, and she found Hyuk appearance in front of their seat.

“What am I doing here? Off course I want to inform both of you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter