Chapter 12

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Eunji] Oppa, how was your condition? Did you still have a headache?

 

It’s 5 in the morning, Eunji decided to send a message to her boyfriend since she thought he still not wake up yet at that early. She still felt worried toward his health since last night, Taekwoon said that he had suffered a headache till made him could not keep his promise to came to their university anniversary.

 

Today is the day for the camp event that had held by their college. Eunji had been chosen as a part of consumption committee with Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung. While the boy’s line: Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk were also joining the committee.

 

Eunji had checked her stuffs before she left her house. The camp event was locating at Busan, and it was far enough from Seoul. So, the students must ready and arrived at the university on the early morning.

 

“Eunji-ya, hurry up! We got this bus!”Chorong shouted at her from such a distance, just when she saw her presence in front of their school gate.

 

Eunji who heard it, suddenly rushed herself to run toward her friends. Fortunately, last night she could sleep well because she felt that her body was so tired after being a MC for the university anniversary. So, today, she woke up with full of spirit.

 

“Aigoo, finally you’ve come! I thought that you still couldn’t wake up yet,” Wonshik rested his hands on his waists when Eunji arrived in front of their bus.

 

“You should not run away like that, Ji. I’m afraid that you’ll be getting faint since you still tired because of your works yesterday,” Bomi worried toward her best friend, as she could see that Eunji was panting hardly.

 

“Okay friends, let’s entering the bus now. Kajja,” Jaehwan, the chief of the camp event’s committee suddenly asked them to enter their bus.

 

Eunji who came last, automatically be the last person to entering the bus. She threw her gaze around the bus, as she could see that almost of her friends already had a seat partner. Bomi with Chorong; Hayoung with Hakyeon, Namjoo with Sanghyuk, while Jaehwan was sitting with Wonshik. And the last person that she saw was Hongbin. Fortunately, the seat beside him was still empty. Then Eunji decided to walk herself toward his place.

 

“Hongbin-ah, can I take a seat h-here?” she stuttered.

“Off course you can, Ji. Kajja,” he quickly shifted his seat near the window, while he patted his previous seat to signal her to take a seat there.

“Thanks,” Eunji said while she sat beside him.

“Eunji-ya, do you want to exchange your seat with me?” suddenly, Bomi’s head popped out from the back of her bus seat. Her seat was located within 2 seats from where Eunji sat.

“O-oh, I…”

“Ya, Bomi-ya. How about if you exchange your seat with me? Let me sit with Chorong noona, and you can sit with Jaehwan hyung here,” Wonshik suddenly cutted Eunji’s words.

 

Eunji suddenly giggled as she remembered that Wonshik had an intention to flirt on Chorong, like he had said a few days ago to Jaehwan and her.

“Aniyo! I’m better still sitting with Chorong eonnie though!” Bomi pursed her lips, before her head was drowning behind her seat.

 

Eunji and Hongbin were suddenly staring at each other, as they shared some giggles by seeing Bomi’s childish act earlier.

At the same time, Jaehwan got up from his seat and said, “Okay, all crew already complete. Ahjussi, please starting the engine and lets go now!” he shouted in amazement and made the other students at the bus suddenly cheer in happiness.

***

 

5 hours later, they already arrived at Busan, the South Korea’s Industrial area. They were only passing through that area for taking a lunch, before they will go to Songnisan National Park for the camp event.

 

“Eunji-ya, how was your feel when you were sitting with Hongbin earlier? What are you talking about during the 5 hours?” Bomi quickly asked in curiosity right when they took their seat inside the buffet restaurant.

“We didn’t talk much, since he had fell into sleep during our long trip earlier,” Eunji said nonchalantly as she put a spoon of rice into .

“Omo… that’s too bad. Though I had hoped that you and him at least were talking about me…” Bomi whined as she pursing her lips once again.

“If you really want to talk with him that bad, you should exchange your seat with Eunji after this,” Chorong suddenly said.

“No one allow to exchanging their previous seat! I will be confused to check after you later,” Jaehwan suddenly joining the girl’s line seat.

“Aahh, oppa! It isn’t fair! Please help me this time, please~” Bomi whined as she starting to do some aegyo.

“If you really want to exchange your seat, you should replace my place as the chief of this committee too, Bbom. Did you think that my duty was taking care of you only?” Jaehwan glared at the youngest.

Bomi snorted as she looked down helplessly, and it made Chorong, Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung suddenly burst into laughter.

 

“Ya, Bomi eonnie, why don’t you move to the boy’s seat right now? Look, there were still 2 empty chair left on their table!” Hayoung said, as she pointed her index finger toward the table where Hakyeon, Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk had sat.

“Should I move there right now? Didn’t I look so aggressive? What should I tell to them about the reason why I should move there?”

“Just tell them that we were forcing you to move from this table, since you were too noisy, eonnie!?” Namjoo said nonchalantly.

“Ah, you’re so genius Kim Namjoo! Okay, I’ll go there now, wish me luck girls!” Bomi abruptly got up from her previous seat, while carrying her plate toward Hongbin and the boys table.

“Fighting, Bbom!” Eunji cheered her friend.

 

She could clearly see when Bomi arrived at their table, suddenly all of the boys turned their gaze to her place with a puzzle look. But in the end, they allowed Bomi to joining them.

“She’s indeed so flirty!” Jaehwan scoffed.

“Just let her did that. I’m sure that she will give up soon because I can see that Hongbin didn’t have any interest toward her,” Chorong stated, and it made all of them in that table suddenly burst into laughter.

***

 

“You didn’t fell into sleep since earlier, aren’t you feel tired?” Hongbin suddenly asked, when the bus already departed from the buffet restaurant.

Eunji shook her head. “I’m not that tired. You can continue your sleeping time again, and I’ll not disturb you,” she smiled.

Hongbin suddenly chuckled, “Aniyo, I’d already sleep for almost 5 hours and it was more than enough for me. You should know that I’m not a sleeping beauty, Ji.”

Eunji ‘s eyes widened in amazement, since it was the first time for her to seeing him laughing.

 

“Ya, your cell phone is ringing,” Hongbin suddenly nudged her elbow, and it made Eunji snapped out from her reverie.

“A-ah, n-ne…” she stuttered.

 

Hongbin curled a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter