Chapter 5

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, finally you've come," Hongbin greeted Eunji, soon as she came and took her seat beside him.

"Sorry for making you wait. I had to pick up my mother from the airport first," she said.

"No problem. I also just came, and the movie hasn't started yet," Hongbin smiled.

"Oh, it's good then. Hm, have you bought some drinks and snacks?" she asked.

"Off course. I'd bought it for you also. Here they are," Hongbin showed off a plastic bag which were containing a lot of popcorns, snacks and cola cans in it.

"Woahhh, thank you very much, Hongbin-ah. You bought us a lot," she said amazement.

"Because I know that you loved snacks," he grinned

It made her blushed and suddenly she patted his arm lightly.

"The movie will starting in a minute, let's be quiet then," Hongbin hissed and grabbed a bucket of popcorns, while he put it on his lap.

"Why you have to choose to watch this movie?" she asked as she sipped her drink.

"I was the big fan of Hunger Games trilogy. I always love a kind of fantasy film though," he said as he glanced at her.

"Is it not because you are a big fan of Jennifer Lawrence?" she scoffed as she stole a glance to him.

"Off course, I am," Hongbin nodded with full of confidence, and made her giggled.

"The men always does," she shook her head.

"You have to pay your attention to Peeta Mellark's character on this movie. Many girls were crazy fangirling over him,"

"He wasn't my ideal type for sure,"

"Oh really? Did the girls always love to see good looking boys?"

"Yeah, he's good looking for sure. But, I love to see a boy with dimples and abs..."

Suddenly, Eunji honest confession made Hongbin's blushed, "Are you talking about me?" he pointed his index finger to himself.

Eunji smiled and gave him a wink, "You know it so well, Bin."

Without asking for her permition, Hongbin quickly landed a peck on her left cheek.

"Yahh!" Eunji smacked him lightly on the shoulder, and the noises suddenly made the other people in the theatre hissed at them.


"Thanks to the dark light, so I couldn't see that you were blushing, Ji," Hongbin , and made Eunji pinched his right arm.

"Auw..." Hongbin whined, and rubbed his swollen arm.

"Stop teasing me, or I will make you regreting this decision to asked me on a cinema date, Lee Hongbin," Eunji glared at him, and made Hongbin giggled.

"Okay, okay, let's just concentrating to the movie,"

 

***

 

20 minutes passed, and both of them remained silent as they were watching the "Hunger Gamess: Mocking Jay Pt. I". And suddenly, Eunji slowly grabbed Hongbin's arm whose rested on the armrest. She felt touched as she watched the scene about Gale Hawthorne rejected Katniss Everdeen's kiss, because he knew that her love was not for him anymore.   

Hongbin used that chance to put his arm behind Eunji's shoulders. Fortunately, that girl didn't push his arm away or acted uncomfortable. She seemed enjoy it.

"Ji..." he whispered slowly in her ear.

"Hmm?" Eunji slowly rised her head up, so he could see Hongbin's eyes.

"I felt like I have many similarities with Liam Hemsworth's character in this movie," he said still whispering.

"W-what? How could you have such thoughts?"

"I love you, but... You already having Peeta Mellarck as your true love though..."

"Sssh..." Eunji quickly hissed, and put her index finger right onto his lips. Both of them started to staring to each other. They seemed busy with their own minds.

Slowly, Hongbin moved his head closer to Eunji. And the girl didn't pull him back, while she was looked down on his lips. Hongbin who noticed it, continue slowly get closer to her, and tilted his head. He closed their gaps, as he kissed her gently on the lips.

No more than 3 seconds, he pulled away. "Well, that was nice," Hongbin whispered in her ear, and made Eunji felt shiver as she looked down to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Ji..."

"Hmm?"

Hongbin look her in the eyes deeply, before he said the 3 magical words, "I love you..." to her.

Suddenly, Eunji felt the butterflies filled in her stomach. She smiled and pulled Hongbin's collar shirt to landed another kiss on his lip. Hongbin smile as he leaned his face closer to her, and put his hand on her cheek. They shared some intimate kissed for about 30 seconds before they stopped it.

 

"So, finally Katniss Everdeen had choose Gale Howthorne over Peeta Mellark..." Hongbin smirked as he leaned his head back on his seat.

"Don't expecting too much. Katniss would definitely chooses Peeta as her true lover at the end of the movie," Eunji said as she gave a mocking look to him.

"But I'm seriously can make Ms. Jung Everdeen to fall in love with me, Mr. Lee Hawthorne," he winked and made Eunji patted his cheek.

"Don't joking around. It's no fun at all, Bin,"

 

***

 

The movie finished, and both of them just still sat on their seat while waiting for the others to got out from the cinema first. It was total silence until he spoken, "Thank you for brighten up my day, Ji." Hongbin smiled as he hugged her.

"You're welcome," she smiled as she rubbed his back before she pulled back.

"Do you mind If I'll asking you for another date?"

"Hmmm, let me think about it first, since it is to dangerous thought..." she smiled playfully as she got up from her seat.

Hongbin sighed, and finally he trailed behind her to got out from the cinema.

 

"Ji..." he called her again, as he grabbed her wrist to made her stopped from walking when they were already got out from the cinema's theatre.

Eunji turned around as she threw a 'What do you want?' looks. But, Hongbin kept on moved closer to her and whispered, "You're a good kisser, Jung Eunji."

She suddenly blushed, and pulled his hand from her wrist. "Lee Hongbin, watched out your act. We've made an agreement before," she warned as she tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter