Chapter 20

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I admitted that I’m jealous]

It was 9 in the next morning, and Eunji have seen in front of the gate when his father drove her to the school at that day. She walked while put a happy smile on her face since she thought that she would able to see her boyfriend soon.

When she was walking pass the parking area, her eyes suddenly captured 2 familiar figures had got out from a car together. Eunji’s eyes widened at the same time, when she finally recognized them.

“I-It’s Hayoung and Hongbin…” she was stuttering as both of them walked toward Eunji’s direction. “H-How could they come to school t-together?”  

 

“Anyeong Eunji eonnie!?” Hayoung beamed and waved her hand toward the eldest, as she was catching her presence.

“A-Anyeong,” Eunji said, still stuttering.

Hayoung walked faster to approach her friend, while Hongbin walked slower behind her.

“Eonnie, you looked prettier today,” Hayoung said in amazement when she already stood in front of her. “Aahh, you should have a new crush, aren’t you?” she teased.

“N-No, I’ve already reconciled my relationship with Taekwoon oppa,” Eunji looked down, blushing.

“What?” Hayoung’s jaw dropped. “How could it happen? Did he had---“

“Watch out!”

Eunji could clearly hear that the voice belonged to Hongbin. And in the same time, a sound of motorcycle was approaching to her direction. But suddenly, she could feel that her body had pulled aside, and made her lose her balance. Eunji felt that she will fall on the ground soon, but she was lucky because her body suddenly bumped into a board chest. It had safe her from falling.

‘This scent…’ she still let her eyes shut, as she could smell a familiar scent from the owner of the chest. She let her mind fly away as she admitted that she missed this scent so much.

“Are you okay?” a deep voice suddenly snapped her out, and made Eunji suddenly stepped back.

“Y-yes, I’m okay,” she bowed slightly. “Hongbin-ah, thank you.”

“What a bastard! How could he ride his motorcycle so careless like that in the school area?! Didn’t he know that it was too dangerous?!” Hayoung scold as she tried to yell to the rider that had already gone from their sights.

“It’s okay, Hayoung-ah. I’m okay,” Eunji tried to calm her friend as she patted Hayoung’s arm.

“He was so annoying!” Hayoung pouted. “Oh, eonnie, you are yet telling me the reason why you were suddenly rekindling your relationship with Taekwoon oppa,” Hayoung suddenly changed the subject of their conversation and it made Hongbin mentally broke down.

“Oh, I-“

“Pardon me. I think I should go back to my class first,” Hongbin suddenly butted into their conversation before he quickly walked away, leaving Eunji and Hayoung behind.

“Um, Hayoung-ah, let’s talk about this later, okay?” Eunji said and the youngest nodded in understanding. Eunji and Hayoung immediately walked together toward their classes.

Eunji just remembered that she wanted to ask an apology toward Hongbin. She was about to run after him, but she didn’t do it since that guy still act so cold since yesterday. And Eunji still didn’t know the reason why.

***

 

“I’m so sorry, Hayoung-ah. I felt so sorry about your broke up with Hakyeon oppa,” Eunji caressed Hayoung’s hair after she heard about the information that the youngest had shared to all of her friends when they were gathering together in the cafeteria.

“I felt so sorry too after hear that you had rekindled your relationship with Jung Taekwoon,” Wonshik suddenly blurted out and made Eunji suddenly glared at him.

“Yah, Kim Wonshik! It was so rude!” Eunji flinched.

“Are you pabo or something, Jung? You had clearly know that he had cheat over you earlier. And now, how could you forgive him and agree for being his girlfriend again?”

“It’s her decision, Wonshik-ah. We can’t impose her will,” Chorong shrugged.

“You never were dating a girl before, hyung. That’s why you never know how it feels,” Sanghyuk patted the eldest shoulder and it suddenly made Wonshik groaned.

“Yah, Han Sanghyuk, why were you suddenly bullying me?” he glared at the youngest, while the other friend had burst into laughter.

“And you, Oh Hayoung. How could you come to school together with Hongbin earlier? I just feel relieve when finally I know that Eunji had rekindled her relationship with Taekwoon oppa, so I didn’t need to feel afraid that she will steal Hongbin from me.  But, why you were becoming so close to him, huh?!” Bomi protested.

“Oh, so you finally admitted that you had jealous with me?” Eunji cut her words while gave a stern look to Bomi.

“Yes, Jung. I admitted that I was so jealous earlier with you. But, Oh Hayoung, if you like him, please don’t hurt him because I know that you were just breaking up with Hakyeon, and I’m sure that you cannot forget him soon,” Bomi blabbered about Hongbin, it made Eunji and Wonshik suddenly made a face.

“N-no, eonnie. I didn’t have any special feelings toward Hongbin oppa. I just asked his help to drove me to school, because we have a same rehearsal schedule in the musical stage today,” Hayoung quickly gave an explanation.

 “Be careful Hayoung-ah, the more you get close with him, the more you will fall In love with him,” Eunji suddenly mentally slapped herself by Sanghyuk’s remark.

“Yeah, I agreed with Hyuk. It doesn’t matter if Hongbin and Hayoung suddenly becomes a real couple since both of them are still single. Am I right, Bomi?” Wonshik scoffed as he staring at her.

“I’m still single too, so it doesn’t matter if someday I’ll date Hongbin, right?” Bomi said nonchalantly.

“No, you already taken. And your boyfriend is me, you should remember it, Bbom,” Wonshik blurted out, and it made the other suddenly startled.

“Yah, Kim Wonshik, you---“

“S-so, you and Wonshik are dating?” Eunji be the first to spoke out.

“N-No… He’s lying. We aren’t dating,” Bomi immediately made a clarification.

“Me and her yet dating, but we already went on a date for several times. Is it right, Bbom?” Wonshik threw a winning smile, while Bomi could not say a word any more because it was true.

“Woaahh! Chukkae! Finally Wonshik have a girlfriend!” Jaehwan beamed as he gave a hug to the youngest.

“What are you waiting for eonnie? Just admitted that you have a special feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter