Chapter 8

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fiuh..."

Eunji layed her body on the bed, right when she arrived at her room. She could felt that her body was so tired, but her mind directly goes to Jung Taekwoon again.

"What's wrong with him today? Did he promised me something last night? But why he suddenly acted nonchalantly toward me during Hyukkie's birthday party earlier? Did he changed his mind? Or he just wanted to play around with me and I was the stupid girl who had just fell into his trap?" she gave the endless question marks to herself, as she touched her own chest. She could clearly felt a slight of pain inside of her heart.

She bite her bottom lips to prevented the tears sank, but she failed. The tears suddenly rolled down onto her cheeks. Eunji cried. She cried for her foolishness.

"Actually, all of my friends were already giving me some warns, how could I kept on fell in love with that kind of guy?" she mumbled in the midst of her sobs.

 

"Eunji-ya!" Eunji quickly wiped her tears away, as she could heard her mother was knocking on her door and called her name. Fortunately, she already locked her room, so her mother could not see that her daughter was crying.

"Y-yes, eomma?" she asked while got up from her bed.

"A friend of yours was looking for you. He is outside!"

"A f-friend? W-who is it?" she asked while walked closer to the door.

"I didn't know his name. But he is a guy and he said that he is your school friend. It's late at night, just meet him up, palli!"

After said that, Eunji could sense that her mother was already walked away from in front of her room. Eunji quickly went to the mirror and fixed her make-up and her hair which were a little bit messy because of she was crying earlier. She actually felt so curioused about her 'sudden' guess at that night. Her mother was right, it was almost 11 PM, and it's almost late night. Jaehwan or Wonshik would always texting her first, if they wanted to visiting her home. But, she didn't get any text message from them since earlier. So the guest was not them.

Sanghyuk and Hakyeon were very seldom visiting her house, so she was sure that they were not definitely being her guest that night.

"Lee Hongbin..." she suddenly mumbled when she remembered about him. He had came to her house yesterday when she was sick. "Maybe it was him," Eunji suddenly curved a smile on her lips, as she walked out from her room toward her veranda.

 

"Taekwoon oppa?"

The person that she had called, suddenly turned around and showed off his face to her.

"Ah, Eunji-ya," he greeted her, while curled a smile on his lips. "I'd just passed your house after came back from Hyuk's birthday party earlier."

"Oh..." she only said it, since she was still feel startled by his sudden appearance.

'What did he do here? Earlier, he seemed didn't noticing me and acted like to avoiding me. And now, he came to my house?! This guy was so unpredictable!' Eunji whined in her heart.

"Why don't you change your clothes yet?"

"Ah, I..." Eunji just realized that she wasn't change her clothes right after she came home from Hyuk's birthday party. Off course she didn't do it, since she was just crying on her bed earlier till she didn't change it yet.

"You had to change it first. The weather was too cold right now, you can get sick later,"

"It's okay. I will change it soon after you left. You don't have any intentions to spending your long time here, didn't you?" Eunji asked nonchalantly.

Taekwoon glanced at his watch on his wrist, before spoke out. "It's 10:30 PM, did your parents forbid you to having a guest at this hour?"

"I'm not sure. Because I'd never have a man guest in my house till this late hour," Eunji shrugged, then she took her seat on one of the chair on her veranda.

Without waiting for her permition, Taekwoon directly took his seat next to her.

"Use this to covering your bare legs. I don't want you to felt sick anymore," surprisingly, Taekwoon took off his blazer that he wore since earlier, then he gave it to Eunji, to covering herself from the cold night.

"No need Oppa. You must wear it again, you can get sick too," Eunji refused and gave back the blazer to him.

"Yah, I'm a man. My immune is much better than yours. And you'd just recovered from your illness yesterday. How dare you to wear a kind of clothes like this?" he said as he glared to the youngest.

"Omo... You were starting to act like an old lady again. Don't exaggerating, Hyuk was holding an indoor party, so I didn't think that what I'd wear was a mistake though,"

"Whatever," Taekwoon shrugged. "But to be honest, you look so pretty with this kind of style," he smiled shyly.

"Oppa...!" Eunji hit his arm lightly, while hide her blushing cheeks.

"Did your parents already sleep yet?"

"Uhm, they supposed to be, since my family members were usually got to sleep on 10 PM,"

"Oh, okay. I think I should go home now. Just go to sleep then, see you again tomorrow at school," Taekwoon got up from his seat, and he suddenly ruffled Eunji's hair while threw a smile toward her.

"Yah, Oppa. You supposed to came here just only to said those kind of words?" Eunji got up from her seat too and walked behind him.

Taekwoon suddenly stop his pace, and turned around to face her again.

"Actually, I..." he said as he stared at her.

"What?" Eunji asked in curiousity. Actually her heart started to beating awkwardly again, when she noticed that Taekwoon was staring at her.

"Actually I... just wanted to see your face," he said while curved a slight smile on his face.

"Mwo?" Eunji giggled. "Don't kid on me, Oppa." she tried to felt positive, since she thought that Taekwoon would only tried to , like he always did earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter