Chapter 15

My Best Friend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Please give me that smile, everyday]

A week had passed after the camping event ended. And during this week, Eunji didn’t have any news or any calls or any LINE’s messages from Taekwoon. He never showed up in the campus. Meanwhile, as an order from her friends, Eunji was starting to put some ‘extra’ make up and dressed more girly than she usually did. They told her to did that since they wanted to see Jung Taekwoon’s frowned when he suddenly saw her new ‘changes’.

“Aigoo… Aigoo… My noona is looking so pretty from day to day,” Sanghyuk teased when he saw Eunji joining the other friends in the cafeteria.

“Yah, Hyukkie-ya, why were you teasing Eunji eonnie like that? Did you starting to be her fanboy and wanted to dump me?” Namjoo pouted.

“Eyy, my girlfriend is jealous~” Sanghyuk sang while ruffling Namjoo’s hair. “I just gave Eunji noona a compliment since she really looks so dazzling during these days. But for me, you are still the prettiest girl in this world, Kim Namjoo.”

“Ya! Stop it, you two were so gross! Didn’t you know that you two were making me envy because I’m still a single after all!” Bomi scold as she threw an irritated look toward Namjoo and Sanghyuk.

“Yah, Yoon Bomi, if you desperately want a boyfriend so much in your life, let’s dating then!” Wonshik suddenly blurted out and made Bomi blinked rapidly.

“What??? D-dating you?”

“Yes, why? I’m good looking and hot too. You’ll be proud if you’re becoming my girlfriend, Bbom,” Wonshik beamed.

“Self praising is a gross, dude,” Eunji suddenly patted Wonshik’s head till made him groaned.

“I agreed with Wonshik this time. You should go on a date with Wonshik rather than keep on being a desperate single girl like this, Bbom,” Chorong said as she nudged Bomi’s elbow.

“So, what are you waiting for, Bbom? Come on, come to me and be my girlfriend,” Wonshik winked playfully and it made Bomi acted like she wanted to puke.

“By the way, where’s Hakyeon hyung and Hongbinie? Why I don’t see them since earlier?” Jaehwan asked while threw his gaze around the cafeteria.

“I saw Hongbin had brought some papers to the dean’s room, I’m sure he will coming here soon,” Chorong said.

“And where’s Hakyeon oppa? Yah, Hayoung-ah, he’s your boyfriend huh? Why don’t you answering our question yet?” Namjoo nudged the youngest, which were mute since earlier.

“I don’t know where he is! And I don’t really even care!” Hayoung suddenly shouted and make the others immediately stared at her in shock.

“Hayoung-ah, are you okay? What’s wrong with you?” Wonshik asked in curiosity. “Are you in a fight with Hakyeon hyung?”

Hayoung didn’t answer while she suddenly got up from her seat and ran away.

“Let me chase after her,” Eunji quickly got up and ran after her.

 

Eunji was running as fast as she could, but she suddenly became slower since she felt the boots that she wore today, made her feel difficult to ran away.

“Aigoo, these heels are killing me!” she cursed as she still tried hard to run and chased Hayoung while her face looked down to checking her ankle condition.

But suddenly her body was bumping on someone. “Omo… Omo… What’s going on here? Are you in a hurry, Ji?”

“Ah, Hongbin-ah, didn’t you saw Hayoungie earlier?” Eunji asked as she was panting so hard.

“Hayoungie? No I don’t see her,” Hongbin shook his head. “What’s wrong with her till made you chasing after her like this?”

“We were gathering together on the cafeteria earlier. But when Jaehwan oppa suddenly asked her about Hakyeon oppa’s presence, Hayoung suddenly pissed off and ran away.”

LINE!

Eunji immediately took her cell phone from her pocket skirt, and she found a new message from Hayoung.

[Hayoung] Eonnie, I’m okay. I really need time alone at the moment. Thanks.

“Ah… I thought that she really had a serious problem with Hakyeon oppa,” Eunji whined as she showed her cell phone’s screen toward Hongbin.

“I think so. Just let her soothe herself first, Ji. I’m sure she will tell us about her problem soon,”

“Araseo. But, Hayoungie does not usually like this,” Eunji frowned.

“Eyy, you should not frowning so hard like that, Ji. It will create some wrinkle on your face, you know,” Hongbin teased as he flicked Eunji’s forehead playfully.

“Yah! It hurts! I will not have wrinkles since I’m still 23 years old!” Eunji groaned.

Hongbin chuckled. “Stop frowning and let’s go to the cafeteria, kajja,” by out of the blue, Hongbin put his arm around Eunji’s shoulder and asked her to walk with him toward the cafeteria.

His sudden act made Eunji’s heart suddenly skipped a beat.

‘What kind of feeling is this? Why my heart was pounding every time we had a skin ship like this?’

 

Hongbin quickly released his hand that wrapped around Eunji’s shoulder earlier, when both of them almost arrived in the cafeteria.

“He surely didn’t want our friends were cheering at us, so that’s the reason why he did that,” Eunji mumbled.

“Ya, Hongbin-ah, finally you’ve come!” Jaehwan greet as he saw their arrival.

“Yah, Eunji-ya. How’s with Hayoungie? Did you already catch her?” Chorong asked.

Eunji shook her head then she showed the LINE’s message from Hayoung to Chorong.

“Looks like they had a big fight,” Chorong said, while Eunji and Hongbin took their seat next to each other beside Chorong.

“Just let her alone for a while. I’m sure she will tell us about her problem soon,” Sanghyuk said.

“Yah, Hongbin-ah, where’s Taekwoon hyung? We didn’t even see him during this week,” Wonshik suddenly blurted out, and made Jaehwan and Namjoo who were sitting around him, suddenly nudged his ribs in unison.

“Yah, it hurts…” he whined, but Chorong quickly was sending a glare toward him and make him understand. “I-I’m sorry Ji. I didn’t mean to---“

“Its okay, Shik-ah,” Eunji smiled bitterly. “You don’t have to worry about me. I’m okay.”

Hongbin heaved a sigh and glanced at her, before he spoke up. “He is still busying himself with his guest…”

“A guest? A family of him was coming to Seoul, isn’t it?” Sanghyuk asked.

“He w-was---“

Eunji quickly cut Hongbin’s words. “He was still busying himself with Son Naeun, his former girlfriend.”

Eunji’s remark suddenly made Wonshik, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk startled. Meanwhile Chorong, Bomi and Namjoo remained silent, since they already knew about her condition.

“W-what do you mean? Didn’t Taekwoon is your boyfriend? Why you let him---“

Sanghyuk quickly cut Jaehwan’s wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter