Chapter 3

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours finally passed. Eunji rushedly got out from her classroom as she remembered about an appointment that she had made with Jung Taekwoon earlier.

Yes, she promised him that she would be her lunch partner for today.

When she was walking through the corridor, she crossed path with Lee Hongbin. That guy was plastering his gaze to his cellphone screen while walking. He was playing LINE Let's Get Rich so seriously, until he didn't recognizing Eunji's appearance who was walking toward him.

 

"Hongbin-ssi," she greeted first.

He directly moved his gaze, "Ah, Eunji-ssi. Anyeonghaseyo?" he bowed politely to her, while curving a sheepish smile on his face.

'I thought Bomi was right. This guy was cute,' Eunji muttered as she stared at him.

"Ne, anyeonghaseyo. Where do you want to go? Do you have another class for today?"

"Yes, I still have one class to attend. How about you? You're already finishing your class, didn't you?"

"Umm, y-yeah... My class was over, and I want to go to the cafetaria first, before going home," she lied.

"Oh, okay. I will going to my class then. Lets have another chat next time," he bid his goodbye, and waving his hand toward her.

"Okay, bye," Eunji waved her hand too, before she walked again to approaching her crush.

 


Less than a minute, she already arrived in front of the university's gate. Her eyes started to scrutinizining every people who walked passing her, as she tried to found 'his' presence.

"I'm here!" a familiar voice suddenly approaching her ears from behind. It was loud enough until made Eunji startled and turned her body around to face the owner of the voice. "How long have you been waiting for me?" he asked again, as he walked closer to Eunji.

"Ani, I just arrived a few second ago,"

"Good. I just afraid that I'd came too late, and made me take my lunch alone," Taekwoon rubbed his back neck.

"It's already 12:45, kajja!" Eunji quickly asked, as she tried to calming her pounding heart.

"Alright. I parked my car on that side," he pointed his index finger to the location of his car, as he walked to lead her.


As they arrived at his car, Taekwoon asked her, "You don't need my help to opening the door for you, right? I think you can do it by yourself."

"Off course, I can do it by myself!" she glared, before she got into his car without waiting for his permition.

Taekwoon smirked playfully, and got himself in it.

 


"What is your favorite food?" he asked as he started to driving his car.

"Anything," Eunji simply said, without glancing at him. But she surely could see from the edge of her eyes, that the guy who was sitting next to her, suddenly stole a glance at her.

"When the first time we met, I thought that you were a nice girl. Never thought that you were so grumpy..."

"You didn't know me yet. This is the real me," Eunji once again glared at him. She did that to hide her real feelings to him.

"Oh... okay... I have to be more carefull then..." he mumbled.

"Pardon me?"

"Ah, no-nothing... Lets eat some tteoboki at the small restaurant near the subway," Taekwoon quickly changed the subject of their conversation, since he was scare that the girl beside him, will eat him alive.


***

 

"Did you coming here oftenly, oppa?" Eunji asked as both of them already arrived at the Tteoboki restaurant.

Taekwoon shook his head, "Not really. I don't like to going outside alone, so I'd rather to spending my time in the house," he said, as he threw his gaze surrounding the restaurant.

"You must be often to spending your time with Hongbin, right? Both of you were look so close,"

"We're close because we were already being a friend since we were child. But when we moved to Seoul, Hongbin seemed so busy with himself," this time, Taekwoon's gaze already met her.

"How about you? I'm sure that you always spending your time with your noisy friends, huh?"

"Who were you mention as 'my noisy friends'?" Eunji rosed her eyebrow.

"Off course, Yoon Bomi, Park Chorong, Oh Hayoung and Sanghyuk's girlfriend... Ah, I forgot her name," he said as he patted his own forehead.

"Her name is Kim Namjoo,"
 
"Oh, you're right, I mean that Kim Namjoo. They're a part of your queenka-wannabe group, right?" he scoffed.

"Don't insulting my friends. They are nice and kind," Eunji whined, and Taekwoon suddenly giggled.

"Don't took it seriously, Ji. I was just kidding. Am I to annoying for you?" he asked her and suddenly made Eunji melted as she could saw his innocent side.

"N-not really. Lets eat, I'm already feel hungry," she quickly cutted his words off, as she threw her gaze to her tteoboki.

 


***


2PM

"Eunji-ya, thank you very much for being my lunch partner for today," Taekwoon said as his car arrived right in front of Eunji's gate.

"You're welcome. Do you want to coming inside first?" she asked randomly.

"No, thanks. I'll coming here again next time. See you again tomorrow at the college, bye," he bid his goodbye, as Eunji already got out from his car.

"Bye," Eunji waved her hand and smile as his car already leaving the previous place.


Eunji couldn't hide her happiness as she singing a love song while she came inside her house. Her little brother, Jung Minki, who was watching the television at the living room, confused by his sister sudden act.

"Noona, you looks so happy. Did you eat some delicious food today?" he asked his sister, innocently.

Eunji showed off her goofy smile, as she walked closer to the youngest. "Ne, you're right Minki-ya. Today I was eating delicious food with my charming prince."

Minki's jaw suddenly drop, and made Eunji giggled when she saw his cute expression. She directly landed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter