Chapter 13

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aigoo… Why you had bring a lot of stuffs like this, Ji? We’ll just stay here for one day, but you brought so many things like you wanted to stay here for a week,” Wonshik scoffed, when they’d arrived at Songnisan National Park.

“I should bring a thick blanket since the weather here is too cold. And you, Kim Wonshik, don’t just blabbering! As a real man, you should help this poor girl to bring these stuffs,” Eunji yelled as she looked so hassles with all of her goods.

“Let me help you,” suddenly Hongbin took one of the bags that Eunji brought.

“H-Hongbin-ah, t-thank you…”

“It’s okay. Kajja,” he said and curved a smile on his face.

Eunji smiled too and let herself trailing behind him. But suddenly, Eunji could feel that someone had pinched her arm, and it made her suddenly turned around to find the person that pinching her.

“Yah! Yoon Bomi! Why you had to pinch me? It’s hurt!” Eunji yelled.

Bomi didn’t say any words, while she was glaring at Eunji and pointing her eyes to Hongbin, who was still walking back facing them.

Eunji rolled her eyes. “He just helps me to bringing my stuffs to our room. I’d already asked Wonshik to help me, but that brat didn’t want to help me. And then, Hongbin suddenly came and took one of my bags from me without asking.”

“Omo… Lee Hongbin was too sweet!” Chorong teased.

“I’d told you, eonnie. You should date him rather than Jung Taekwoon – your irresponsible boyfriend,” Namjoo scoffed.

Namjoo mark suddenly made Eunji realizing something. ‘Namjoo was right. If Taekwoon oppa loved me, he should be joining this camp event too. Why he didn’t give it a try?’

“Yah, Eunji noona, you should not frowning like that. You still have a time to change your mind and break up with Taekwoon hyung soon. Hongbin hyung is still single anyway,” Hyuk suddenly nudged Eunji’s elbow to .

“Yah, Han Sanghyuk! Don’t talk nonsense!” Eunji shouted and it suddenly made Hongbin and the other students who were walking together toward the camps, suddenly turned around to staring at Eunji with puzzle looks.

***

 

Since they arrived at the camp park, they were really busy for preparing the things for the event. Eunji who was becoming the consumption committee with Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung, really didn’t have a free time since they have to prepare the foods for the main event that will be held tonight.

Less than 2 hours, Eunji was already finishing her jobs. She immediately went to her camp and grabbed her cell phone. But unfortunately, no message arrived on her cell phone. Taekwoon didn’t call or sending her a message yet.

“It’s weird. Why he didn’t try to call me or something? Did something bad happen to him?” a sudden concern came into her mind, as she quickly dialed her boyfriend number.

It was connected. But when it came to the second waiting tone, the phone call was rejected.

“Why he was rejecting my call?” Eunji muttered in worry as she tried to call him again.

But poor, Taekwoon’s cell phone wasn’t active anymore.

“What happened to him? Why he didn’t try to calling me? He promised me to coming here, but why he turned off his cell phone like this?” Eunji said bitterly.

“Maybe he was in the KTX right now, and his cell phone was run out of battery,” Hayoung who was sitting in the tent with her, trying to calmed her eonnie down.

Eunji heaved a sigh. “I hope so… It’s so weird, because he never do this to me before… It makes me curious, Young.”

“Just wait patiently, eonnie. I’m sure that Taekwoon oppa will be coming here soon,” Hayoung said while patting the eldest shoulder.

“Thank you, Hayoung-ah…”

***

 

It’s already 8 PM. Eunji, Jaehwan and Namjoo will perform to the stage soon. And since Eunji’s first performance with Wonshik at the first session at the camp event, she already tried to call Taekwoon for almost 10 times, but his phone still  didn't active. Eunji tried to calm herself by having a thought that her boyfriend was still on his way to Busan, and his cell phone was ran out of battery – just like what Hayoung had said.

“Eunji-ya, are you ready?” Jaehwan suddenly patted her shoulder, and it made she snapped out from her reverie.

“A-ah, yes, I’m ready, oppa,”

 

“Let’s go, eonnie!” Namjoo pulled her wrist and dragged her to the stage, right when the MC was calling for their names.

When Eunji already stood on the stage, she could clearly see the crowd of people who had gathered in front of her. They stared at the three of them with amazement as they were waiting for their performance. From her place, Eunji could see all of her friends like Chorong, Wonshik, Sanghyuk and Bomi were gathering together on the left side of the stage. Hayoung and Hakyeon were sitting near the tents area. Eunji was fidgeting as she tried to capturing someone’s presence who still she could find yet.

“Where is he?” she mumbled as she threw her gaze around the stage.

She was suddenly stopping her gaze and smiled when she finally found Hongbin’s presence that was standing at the right side of the stage. He was standing right in front of the stage while holding a camcorder l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter