Chapter 9

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next morning, Eunji had woken up with a smile plastered on her lips. She forgot what time actually she got to sleep, since she received another call from Taekwoon, right after Hongbin had called her last night. Taekwoon and her was talking on the phone for almost 2 hours. After the phone ended, they had continued their chats in LINE.


"Wow, Eunji eonnie. What happened with you? These days you always wears feminime clothes, and it isn't your daily style," Hayoung asked when she met her and the other friends in front of the school gate.

"Oh really? You're too exaggerate, Young," Eunji beamed.

"You acted like you're in love, Ji," Chorong who walked with them, suddenly nudged her elbow.

"W-what? Don't joking around, eonnie,"

"Who knows?" Chorong shrugged.

"You can falling in love with any boys, but don't you ever dare to falling in love to Lee Hongbin!" Bomi suddenly threatened.

"Ya, Yoon Bomi. Who do you think you are? Lee Hongbin is not your boyfriend. It's not wrong If Eunji falling in love with him," Chorong glared to the youngest.

"Sshh, reduce your voice girls. He had walked toward us now," Namjoo hissed and made Eunji, Chorong, Namjoo and Bomi directly moved their gazes to the front.

 

Namjoo was right, Lee Hongbin was walking his way toward them. He wasn't alone. He was walking with his bestfriend, Jung Taekwoon.

"Hiii, Hongbin-ah! Did you just coming? What subjects do you have for today's classes?" Bomi rushedly ran toward him, and clinging in Hongbin's arm.

"Ah, y-yes... I have a Social Subject for today," he said while tried to releasing Bomi's grip from his arm.

"Anyeong Bomi-ya, Chorong-ah, Hayoung-ah, Namjoo-ya..." Taekwoon greeted all of the girls except Eunji. But then, he moved his gaze to met hers, and it suddenly made Eunji's heart skipped a beat.

"Eeeyyy aegi-ya! What did you do here? Why don't you going to your class yet?" he asked as he hit her head lightly.

"Awww! Yah, Oppa, why were you keep calling me a kid?!" Eunji hissed as she landed a light hit on his arm.

"Uhm, Eunji-ya, so you'd already signed in the Camp Committee as the members of the consumption part, didn't you?" Hongbin suddenly asked, to cutted off her conversations with Taekwoon earlier.

"Ah, yes. How could you know?"

"I just saw your name on the signing form earlier. Your name was right above mine," he smiled, and it was always succesfully made Eunji's heart beating awkwardly - again.

"Hongbin-ah, I'd signed in to the committee too. Hayoung, Chorong eonnie and Namjoo had joined too. Why did you noticing Eunji's name only?" Bomi protested.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't noticing your name, girls. Maybe your name were on the other forms,"

"What part of the committee that you had elected, Oppa?" Hayoung asked.

"I'm the vice leader of the event,"

"Wow, daebak! You were a new transfer student, but you were already choosed as a vice leader!" Hayoung said in amazement.

 

"Yah, our classes will starting soon. Lets go the class, Bin. Kajja!" Taekwoon suddenly cutted their conversations.

"Oh, okay hyung. We will going to the class first, bye," Hongbin bid their goodbye before he walked away.

"Bye, girls, see you again later. Bye aegi-ya, you must study hard, okay?!" Taekwoon said as he ruffled Eunji's hair till it became a mess.

"Yah, Oppa!" she yelled at him, but Taekwoon just threw a mischievous smile, before he ran away to chase after Hongbin.


"Aegi-ya?" Hayoung remarked.

"I smell something weird between you and him..." Namjoo furrowed her eyebrow.

"Please don't say that both of you were already dating?" Chorong asked as she threw a curioused look toward Eunji.

"Ah... n-no... I mean... not yet," Eunji stuttered.

"What? Not yet??!!! So, it's possible that both of you..."

"Eonnie, the class will starting soon. Lets go to the class now or we'll be getting late. Palli!" Hayoung suddenly cutted Chorong's question, while she grabbed Namjoo and Bomi's wrists to dragged them with her.

"You should tell us about it later," Chorong whispered in Eunji's ear, before she started to ran away to her class.


 

***


 

"Omo... Omo... So, you and him had already that close without knowing by us??" Bomi asked while cupped with her palm as she felt shocked.

"Oh My God... Eunji-ya..." Chorong patted her own forehead.

"Did we had already warned you that he is a..."

"I knew it, Joo. I knew that he is a player. But honestly, I couldn't avoided his charm..."

"Too sweet too resist, isn't it? I understand! So much!" Bomi beamed as she nodding her head continously.

"But, he will breaking your heart later, Ji. We will feel sorry for you If it happens. I knew him so well," Chorong added.

"I'd already tried my best to avoided him, because of Namjoo's warns and also based on Hayoung's experience. I'd tried so hard, eonnie. But when I'd tried to forget him, he had always came to me and messed it up," Eunji shrugged.

"He's to irresistable," Bomi remarked again.

"Eonni, shut up," Namjoo nudged Bomi's waist.

"Aigoo... What should we said to you If it had already happened," Chorong rubbed her forehead continously.

Eunji could not say any words, and made the situation between them suddenly awkward.


"Just let it be, girls... It's Eunji eonnie's decision. We don't have a right to force her. It isn't unfair for her. We are her bestfriends, it's our responsibility to gives her supports!" Hayoung suddenly spoke out, but they were still remained silent.


"We've known Jung Taekwoon as a player. But who knows that he can change to be a good boy later because of Eunji eonnie?" Hayoung continued, and suddenly made Eunji's felt relieved after she found out that she still had Hayoung to support her relationship with Jung Taekwoon.

"I think Hayoung was right. I will supporting you too, whatever the decision that you had to make. As your bestfriend, I will always praying for your happiness, Ji," Bomi said as she shook Eunji's arm.

"Thank you very much, Hayoung-ah, Bomi-ya,"

"Okay, okay, I will not forcing you again to keeping your distance with him. But, I will still give you a warning, If he is starting to act weird to you, you should quickly broke up with him, okay?"

"Okay, Chorong eonnie. Thank you."


 

***


After the class ended, Eunji quickly rushed herself to the parking area of the university. She had an appointment with her crush.

"Aigoo, what took you so long, Ji? I've been waiting for you for almost 15 minutes alone, and you know it's so cold here," Taekwoon suddenly pouted when Eunji already arrived.

"I'm so sorry Oppa. I still had some paper works to did earlier," Eunji bowed.

"I must gives you a punishment because you were late," Taekwoon suddenly got up from his previous place, and walked toward her.

"What? A punishment?"

"Yes, what kind of punishment that I should give to you, hm?"

"Oppa, why you gonna be so rude to me?"

"Ah, I know! We will going to take a lunch together. You should pay for us later, deal?"

"Yah, you're the one who asked me to take a lunch together. How could you asked me to pay it then? Rude!"

"If you don't want to pay it, it's okay. We can cancel our appointment then," Taekwoon shrugged.

"Ani, anira! Okay, okay, I'll pay it for us. But only this time, deal?" Eunji quickly grabbed Taekwoon's wrist and pulled him.

"Hm... okay. Lets go," he smirked, while he walked himself to found his motorbike.


"Mwo? We will riding a motorbike?" Eunji blinked as he already arrived right in front of her with the vehicle that he had to ride when he had visited her home for the first time.

"Yes, take your seat behind me, now," Taekwoon said, as he gave her a helmet that he had brought for her. But, Eunji still stunned in her previous place.

 

"Yah! Why were you keep on standing there? Palli!" Taekwoon yelled, and made Eunji suddenly snapped out from her reverie.

"O-Okay," Eunji rushedly climbed up to the motorbike and put the helmet to covering her head.

"Hold on to my waist tightly. We will going now,"

Eunji awkwardly hugged him from behind, but she knew that she had to tightened her grips on his wrist If she didn't wanted to fall from the motorbike soon.

And from its position, she could clearly smell his perfume.

 

At that time, many students were already coming out from their class, since it was the end of the school's hours. When Taekwoon's motorbike started to passed the crowd, Eunji could saw her friends and she waved her hand towards them to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter