Chapter 4

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Eunji was going downstairs while her mind was keep being busy by the thought of Hongbin was asking her to go on a movie date tomorrow, until she didn't realized that she suddenly bumped into someone.

"Awww...!" she whimpered.

"Eeeyyy, be careful kid!"

"Yah, oppa! Why did you suddenly bumping into me?" she yelled in pain, as she rubbed her own forehead who got bumped into Taekwoon's chest earlier.

"What? I thought that you were the one who was bumping into me. Why were you suddenly makes me feel like I was the one who made that mistake?" Taekwoon asked as he flicked his finger on Eunji's forehead.

"Yah!! It's hurt!" Eunji hit his arm lightly, but then she screamed in disgusting way, "Yuucckksss, your arms were sweating!"

"Who asking you to touching me? I just came from playing football earlier, that's why I was sweating," Taekwoon said cooly, as he wipe his sweat on his face with the towel that he brought.

 

"Oh, I was going to ask you, did you meet Hongbin earlier?"

"Oh yes, I just met him and he gave me a movie ticket for tomorrow," Eunji suddenly blurted out.

"He gave me too," Taekwoon said as he showed off the ticket that Hongbin gave to him.

Eunji let out a relieve sigh, as she just thought that Hongbin was asking her for a movie date tomorrow.


"Mmm... Taekwoon oppa, I should go now. Because I had another appointment with Namjoo. See you tomorrow then, bye," Eunji waved her hand as she bid her goodbye to her crush.

"Ya! It's almost raining, make sure to bring an umbrella with yours!"

Taekwoon shouted, right when Eunji was starting to turned her body around and walking away from her previous place. She couldn't help herself but smile, as she heard those advice from him.

"Ohhh... Taekwoon Oppa you've just making me fly high right now..." she yelled in excitement in her deepest heart by Taekwoon's concern.

 

 

"Eunji eonnie, why don't you bring an umbrella with you? Your hair just getting wet by now!" Namjoo quickly pulled the eldest to stay above the umbrella together.

"It's okay, Joo. I'm a strong girl, so I will not getting sick easily," Eunji bragged.

"Aigoo, this eonnie," Namjoo shook her head. "Wonshik oppa was already waiting for us on his car. Palli!" Namjoo signaled the eldest to quickened their paces, and approaching Wonshik's car which was already stand by in front of the college's gate.

 


"Aigoo, what took you so long, girls?" Wonshik pouted right when both of them entering his car.

"Don't protesting," Eunji glared at him, and the eldest glared back at her.

"Please take us to Myeongdong, Wonnie Oppa. I want to buy a blazer for Hyukkie," Namjoo said softly.

"With my pleasure my lovely little friend. Oppa will take you wherever you ask me to," Wonshik beamed while showing off his aegyo.

Eunji suddenly cupped with her palm, and acted like she wanted to puke, "Huek!"

"Ya! What's wrong with you, Jung Eunji? If you dislike it, you can go out from this car, now!"

"Aigoo, Kim Wonshik, you were pretty sensitive just like a girl! You never treat me as sweet as you treat Namjoo and the other friends, huh?" Eunji scoffed.

"How could I being so nice to you, since you were always grumpy toward me?!" Wonshik protested.

"Ya! What's wrong with both of you? Please stop fighting!" Namjoo cupped her ears, as she feels annoyed by them.


***

 

"Aigoo, I just felt that my legs were getting numb! Did Namjoo wasn't found the right present for Hyukkie, yet?" Wonshik complained, as he massaged his own stiff feet.

Eunji and him were sitting on the bench in front of the 20th Boutique that they had visited since they arrived on Myeongdong 3 hours ago.

"Sshh, reduce your voice dude, or she will hearing your pout," Eunji put her index finger onto her lips. "Just let her choose the right present for her boyfriend. It is her first time to give a present to Hyukkie, since they were just dating a month ago."

 


"Wonshik oppa, Eunji eonnie, come here please," Namjoo's head suddenly popped out from the glass storefront of the boutique, as she signaling them to approached her inside.

"I'm sure she was about to asking me to trying another blazer again," Wonshik pouted.

"Just do it for today. Kajja," Eunji grabbed Wonshik's wrist and dragged him to go inside.

 


When Eunji already entered the shop, her gaze suddenly glued to the some of couple t-shirts on the shop's displays. She suddenly missed the moments when she still had a boyfriend.

"Eonnie, what do you think about this one? Is it cool?" Namjoo called and made Eunji walked close to her.

She could saw that at that time, Wonshik were wearing the newest trend blazer.

"Hmmm, for me, the blazer looks so dazzling. But, because Wonshik who was wearing it, I don't see that it was cool anymore,"

"Ya! Jung Eunji!" Wonshik suddenly tried to gave a light hit on Eunji's head, but she quickly dodged away and hide behind Namjoo's back.

"Aigoo, please don't start it again, guys," Namjoo shook her head by seeing the eldest's childish side. "Okay, agashi, I will buy this one," Namjoo finally made a decision while helping the 'relieve' Wonshik to took the blazer off. He was still glaring at Eunji, and she sticked out her tongue to .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter