Chapter 6

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung and Hongbin already went back to their home since 2 hours ago. But, Eunji's headache which was gone earlier, suddenly she felt again on her head.

She already ate the medicine that Hayoung had gave to her earlier, but the pain suddenly came again.

A new message suddenly popped out on her cellphone. It's from him.

 

[Taekwoon] Hi, aegia, are you okay? Hongbin told me that you were sick.

[Eunji] I'm so sorry Oppa. I couldn't keep my promise to spending our time to watching movies together. Please don't get mad at me :(

[Taekwoon] I'll be there in 10 minutes. Wait for me.

 

'Wait? What?!'

Eunji blinked two times, before she could clearly read the last message that Taekwoon had sent to her. He was surely typing that he will coming to her house soon.

She suddenly got up from her bed and rushedly walked to the bathroom. She seemed forgot about her headache. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face, since she didn't take a bath yet. She stared in front of the mirror, to saw her own reflection as she found out that her hair was just like a mess.

 


10 minutes later, Eunji could heard the sound of the car engine approaching her gate. She was sure that it was Taekwoon's car. Her heart started to throbbing, as she walked herself still limping and she rubbed her head, which was suddenly hurt again.

"Taekwoon oppa?" she greeted, as she found his appearance in front of her house. Eunji's eyes widened in amazement, because she thought that Taekwoon's sudden presence was so dazzling at that day, although he only wore a grey sweater with a simple motive and navy jeans.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were sick?" he asked while glared toward Eunji.

"Who do you think you are, oppa? Why should I gave you some report then?"

"Oh, so you never treat me as your close friend, huh?" he rested his hands on his chest.

 

'So... You only thought that we were just friend...' Eunji muttered and smiled bitterly.

 

"Yah, why were you remaining silent? Come with me, palli!" without waiting for her answer, Taekwoon suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside.

"Yah, oppa! Where do we want to go?"

"We will visiting doctor," he said without glancing at her, and kept on walking and dragging her.

"We don't have to. I will recovering soon, I just need to sleep and eat some medicine at home,"

 

Taekwoon suddenly stop his pace, and made Eunji suddenly bumped on his back.

"Aw..." she whimpered.

"I don't want my girlfriend suffering because of the sickness. So please, don't refuse If I ask you to go to the doctor,"

Eunji's eyes widened, as she heard that Taekwoon suddenly called her as his girlfriend. Her heart throbbed more harder than before.


 

"Use your seatbelt. I will take you to the hospital near that crossroad,"

Eunji could only nodding. And suddenly, Taekwoon put his palm on her forehead.

"Fortunately your temperature was normal. I thought you were getting sick because yesterday you didn't use umbrella when it was raining," he analyzed.

Eunji didn't say anywords. She was busying her mind with the thoughts about Taekwoon's sudden confession earlier.


***


30 minutes later, Eunji already arrived at her home with Taekwoon. She already entered her room, but Taekwoon suddenly stopped himself outside her room.

"What's wrong oppa? Why don't you come inside?" Eunji asked.

"Uhm... Is it okay for a guy like me to entering a girl's room? How If your parents or your little brother suddenly come home?" he asked awkwardly while rubbed his back neck.


Eunji freezed as she surprised, because she found out that a 'player' like him, still could feel afraid to entering a girl's room.

"It's okay, Oppa. You will not do some ert things on me, right? So, you don't have to be afraid. Come in," Eunji waved her hand to signaling the eldest to approached her.

"Oh okay then," Taekwoon nodded, and followed her inside her room.

 


"Oppa, Hongbin said that we still can use the movie tickets for another day," Eunji said, while she took her seat on her bed.

"Yes, he already told me about that too. Lets make another plan for watching the movie together on the next day after Hyuk's birthday party," Taekwoon smiled.

Eunji directly smiled back, and made Taekwoon suddenly stared at her with a blank expression.


"W-what happened Oppa? Is there anything wrong o-on my face?" Eunji cupped her cheeks with her palms.

"You're pretty,"

"What?"

Taekwoon slowly moved his hand to her cheeks, "I said... You're pretty, Jung Eunji," he touched her cheeks with his finger tips.

"Y-yah, Oppa... You were teasing me, weren't you? I haven't take a bath yet, how could you say that I'm pretty," Eunji pulled his hand away from her cheek.

"I was serious, Ji. Your face kinda remains me of Hyolyn from Sistar and Victoria from f(x),"

 

Eunji suddenly bursted out into laughter, when Taekwoon started to comparing her with the two beautiful idols.

"Yah, I'd told you that I was serious. You must be thought that I was only joking around, huh?" Taekwoon's face suddenly changed.

"You're so exaggerate, oppa!" she said still laughing.

"Okay, okay. I was completely joking then. Actually, your face is looks like actress Lee Doyeon," Taekwoon sticked out his tongue to mocked her.

"Yah Oppa, you're cruel!" Eunji suddenly hit him with her pillow, since she was feel mad at his mocks.

"I'd told you that your face were looks like Hyolyn and Victoria, but you said that I was joking earlier. And now, when I'd told you th... Awww! It hurts!" he groaned, as her pillow landed right on his face.

"Hahahaha...! It's a special hit for you, Oppa!" Eunji sticked her tongue out, and started to hit Taekwoon again with another pillow.

"Jung Eunji, you..." Taekwoon started to got up from his seat, but...

 

DUK!

"Awww!!!" Taekwoon whimpered once again, as his left waist had bumped with the edge of Eunji's desk.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Eunji quickly got up from her bed, and rushedly walked closer to Taekwoon, because he was looked down in pain. She leaned her face to his, because she wanted to checking about his condition. And now, their face were very close to each other. Eunji could feel his breath on her face, and she realized that Taekwoon was staring at her at that time. Her heart throbbed more harder than before, as she could not imagine, how will happen with both of them next.

 

"Eunji-ya..." he called her, almost whispering.

"Hmm?" Eunji was preparing herself, by shut her eyes.

"You..." her heart was beating crazily while she was hoping that Taekwoon will quickly closed their gaps. "You didn't take a bath yet, didn't you?"

"Yah!!! Oppa...!!!"


 

***


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter